We have to do something about waves boyz. we can't let this be forgotten

we have to do something about waves boyz. we can't let this be forgotten.
these faggots literally fucked us over with banning nigger trading.
we should act now.
my suggestion is to create a new token named like UNBAN NIGGERTRADING or something and airdrop that bad boys to everyone on waves platform. we will also have some info on the description. i think this will cause a lot of shitstorm and people will know that they are not decentralized.

>we have to do something about waves boyz
Simple, don't buy it.
Now get back to /pol/ you fag.

lets do it create, the coin

and drop me some unban niggers

3PNWCiUJRS3QaQJkhsZr5U6wdQudkQw3MfL

Nobody should buy Waves and nobody should ICO on Waves because it's controlled by a central authority. Waves is NOT a real cryptocurrency like BTC or ETH.

I hold a lot of waves. I have 20k in waves. They don't ban fake coins but they ban niggers. It's stupid.

No, they just keep waves legit and ban retarded teenager shit, which in the end would only cause them a bad name. Grow the fuck up

The point is that Waves should not be able to ban any tokens without a hard/soft fork. If they can ban a token without a fork then Waves is not decentralized and it's not safe to invest.

>buy my bags!

Waves should not have any control over any token whatsoever without doing a hard/soft fork.

i can do technical shit if you decide on the name and description.

i made fake mobile go tokens and airdropped them to 27k wallets. if you got 88 fake mobilego tokens that was me.

you need 1 waves for token creation and 30 for airdrop though. i'm not gonna pay for that shit. i'll throw 1 waves if you decide to do it.

So butthurt about his lost waves. Sucks to be u dumb faggot

if u really have waves, drop some here and prove it

3PNWCiUJRS3QaQJkhsZr5U6wdQudkQw3MfL

They don't

If you could read a book, you would understand how this works

Write your own client and make your own matcher. You can do this because the project is open source. Now you have unfettered access to the DECENTRALIZED exchange

I know you, or anybody else in these threads, won't do this because it requires
>effort
>knowledge
>conviction in the cause you're actually whining about

Go hang out at the gas station like the rest of your friend circle

Its was fun while it lasted but nobody really gives a fuck anymore. Not even /pol/.

Dont waste ur energy. They just want to sabotage and see it fail cause they most likely lost a ton of money on it

1 Try get this shit listed on tux exchange. They liked pepecash and could use some volume
2 change official name to 'negro' etc
3 pretend to be black developer (first ever), blacks can use 'nigger' all they want
4 start shit campain against waves (centralisation, censorship), lets sink that bitch

Waves delendum est

Lol this
fucking dumb kids around here

>cringe

I had 10k that I sold when they banned niggers, then to add insult to injury they sent out african americans to replace niggers.

I did so something, I sold and bought more BLOCK, fuck waves.

DAT larp doe

Why anybody would sink so much money into a project they know so little about is beyond me, but see

Give me all the waves you don't want
3PQegx3obY8JdCSexxMxa4vLw2K59wRg3sN

Thanks for selling. Was that dip yours? If so thanks for the cheap waves. Reminder to not buy high

oh yeah let's just write our own client
its not like thats supposed to be the MAIN FEATURE of the project, the decentralized exchange. lol you waves retards are sure salty that your reputation has been ruined!

>just program your own linux man
And so, 2007 was the year of the GNU/Linux desktop, and the world ushered in a new age of prosperity as failing wifi drivers meant people had to go out and socialize.

>buggy shit-tier software
>support staff has an attitude
>slack is down
>russian (the scammy kind)
>pay for iphone ads, internet posters, other marketing instead of making their product usable
at least they're optimazing the code guys

>spoonfeed me my freedom, please

If you want it so bad, go do it. Those are your options. I'm sorry you got rekt by reality so hard you can't make an argument besides
>its hard :(

i don't care enough to code my own thing or whatever you want me to do, i'll just use a different platform next time lol
your attitude is making you guys look worse
btw guys apparently waves shut down their slack when they promised to release a full node but didn't, so everyone who pointed this out got kicked and it eventually got so out of hand with everyone realizing the devs are shady that they had to shut down the entire discussion.
might not be a bad investment though, they're sneaky russians and will probably prop up the price in the short term to make it look like the market's not reacting to the realizations people are having about this little project..

Brah not about that they banned it

Yes niggers are dumb Ofcourse they wanna remove it

But they snake ass lied about it and said there was a search bar error

Atleast man up

>I don't care enough

Yeah, we all noticed. That's the thing about open source: if there's a thing you want featured, you can contribute. If you don't want to contribute, deal with what the developers put out.

Nobody is making you use any of this. I'd you want to go because of how open source projects work,

Bye, Felicia

>i don't care enough to code my own thing or whatever you want me to do, i'll just use a different platform next time lol
t. 6 foot party sub eater

why is /pol/ so retarded?

don't worry scrote. lot's of people are tarded.

shut up you illiterate hillbilly prick

i wouldn't ever throw money on waves, but some user that don't mind and want to keep funposting should create COTTON, NEGROES, SLAVES

we knew NIGGERS wouldn't last. but do they have anything against trading NEGROES? i wouldn't mind pick some COTTON if people donate it, and it would be fund to make money trading SLAVES

to any rich user, pls

Why can't you just fuck off to Reddit already nigger this is clearly not your place you whiny little bitch

can someone give me half a wave or something so I can trade my niggercoins?
3P5AqoDywazYjV3hLoiVK5PWVwXfAUHA3qL