ITT Veeky Forums will attempt to rewrite the Treaty of Versailles in such a way that peace is preserved for 100 years

ITT Veeky Forums will attempt to rewrite the Treaty of Versailles in such a way that peace is preserved for 100 years.

Rules:
1. Earnest attempts must be made to allow self determination where possible.
2. Poland must exist with access to the sea
3. Bolsheviks won't negotiate period and send back cheeky responses if you try
4. The eternal roach will ignore the armistace
5. Germany will fuck everyone if terms are too harsh
6. Belgium must be rebuilt
7. USA takes no mandates
8. France will sign no treaty that doesn't eliminate Germany as a military threat
9. GB will not sign any treaty that doesn't maintain balance of power and Germany as a s single market
10. USA will sign no treaty that does not include the League
11. Italy will not sign any treaty that does not give it the promises made to her by the treaty of London.
12. Austria-Hungary can only be maintained by committing soldiers otherwise bolsheviks

Go.

>Germans are to be extinguished as a nation and a people
Done

Weird thread, I like it!

probably too niche

I'll start since you fucks are lazy or havn't read about the peace conference

1. British occupy Constantinople and arrest prominent military figures including Attaturk for detentionin Greece and give the Sultan a public figurehead role.
Purpose
>1. Ensure no turks attempt to violate armistace (attaturk woudl rally the army and fight off any attempt to divide turkey by kiling minority groups such as greeks)
>2. The sultan's government signed the armistace so it is important he remain head of the government to avoid situations like Russia or Hungary where revolution meant allies couldn't dictate terms.

2. Support offered to Karl von Habsburg and occupation of all Catholic parts of the AH empire by French troops stationed in Greece and Serbian forces occupying Orthodox and muslim areas.

Reasoning:
>1. Austria-Hungary's economy was designed with the empire in mind and each state had a unique role to play in the empire. Vienna had financial institutions, Czekoslavakia had manufactoring, Hungary farming, and Croatia ports, and these are all Catholic states. It is thus best for the people in these areas to remain economically united as well as creating a single market with sea access for commerce.

>2. The war started because serbian nationalism threatened to pull the AH empire apart. By seperating the orthodox slavs from the Catholic ones a stable yugoslavia can be created that is strong enough to defend itself from its neighbors while also maintaining economic viability in AH.

The british occupy Turkey because they had a presence there.
The French occupy AH because they had a large force present there.
Serbia occupies orthodox AH because it has intentions to create a new union with them.

>self determination user

>11. Italy will not sign any treaty that does not give it the promises made to her by the treaty of London.

This didn't even happen in real life that's the whole reason they sided with the nazis.

1. Earnest attempts must be made to allow self determination where possible.
2. Poland must exist with access to the sea
3. Germans won't negotiate period and send back cheeky responses if you try
4. The eternal roach will ignore the armistice
5. Divide Germany if they think the terms are too harsh
6. Belgium must be rebuilt
7. USA takes no mandates
8. France will sign any treaty that eliminate Germany as a military threat
9. GB will sign any treaty that doesn't maintain balance of power and Germany as a single market
10.USA will sign no treaty that does not include the League
11. Recognize the Soviet Union while simultaneously destroying Austria-Hungary

Woodrow Wilson meddling with the makeup of European nation-states is like an smug professor outside of his field, doggedly insisting on his idiotic notions.

Except for everywhere that isn't Europe and also only for the groups inside Europe we like.

1) Split Germany into East and West by barbed wire and no mans land
2) Monarchy one side, feudalism on the other
3) Raise generations to hate the other side
4) after 10 years drop weapons into both sides and collapse the wall

>Czekoslavakia had manufactoring, Hungary farming, and Croatia ports
Slovakia had nothing, it was just people who refused to be Hungarians.
Thinking that A-H was designed with a clear intention is just wrong. And thinking that anyone but the Austrians would have agreed is too.
>By seperating the orthodox slavs from the Catholic ones
You apparently have zero knowledge of middle Europe, so don't pretend otherwise.

Bump for interest, I might draw a map n sheit later today.

Stopped reading at 2 desu senpai

>2. Poland must exist with access to the sea
Non-starter desu

The fuck a dirt farm needs access to the sea?

