Theory: This market dip is caused by the Bancor fags converting most of the ICO to fiat...

Theory: This market dip is caused by the Bancor fags converting most of the ICO to fiat. Eventually a band of scam artists is going to collect a retarded amount of ETH for an ICO and convert to fiat afterward, causing the crypto market to go into a free fall.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yrpmv_zOa0k
etherscan.io/address/0x5894110995b8c8401bd38262ba0c8ee41d4e4658
etherscan.io/address/0x79e7ccb8e7a61ad4781c98864c40e380bb10dd26
etherscan.io/address/0xad04835b1129c08be6093d683d725ff82cd24036
etherscan.io/address/0x7af1362060ec77ca30be2508cce10169210393ee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, people are cashing out to fiat to finally buy their lambos

No, it was started by the FED
THE FED RULES ALL CRYPTO FAGGOTS

Okay, but eventually when a bunk ICO converts 300mil+ worth of ETH to fiat in a week, we will all be fucked, no?

If that's the case I would laugh at all BNT shareholders, and they would be double cucked as BNT worth is pegged to ETH so their shitcoin will never soar above ICO price

My shirt is all bloody now cuz this pimple on my back was pissing me off so I shaved it off with a knife, took around 150 strokes. I then bought a bunch of eth for relatively cheap.

Now for some drgzzzzz

Keep this shit on /b/

You sound like a fucking sister-fucking socio degenerate.

Not if you own ETH.

It's not random. It's eth, not meth. Completely biz related.

How so? If they dump quickly then they would drive the price into the ground.

That's not going to happen for at least another 872 hours.

If that's the case, why would BTC be crashing?

This is happening because of the proposed Senate law, would be my guess.

Only you forget, every single shitcoin is a scam. It wasnt a question of if, it was a question of when.

I feel sorry mostly for the noobs, listening to the ancap bullshit and getting owned. Well i guess they got a taste.

15 billion has been wiped so far... so "150 million" stratis had would be 1% of that

bancor sorry, was thinking about buying strat soon

Care to elaborate? I have been trying to stay away from domestic political news, depresses the shit out of me most of the time.

Theres a whole bunch of shit going on for BTC, you need to conduct research, theres too much. Look at the proposed law for US. The mine closures with china, and the fork situation

I assume you're talking about SB1241 to require hodlers of > some number of coins convertible to > 10k USD to declare such asininery to border patrol/ICE types upon setting foot on US soil. As far as I can tell from the proposal, having pub/pvt keys in an unread e-mail is not == possession.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

youtu.be/yrpmv_zOa0k

Question is: does this law apply if you're not a US citizen, but a citizen of the US' greatest ally?

BTC is down 14% this week

ETH is UP 24% this week

This "dip" (BTC death throes) is caused by Jihan tipping his hand

The King is Dead, Long Live the King

THE KING IS DEAD
LONG LIVE THE KING

It appears to apply to anybody entering the US. Why anyone from the US would leave, I dunno. Why someone from the US would leave and then come back, I dunno. Why anyone not from the US would come here, I also dunno.

But should you decide to, make sure there's at least one layer of uncertainty between you and your stash.

Example of uncertainty - Internet connection. If you cannot get an internet connection, you cannot access your shitcoins. You do not possess them, AFAICT.

That being said, this bill is bullshit and will never see the light of day.

I don't see how that would cause this drop... how hard is it to lie to a TSA agent about a piece of code stashed on the interwebs?

Or rather just not mention it... it is not they like will ask people. Normies would just be like "the fuck you talking about?"

how quickly can you dump that much eth? not like you can just take your eth to a bank

I imagine with a team of people dumping on all of the exhcanges/vendors and darkweb, pretty quickly... a week or less?

Could someone tell me if this is a thinking error on my part? Am I missing something?

You can still see the ETH they put in the address, moron.

etherscan.io/address/0x5894110995b8c8401bd38262ba0c8ee41d4e4658

They transferred 50k each 3 times to 3 different wallets also, which is also still there.

etherscan.io/address/0x79e7ccb8e7a61ad4781c98864c40e380bb10dd26

etherscan.io/address/0xad04835b1129c08be6093d683d725ff82cd24036

etherscan.io/address/0x7af1362060ec77ca30be2508cce10169210393ee

Also 150 million worth of ETH would barely do anything to over 1 billion USD in volume anyways, retard.

Okay so I didn't look into it. But there are a lot of ICOs coming up and a lot of potential for scams. I have a feeling a 150 mil is going to be small compared to what is coming.

The fed is just the asshole where the USA gets fucked by the international primary dealer banks. Even if they do control crypto, unless they render it non-operational it will still be a nightmare for the international banks if it gains traction because it prevents localized states of corruption which is where their fraudulent profits come from.

I have a better theory:
What goes up had to come down.