If white nationalists believe Europeans to be superior, how do they explain the fact that agriculture, astronomy...

If white nationalists believe Europeans to be superior, how do they explain the fact that agriculture, astronomy, written cuneiform language, mathematics, were all first discovered by Semitic middle easterners?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC45A2
i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/liffrea/eura0001.jpg
academicjournals.org/article/article1379514057_Lucotte and Yuasa pdf.pdf
grch37.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Variation/Population?db=core;r=5:33950616-33951616;v=rs35397;vdb=variation;vf=26195
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/03/03/113241.full.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans#Near_East_population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_civilization
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sumerians and Egyptians weren't Semitic

Sumer spoke an isolate and Egypt was another branch of Afro-Asiatic

>Sumer spoke an isolate
Was Sumer really not related to modern languages? Interesting as fuck

also Linguistics thread

not even the nazis believed middle easterners were incapable of civilization

If non-whites don't have an inferiority complex, why do they keep making all those threads ?

Agriculture was discovered in Anatolia, the Levant and the Zagros mountains by three different ethnicities, Anatolians didn't speak Semitic but something loosely related to Basque most likely, I don't know about the Zagros mountains people or the Neolithic Levantines, though the latter might have spoke Semitic languages I guess

But neither were white Europeans. Sumer was pretty much btfo and absorbed by Akkadians and Chaldeans early on.

>people believe that light skined, blond hair and blue eyed people lived in this area
that would be horrible for them, they would get sunburned constantly and die from skin cancer a lot, I would know I live in australia

Northern Iraq has a lot of blonde people though but I think those are mostly just descended from circassian immigrants intermixing with locals .

Sumerians literally called themselves "blackheads" due to having black hair.

the neo-nazis believe that though

They WERE light skinned. They were lighter skinned than native Europeans in fact. Egyptians were brown though.

>Asian
not rly, but ok

why are their eyes all brown and hair too

They were darker than modern Europeans.
Europeans have a special depigmentation gene which did not come from the Middle East.
It wasn't always fixed towards 100% frequency but is it is now. People without it would be as dark as Palestinians, I'd imagine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC45A2

> But neither were white Europeans

You do not understand how race actually works.

The Middle Easterners are just slightly darker Caucasians.

Only western retards even consider white as a race;

i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/liffrea/eura0001.jpg

not the nordcuck wewuzer, but some palestinians must have this gene then since half of the palestinians i've met could pass as southern euros and had light skin

> Europeans have a special depigmentation gene

No they don't lol.

>You do not understand how race actually works.
nowadays, especially on Veeky Forums, we use the /pol/ definition of white

you are generally right though

They would at best be as dark as Sardinians since they're the closest people to the early Neolithic farmers from Anatolia. Mesopotamians could've been lighter or darker than the early Anatolian farmers. It's certainly not uncommon to find light skinned people in Israel, Syria, Lebanon, and northern Iraq. Pic related, Samaritans. They don't look dark to me

Don't be a fucking retard. It's European as fuck both in origin and frequency.

Sardinians aren't darker than other South Europeans skinwise

academicjournals.org/article/article1379514057_Lucotte and Yuasa pdf.pdf

Gérard Lucotte et al.

The 374F mutation in the SLC45A2 gene encoding the membrane associated transporter protein (MATP) has been suggested to be associated with skin color in Caucasians. In this synthesis, we collected the distribution of the 374F allele in 2910 unrelated subjects from 28 European and 4 North African populations. The highest allele frequency was observed in Denmark (0.98) and the lowest frequencies were observed in Tunisia (0.61) and in Algerian Mozabites (0.40). A significant decreasing latitudinal cline in 374F allele frequencies was observed, ranging from the north of West Europe to North Africa (R2 = 0.6781).

Distribution of 374F allele frequencies in 32 populations of West Europe and North Africa (N = sample size). No. Country Region/population Latitude (°) N Frequency of 374f References

1 Germany Northrhine-Whestphali 50.9 241 0.965 Yuasa et al. (2006)
2 Munich 48.1 93 0.962 “
3 France Rheims 49.2 98 0.893 “
4 Italy Genoa 44.5 97 0.85 “
5 Denmark Copenhagen 56 51 0.98 Lucotte et al. (2010)
6 England London 51.5 56 0.955 “
7 Belgium Brussels 50.5 53 0.934 “
8 France Lille 50.5 64 0.945 “
9 Rennes 48 52 0.971 “
10 Marseilles 43.2 312 0.888 “
11 Perpignan 43 101 0.827 “
12 Corsica 42 328 0.878 “
13 Germany Mulheim 50 59 0.975 “
14 Switzerland Basel 47.2 51 0.961 “
15 Italy Roma 41.9 64 0.898 “
16 Napoli 41 128 0.859 “
17 Sicily 38 39 0.833 “
18 Sardinia 40 100 0.805 “
19 Spain Barcelona 41 59 0.856 “
20 Sevilla 37.5 71 0.725 “
21 Portugal North 42 79 0.725 “
22 South 38 59 0.780 “
23 Morocco Tangier 35.8 123 0.691 “
24 Algeria Algier 36.5 141 0.709 “
25 Tunisia Tunis 36.5 73 0.610 “
26 England Orcades 59 16 1 Norton et al. (2007)
27 France 46 29 0.91 “
28 Basque 43 24 0.94 “
29 Italy Bergamo 46 14 0.96 “
30 Tuscan 43 8 0.94 “
31 Sardinia 40 28 0.68 “
32 Algeria Mozabite 32 30 0.40 “

not him, but i am aware of this gene too
in frequency, yes, but origin?
i see iakuts have it up in siberia and pakis too and arabs and eskimo people in canada, this map doesn't convince me about the origin of the pigmentation gene
i would really like to know where did you get this map?