>earnest attempts must be made to allow self determination where possible

define "where possible," but that this is included at all is a kek and a half

Just for reference, pic related is a 1910 German Empire census map with Polish majority areas maked in green with the interbellum German-Polish border superimposed as a red line.

partition Germany

> Germany will fuck everyone if terms are too harsh
This is wrong. Germany will fuck everyone if not completely dismantled and destroyed

>world implodes

LĂ–SCHE DIES

>no WW2
>european countries still maintain overseas empires
>USSR isnt turned into a superpower
>colonialism is alive and well
>no lefties due to no WW2
hummanity wins

By applying its terms not just to defeated, but to the winners as well

>people actually think this map is a good one.

kek.

the only problem is that russia hasnt been eradicated and turned into the sea of opportunity yet

>peace in europe for 100 years

It's never happened and it never will. Europe is Africa with technology.

>big four
>woodrow wilson was 5' 11"
more like the manlet four

Total war on Turkey.
Megali Greece, insures British interests in the Mediterranean.
Complete self determination for peoples of Austria-Hungary. Thus Croatia and Slovenia are free to negotiate terms of Yugoslavia, if they wish, but they can't salvage the land Italy gains.
Germany is divided into 5 states, roughly along these lines (Prussia gets to keep East Prussia) forbidden from uniting but in a customs union, Britain can exploit this via a restored Hannover. Prussia and Austria pay reparations to Belgium and Serbia.
The League of nations is formed, along with it the world bank with which the USA can help rebuild the countries via loans with low interests rates, along with a smaller scale quasi Marshall Plan but with requested bilateral trade deals with all belligerents.
Create Armenia (another British proxy).

Rally more support for the whites. Not part of the treaty.

I think one of the key problems that was overlooked was the balancing effect of the German-Austrian relationship.

Germany must be forced to subsidize the rebuilding of Belgium with minimal subsides to the great powers. In exchange, Germany can still be eliminated as a threat by encouraging HRE-style dysfunction by decentralizing power in Berlin and granting regional de-facto autonomy.

As for Austria-Hungray it must become a federation of Austria, Hungary and Bohemia. If necessary it will be maintained by an international force under the League.

Reestablished Poland will have sea access but not Konigsberg.

Ottomans are to be dissolved.

I think separating into independent states is unnecessary, the best option is to encourage infighting between regions within the same nation. Restructure it like the EU so the government is highly bureaucratic and massively inefficient. Maybe Hamburg and Bremmen could become independent city-states.

>Europe is Africa with technology.
This. Also wealth.

Even the south Americans have a better track-record than the Europeans.

>the whites

as in the white army?

1. The genocide of every single German man, woman and child and the redrawing of German borders as in pic related

Wait, I have a better idea.

Make it the same as OTL Treaty, but help the commies win the German Revolution.

Good

>no WW2
So the end of Germany would have halted Japanese and Soviet expansionism? If anything the end of Germany would have encouraged the Soviets to expand into Czechoslovakia, Poland, etc.
>>European countries still maintain overseas empires
Indian nationalism, Japanese expansion, etc.
>USSR isnt turned into a superpower
It already was heading into that direction, see previous point
>colonialism is alive and well
Wouldn't have lasted
>no lefties due to no WW2
WW2 began largely due to leftism, read Codreanu's For My Legionaries or Mussolini's expulsion from PSI. One of the reasons of for the exponential growth of the NSDAP was the leftist German Revolution of 1917 and it's near success of cementing a Soviet State.

Yes.

Keep this thread alive so when I get back I can submit my masterpiece

>near success
You were doing so well user, but you just couldn't help yourself, could you?
As for the rest, don't act like the eternal Anglo wouldn't have been able to destroy those nationalist movements the way it did in the past - they would have loved to, but WW2 was sort of going on.

>Bolsheviks won't negotiate period and send back cheeky responses if you try
I'll ask them anyway just for the cheeky responses

Divided could mean that as well, a loose confederation in which powerful states bicker (South vs Prussia).

They had taken over 1/5th of the nation at thei height of their revolution, it wasn't anything to sniff at.

Thats why it is in the rules user

t. adolf hitler

isnt that just the current map

I think this makes sense. AH had collapsed because the allies waited to long and they weren't willing to put the pieces back together again

look them up they are real

AH was struggling to keep itself together since the Ausgleich. The entire reason it even became a dual monarchy was because Austria had to give concessions or it would have imploded. There is no time from 1867 to World War I where non Magyars/Austrians are satisfied. If anything, 1867 just fed the flames of nationalism for other ethnicities in the empire.

AH was not sustainable, world war I or not, they were ottoman-tier.

yet it stayed together until almost the end after immense struggle. I think they may have survived if peace came when the emperor offered it.