How many people did Kissinger kill?

How many people did Kissinger kill?

clearly not enough.

i wish i was a super genius like kissenger :/

>tfw your country doesn't have a heartless, calculating robot directing its foreign policy

At least 800,000 Cambodians

But Nixon/Kissinger were still an EFFECTIVEâ„¢ team

9 gorillion

helicopter rides goes into Pinochet body count

384 Jewtagillion

AYY LETS TRANSFER ALL OF AMERICA'S MANUFACTURING TO A NATION WHICH HAS 4 TIMES IT'S POPULATION AND IS A HOSTILE CENTRALIZED GOVERNMENT AND NOT OUT SOUTHERN NEIGHBOR WHICH NEEDS ECONOMIC STABILIZATION WHICH WOULD PREVENT WAVES OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

L M A O

Fuck Kissinger.

what a dumb post. Number one, there a shitloads of US factories that have moved to Mexico, and number two, Mexicans mostly immigrate due to hardcore corruption and poverty caused by Mexico being a narco state which in turn is caused by massive US demand for drugs

In argentina 30.000 and started the falkland wars

Number one, suck my dick. Number two, consider what if all of the manufacturing which was sent to China was rather sent to Mexico. Would there be poverty still? Would there be a need for narcotic money? Corporate money tends to weed out violent crime by demanding the need to a stable environment for business to progress. As for corruption- an employed and rising middle class is more empowered to weed that out.

>cambodians
OP asked how many people

those mugs look kinda dope

>he thinks the Secretary of State controls trade policy

Yes, dance my little puppets.

If you count just the ones for killings he directly requested or allowed to happen, it's in the hundreds of thousands. If you count ones he supported less directly but still obviously, it's in the millions.

>politics decide economic efficiency

Not enough.

Kissinger deserves to be tortured in Hell.

At least 6.

Two with his bare hands.