The Gauls and Italics belonged to the same race

>the Gauls and Italics belonged to the same race
>they killed each other mercilessly and Romans almost genocided the Gauls completely

Why is history so cruel? They should've been friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauls#Culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_first_written_accounts#First_millennium_BC
pnas.org/content/113/2/368
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice bullshit

But Nordic are P312 and U152

And BELGIAN AND NORTHERN FRENCH HAVE THE HIGHEST U106(Around 40-45%) , also, Southern and Central Germans are U152 not U106

Anyway your Germanic Propaganda is obvious

And U152 isn't spread in italy but only in Northern italy aka Cisalpine Gaul

Secondly it was the Gauls who ethnically remplaced the I1 Germanic

This map is still false about Belgium and France but it refute your bullshit about U106 being Germanic

Vae Victus

>race and relgion matters in the world of realistic geopolitics

Ya'll can't be that naive now.

Clearly an Anti-French propagandist who needed to be put in his place

>Hello, unwashed and illiterate tribal. My special Haplo-Sense tells me that we share ancestry. Let's agree to be friends for all time.

> taking genetics and haplogroups seriously

> being this retarded

Also, the Rwandan genocide saw more blacks killing other blacks in a couple days than Caesar did in an entire campaign, humans kill when shit happens.

> But Nordic are P312 and U152

You do realize how utterly idiotic is to take genetic data from modern populations of countries to make statements about peoples that lived in that area 2000 years ago?

You cannot be this incapable of deduction.

Italy has more of that R1b subclade than France does overall and Latium where the Romans where from has a decent amount as well. People call it "Celto-Italic", but I think "Gaul-Italic" is more accurate since "Celtic" isn't an unified ethnicity.

>being this ignorant

Gauls had written language since 500 BC and were extremely skilled at metallurgy. They weren't ooga booga savages like Germanics.

Pic related is a map made using map of each clades of R1B

R1B is Celtic

Nice denial but !

PS: S28 and U152 are the same thing.

*unsheat baguette*

It is not my last word !

So? Italy still has more of that subclade than France there. Either some Gauls were the same race as the Romans or Romans raped France hard.

R1b and X2b from the Orkney islands reporting

All R1B suclades are at they're highest in the "former" territory of Gaul

>inb4 Netherland

They are Belgae in denial

Ok, but you're ignoring that Latium also has quite a bit of it. Going by it's haplos, the Romans were predominatly R1b-U152 with E1b and J2 and some other minority haplos slapped together sometimes.

>U152 in Italy from 1200 BC

Linked to the Gaulish invasion of Brennos around 400 BC

>L21 in Britain from 2100 BC

Linked to the Belgae Gauls (mainly Parisii and Menapii) invasion of Britain

>DF27 in Iberia
Linked to the Gaulish invasion of Iberia, and the first trace of Cetls in Iberia date back from 600 BC not 2000 BC

Anyway, Maciamo is a butthurt manlet cuck who believe that his non country is somehow relveant and

>Using Ramos-Luis shitty map for France

>he thinks the green blob in France was always there

I'll bet you think the red blob in Britain was always there too.

Yes, it's possible that they were just raped to shit, however, I base some Gauls being the same race as the Romans on the fact that they were way more civilized than people give them credit for: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gauls#Culture

>All over Gaul, archeology has uncovered numerous pre-Roman gold mines (at least 200 in the Pyrenees) suggesting that they were very rich also evidenced by large finds of gold coins and artefacts. Also there existed highly developed population centers called oppida by Caesar such as Bibracte, Gergovia, Avaricum, Alesia, Bibrax, Manching and others. Modern archeology strongly suggests that the countries of Gaul were quite civilized and very wealthy. Most had contact with Roman merchants and some, particularly those that were governed by Republics such as the Aedui, Helvetii and others had enjoyed stable political alliances with Rome. They imported Mediterranean wine on an industrial scale evidenced by large finds of wine vessels in digs all over Gaul the largest and most famous of such vessels being the one discovered in Vix Grave which stands 1.63 m (5'4") in height.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_first_written_accounts#First_millennium_BC

>Latin, 700 BC
>Gaulish, 500 BC

LMAO

A quick check of U152 location show that it is Gaulish, you're butthurt cause the J2 Romans got slighty raped by Gauls

>Latin, 700 BC
>Gaulish, 500 BC

Nice try but Gaulish is far more older than Latin

It conserved the 8 cases while Latin barely have 6 cases

7 cases *

Fix'd

Who cares? They're all white to me.

t. Non-white guy

>Non-white guy

opinion discarded. Into the trash it goes.

Your opinion is invalid, you remind me of black people going on about "team light skin" and "team dark skin", when no one gives a shit.

Because conquest you beta pussy.

this thread is just a shit show of different genetic maps

R1b-L21 is in Britain since the bronze age

pnas.org/content/113/2/368

kek yeah sure
now you can go back to genociding tutsis/koreans/kurds/quechuas/whoever it is you genocide in your shithole even though they look like you, my friend

at least we have an eu (the brits left of course)
not like any of you, we have more cohesion

Daily reminder that Czechia is 200% Celtic

Actually they most likely arrived some time during the late La Tène expansion as northern Hallstatt/Urnfield peoples

Read the paper, retard.

R1b-L21 is found in Ireland in 2000 BC.

I am definately U152.

>tfw master race

>Orkney islands
Where the fuck is that even