I keep it 300

I keep it 300

300 BITCHES

Trojans

where THEIR WORM DOES NOT DIE, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

I love it though
I love it though
Uh put your hands to the constellations
They way you look should be a sin, you my sensation
I know I'm preaching to the congregation
We love Jesus but you done learned a lot from Satan
I mean a nigga did a lot of waiting
We ain't married but tonight I need some consummation
May the Lord forgive us
May the God's be with us
And that magic hour
I seen good Christians
Make brash decisions
Oh she do it,
What happened to Religion?
Oh she lose it
She putting on her make up
She casually allure

And when people escape from the wickedness of the world by knowing our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and then get tangled up and enslaved by sin again, they are worse off than before.

Like the Romans

Why does he need to say Trojans when Spartans still fits?

Wait is it Trojans or Romans???

I think he says both throughout the song

What do you mean by this? What wisdom are you trying to bestow upon us o' magic negro?

I keep it 300, like the Romans
300 bitches, where the Trojans?

>talking shit about Yeezy
he meant 300 as in the roman numeral CCC for "calm, cool, collected"...

TEXT MESSAGE BREAK UPS THE CASUALTY OF TOUR

Trojans are the name of a brand of condoms so when Yeezy says 300 bitches, where the Trojans? He means he plans on having sex with 300 bitches and needs condoms

>implying the nigger was smart enough to figure that out

>implying he's not
>implying he rights his own lyrics anyways

>rights
Smart board you've guys got here

thanks we try our best

forgot the pic

First of all, in the context of the song, it makes perfect sense. Kanye is saying he's 300 - in Latin, 300 is CCC. Standing for Cool Calm Collected. Like the Romans, he doesn't let things get to him and he knows he's a God.

It also carries a second meaning.

"Trapped in a theater like Hitler"... as you may already know, in real life, Hitler was never actually trapped in a theater. He died in a bunker. Kanye is referencing the movie "Inglorious Bastards". Kanye isn't referencing real life, he's referencing the media's version of real life.

Another line goes like "300 like the Romans..." Now, he's referencing another movie loosely based on real life, "300". In real life, the forces of the 300 didn't belong to the Romans, it belonged to Greece. He's deliberately mistaking reality for his own version of it.

Kanye deliberately referenced two historical events, that had famous movies based on them, and referenced the media's version of these real events, as opposed to what actually happened. By doing so, Kanye is making an extended metaphor on how real life can be altered by the media, a concept which correlates to his own life (how the media perceives him as an ****, etc).

By doing so, Kanye is making his own version of REALITY with this song. These themes may be extended within the album. Since he calls himself a God in "I Am God", the album might be about his own shaping of reality. His version of the world, since he is a god. During "Black Skinhead", since he is God, he can alter reality and perceive it the way he wants to.

All the movie references actually have a bigger meaning. He's talking about how the media (ie movies) can alter the perception of things. The King Kong line is a reference to how the media perceives his relationship with Kim. They portray him as the giant ape, trying to kidnap the white woman. In addition:

(contd)

There's always a sense of unease and fantasy - dark fantasy - in his work. This is because it's Kanye basically creates his own reality juxtaposed against the western narrative proposed by the media. It's like a symbol for Hegelian dialectic, the dichotomy. New Slaves presents this a bit more clearly.

Even if we go with that, it's still retarded

>caring about spelling on a taiwanese doorhandle forum

go back to plebbit

Hello Offbyone Kenobi