Daily reminder that once Litecoin blows up it will never go down again. This is your one shot at greatness

Daily reminder that once Litecoin blows up it will never go down again. This is your one shot at greatness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2_JTzEppKy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Litecoin is decent, but I hate that someone has been shilling it recently like it's just another shitcoin. Give it a proper thread it deserves and tell people WHY instead of memeing

Bump, been holding for a good while. It looks like it's escaping it's current barriers, but nobody's noticing because btc is going down.

dont fall for it, it is still in a declining trend

It's Bitcoin if Bitcoin was $30 and not shit, literally.

I'm actually amazed how stable litecoin is during dips and crashed. Only goes to show that all people here are driven by herd mentality and not by actual tech that could be the answer to btc's problems.

My coin vault is full of beautiful litecoin. Just a waiting game at this point.

How much?

Enough to autocast Ted DiBiase's million dollar man theme from my Google Home when I sell.

youtu.be/2_JTzEppKy8

Dogecoin is Litecoin if Litecoin was $0.003 and not shit, literally.

Should I just move everything to LTC for now?

Need stability in this shitstorm.

Yes and keep it there for the long haul

I have noticed Litecoin seems a lot more stable than Bitcoin and Etherum. Why is this?

Also does the whole Segwit thing make it ultimately better than Bitcoin in the long run?

Good questions, bumping for some knowledge

everyone who owns it is kys a long time ago

Because it's not overinflated.42 coin is a good place to ride this crap out too

The price action just an hour ago was awesome imo and a sign of things to come. Btc crashed the whole way while ltc rallied at some points talking the ratio over 0.012 briefly.

Normally it only rallies when btc rallies or stays flat.

Its name is recognizable to normies. It is one of the most widely used currencies. it will always be here, never to go down, it will be like ETH and rocket up to hundreds of dollars per coin

>everyone flipping out over a minor dip
>tfw you mostly have LTC so it was literally nothing and you just bought more

this

kek

it's getting lightning network VERY soon so yes

>it's getting lightning network VERY soon so yes
Source?

Not going to buy until it dips to 20.

It won't. People hold LTC. They don't trade it. checked those quads though

If it was going to pop it would have by now.

All Technical Analyses are showing a recent breakout of LTC now. If you think you're going to see $20 soon, you're gravely mistaken.

Stable isn't great if you want it to rise to the moon.

Oh, and checked.

nigga, stable is better than losing 15% in one minute

also, all news coming out for LTC is good news, segwit, lightning, charlie lee going to LTC full time, and also lots of trading view people calling for $100 by august 1st, and lots of support for $300 by end of year.

This. I missed out on Bitcoin early adoption (sub $100) back in the day. Litecoin is my redemption. It has a good name and there's always going to be a #2 or #3 in a market like this, where it's becoming harder to move money internationally.

IMO I think it could be $300 by August. ETH jumped like crazy, this could jump too when the bitcoin people leap off the wall in Aug.

and there's a reason charlie lee left Coinbase for Litecoin. If he's that confident in it, then that makes me more confident in it.

really does remind me of bitcoin about 5-7 years ago.