Why is fascism so A E S T H E T I C

?

To please and catch the eyes lf the masses

becuause communism and capitalism are both rooted in empty materialism where people are nothing but economic units

Stop making these threads

Stop making these non-arguments
cuck

because fashion and fascism share the same etymology.

well duh, no they actually don't,
but they do.

can somebody give me a quick rundown on the guy second from the right?

just one of his fuckboys

Ok, here's an argument, /pol/ memeboy. You've made a bunch of these threads asking the same question with the same picture. What is your end goal? Has your question not been sufficiently answered? Or are you just another autistic mosleyposter?

Fascism was the most modernist ideology of the 20th century.

It was promoted by the well-read urban bourgeois elites of Europe who had been influenced by Darwin and the idea of social Darwinism.

It was anti-religion but also anti-progressivism.

These people dreamed of a brand new society influenced by Nietzsche and Darwin in which 'might would mean right.

A new world in which stronger nations would colonise weaker nations. Also, a new society in which the tyranny of reason would be killed and emotions and war and nationalism would be 'made great again'.

A new society in which a new man would be born and in which technology and modernist architecture and art (futurism) would reign supreme.

It was for the triumph of machines, the strong and modernity at all costs.

Fascism was a e s t h e t i c because it was a brand new, both revolutionary and reactionary and modern ideology.

they look like massive knobs desu

I think Hugo Boss designed all of the Nazi uniforms.

Pretty embarrassing pic.

he didn't design them, his facilities were merely used to manufacture them

Who would win rumble?

hes just a nu-pol faggot. Some 22 year old goober with nothing going on in his life other than LARPing as le epic nazi who came here on a "recruitment" shill mission to Veeky Forums trying to recapture the meme magic of the election, completely unaware of how hard he is trying and forcing it and completely missing on the nuances of how to even do something like that.

I GARUNTEE that this is the type of goober who has some retarded cops and robbers worldview were you are either a fascist or a communist.

You are either a communist or a fascist, or a useful idiot for one side. You don't understand the nature of this war pal, it is a war.

>tfw when read the fascist manifesto
>tfw can't really disagree with any of the points
I think any religious or just upstanding moral person would agree wholeheartedly with the fascist manifesto if they read it before someone told them what it was.

>veterans of the great war versus a bunch of 21st century "tough guys"

Can't imagine

Veeky Forumsscism

the aryan blood, adolf

NO
MAKE IT STOP
PLEASE , IM NOT AN ARYAN
LOOK, LOOK AT MY BROWN EYES MY BROWN HAIR
AHHHH PLEEASSE
NOO STOP TOUCHING ME
ARRHGHGHGHGHHH
AHHHHH HALLPP ME PLEASE
EURHHGHHH THE HORROR
*Eternal Anglo digging mouth into victims neck to taste blood, looks into camera pleased with self

>You don't understand the nature of this war pal, it is a war.

MOM WHEN ARE THE TENDIES GONNA BE READY?!

Fascism wasn't necessarily anti-religion

While Mussolini was slightly unhappy of the power the Church maintained over the country, he understood the cultural and religious importance of catholicism in the country and respected that

I'm uncertain about Mosley's approach to it but it was likely warped by the fact the anglican Church was not nearly as influential in England as was the catholic Church in Italy, Spain or even France.

Fascist ideology is definitely the most interesting to study but I can't bring myself to agree with its embracement of the self destructive nature of man and his will to dominate, though like I said it makes very enjoyable reading