also makes me wonder why are east asians so light skinned too then

I am not talking about its origin or frequency, I am talking about it causing utter depigmentation lol.

I am 100% white European and I go from pure pale to Hispanic brown the moment the Sun starts shining some more.

Why is Sardinia two times on the list?

Because the other sample was too small. The 0.805 one is more accurate. Sardinians have about the same frequency for the allele as Iberians.

grch37.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Variation/Population?db=core;r=5:33950616-33951616;v=rs35397;vdb=variation;vf=26195

>European: 0.919 (925 sample size)
>European Americans from Utah: 0.960 (190 sample size)
>Finnish: 0.939 (186 sample size)
>British: 0.945 (172 sample size)
>Iberians: 0.813 (174 sample size)
>Tuscans in Italy: 0.949 (203 sample size)

Yakuts having it makes no difference, they share genetic components with Europeans in addition to East Asians. They also don't need to be particularly pale just because they have it as it functions as just one part of a complex system which does in full correlate with pale skin in Europeans.

It's impossible to say at this point where specifically it originated a very long time ago but the immediate source of it in modern day Europeans is from the steppe people of Ukraine with excessively high levels of positive selection.
This was not something carried into Europe by farmers, they did not have it. They had another gene called SLC24A5 at a fixed frequency but this is something quite common in places like India as well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLC24A5

How do you explain SLC45A2 being kinda common in North Africa? If it's common there, then it's common in the Middle East as well.

not him, but the explanation is imo the less sun the lighter the skin
OR the small groups who migrated happened to be lighter - a bottleneck effect
OR both

There are exceptions to that rule. Tuscans have very high frequences for the allele and they're in Central Italy which is quite sunny.

European influence in coastal North Africa with selection for fairness.
Some Berber tribes can be extremely fair.

meh, southern europe isn't that different than northern europe in terms of climate

it's far too common and that type of euro never really influenced those lands that much
arabs did, other semites did

It gets way more solar radiation.

>Yurop

white nationalists?

more like white rationalists

lmao baka desu senpai

Yeah nobody has decided where to place it yet, but as far as I know it's in its own class.

Pretty sure they spoke the language of the aliens that taught them everything.

Selective sweeps happen and Semites aren't even close to Neolithic farmers.
Take the other gene for example, SLC24A5.
It didn't originate in some mythical pan-Caucasoid ancestor population, just one tribe somewhere.
It spread over a region where it was needed but not into East Asia where there were other genes filling the niche.
We need to go by ancient DNA not modern to figure out the origin.

>Selective sweeps happen and Semites aren't even close to Neolithic farmers.

However, Europe did get influenced by Mesopotamians in the Chalcolithic era through the spread of metallurgy. So did Anatolia. And even the Indo-Europeans mixed with them a bit before starting their migration waves as well.

Horribly inaccurate map

Notice how there's a lot of J2 in the Balkans and Italy, correlating with the spread.

It's not. Do you have any that's different? Post it.

I'm not even sure what your point is anymore.

As a non-white I would say:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Semetic were white, except when they're not.

day 48 : i observed that when confronted with rational thought and analysis of their psychology, the native savages would break down and make primitive sounds

Obviously not suitable for whites. It must be really shit for your skin.

That's a gigantic meme and I have no idea why people believe it

That the Mesopotamians could've been responsible for spreading the light skin allele as well. There is high quantities of J2 found in some early Indo-Europeans, pointing their influence on them. And Chalcolithic Anatolia is close to South Europe and the Near East genetically.

How is it a meme? It's basic natural selection, if we were suited to live in the desert, there would be blue eyed blondes in Sahara. But there aren't. Come home white man.

do I have to say it?
>Semitic
WE

Yea genetics totally equal civil and societal ideas right.

This board its retarded

It is a meme, I actually am white and with blue eyes and I cope with the desert just fine.

It is, it's lacking a lot of copper deposits in Europe, also copper and had been worked in South Italy and Sardinia since the early 4th millenium bc, while in your map it seems like they weren't used before the early 3th, a thousand years later, that's a huge inaccuracy.

Whites can and do live everywhere, from the arctic to the tropics. That's our advantage, we can adapt.

>There is high quantities of J2 found in some early Indo-Europeans

You pulled that out of your ass.

No one needs to introduce it or spread it to Europe, it was already present in Ukrainian and Lithuanian indigenous people.
Like I said before, it wasn't fixed across Europe but it was fixed in some populations which contributed to modern Europeans.

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/03/03/113241.full.pdf

So the Texas or Alabama desert?

Arizona. There is no desert in Alabama.

Well, I applaud you two. I couldn't live somewhere hotter than 30C in the summers. I don't get burnt that easily, I just hate the heat. Much easier to deal with the cold.

Sorry I don't know my US too well.

Im just wondering, how do you survive if you dont have aircon or something

I get what you mean. I'm white as hell, Scots Irish decendancy, and I can work all day in the sun.

Its odd how whites can adapt that well ay

>you dont have aircon
Everyone has AC in the US.

Whites adapted to living in fucking space, I think a little sun won't destroy them.

Ok. Interesting. I didn't know about that. So it was already present in some indigenous populations of Europe, but not in all of them.

>You pulled that out of your ass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans#Near_East_population

>Jones et al. (2015) analyzed genomes from males from western Georgia, in the Caucasus, from the Late Upper Palaeolithic (13,300 years old) and the Mesolithic (9,700 years old). These two males carried Y-DNA haplogroup: J* and J2a. The researchers found that these Caucasus hunters were probably the source of the farmer-like DNA in the Yamnaya, as the Caucasians were distantly related to the Middle Eastern people who introduced farming in Europe.[web 1] Their genomes showed that a continued mixture of the Caucasians with Middle Eastern took place up to 25,000 years ago, when the coldest period in the last Ice Age started.

>According to Lazaridis et al. (2016), "a population related to the people of the Iran Chalcolithic contributed ~43% of the ancestry of early Bronze Age populations of the steppe."[25] According to Lazaridis et al. (2016), these Iranian Chalcolithic people were a mixture of "the Neolithic people of western Iran, the Levant, and Caucasus Hunter Gatherers."[25][note 4] Lazaridis et al. (2016) also note that farming spread at two places in the Near East, namely the Levant and Iran, from where it spread, Iranian people spreading to the steppe and south Asia.

Bonus: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamna_culture#Physical_characteristics

>The genetic basis of a number of physical features of the Yamnaya people were ascertained by the ancient DNA study conducted by Haak et al. (2015), Wilde et al.(2014), Mathieson et al. (2015) : they were genetically tall (phenotypic height is determined by both genetics and environmental factors), overwhelmingly dark-eyed (brown), dark-haired and had a skin colour that was moderately light, though somewhat darker than that of the average modern European.[18][5] Surprisingly, given their pastoral lifestyle, there was little evidence of lactase persistence.

So it looks like they weren't anywhere close to the mythological "blonde and blue eyed Aryans" after all.

J2 has yet to be found in a an undeniable and early IE context. There's one case of a J2 from 2000 BC Hungary(BR2), whose genome broadly similar to modern French people but with closer haplotype sharing with Slavs.
This is too late and can't be linked to a migration from the steppe since it hasn't been found in the steppe.

The dark Yamna were basically all from Samara, which is a town by the Volga. They didn't directly contribute to modern Europeans although their close relatives from a bit further west did.

I think your overestimating what white people can deal with

Wow so why do you complain so much about everything

I don't?

>that map implying Japanese don't have light pigmentation

Americans then

The common ancestor of Europeans and Japanese would be called black.
There is no overlap between East Asian depigmentation genes and those of westerners, at least the ones that are frequent.

>The common ancestor of Europeans and Japanese would be called black.
At darkest they'd be Khoisan.

No idea. Some people in Arizona do it too, like there are people in Phoenix who will swear the city is more dangerous than Compton and full of blacks even though both things are statistically bullshit.

J2 was present in Europe before the Indo-European migrations. It's from the Chalcolithic period and is linked with the diffusion of metallurgy. Balkans and Italy have the most J2 in Europe, and it correlates with the diffusion. Basically, early Anatolians gave us agriculture, Mesopotamians and Mesopotamian influenced people gave us metallurgy and Indo-Europeans gave us the languages that we speak today. Before the Indo-European migrations there was already a very advanced civilization in Europe which was the Minoans, dating back as far as 3650 BC: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_civilization

Khoisan, Europeans and Japs don't share any depigmentation marker I'm aware of.
Look instead at Papuans. That's the shade we're talking about, maybe a little darker.

I'd call Papuans red skinned desu. It's a reddish hue of brown.

Is insecurity some sort of American trait then?

It seems like you guys are made to be less trusting

I'm having a hard time following your train of thought.

I wasn't talking about insecurity but about baseless bitching.

>Yurop had to be raped by three different people to stop being savages

Why are Yuropeons so subhuman?

Serbians and Albanians are the Europeans with J2.
Not all that civilized.

You've never had to live in a desert without AC.

But Crete is nice.

Egyptians had thousands of years Semitic migration and influence, and Sumerian civilization was preserved by Semitic Akkadians soo....

>agriculture, astronomy, written cuneiform language, mathematics
>discovered

By definition Egyptians and Sumerians can't be Semitic

That's like calling Czechs "Germanic"

Shame about that volcano though.

Most neo-nazis would find them selves in actual nazi black lists, though. Neo-nazis are subhuman scum.