Without god there is no morality, but without creation there is no god

Without god there is no morality, but without creation there is no god.

And we were not created, we evolved from other species over millions of years, and inhabit an insignificant rock in an unremarkable spot in an unfathomably large universe.

joshworth.com/dev/pixelspace/pixelspace_solarsystem.html

There is no god and there is no morality. Just accept it.

>without god there is no morality
[citation needed]

*No objective morality

How so?

God does not affect whether there is "objective morality."

So you think morality is God's rules, then, presumably. But are they God's rules because they are moral, or are they moral because they are God's rules? If the former, then objective morality exists without God, who is merely an enforcer. If the latter, then objective morality does not exist, as the rules could just as easily be different.

>I feel empathy for all people
>for all people
>all

lol good one

t. sociopath

wow, so euphoric, really stimulated my synapses

>2454258
There isn't morality.
That's the freedom of choice I believe, to choose to be moral, or ethical or what ever in the scenarios you end up in.

I can't say whether or not we were created, but we can both agree that somewhere at some time we had a beginning. I don't think it matters how it started, it started none the less.

Do you empathise with Charles Manson?

I will cry when my mother dies, but I know for a fact someone elses mother died today, and I don't care. Guess I'm a sociopath.

Would you feel bad if I showed you a picture of someone else mother in a coffin? if yes you have empathy for either the mother or her children

Of course I do.

Fully? No, I don't empathize with his murderous needs, and those also conflict with my empathy for his suffering victims.
Partially? Yes, I'd empathize with his need for food or not wanting to be inflicted suffering upon.

When the image talks about "empathy for everyone", he is talking about empathy in an ethical context, and an ethical context between humans implies human interaction.

If you interacted with that someone, you'd feel different. For example, if he was your neighbour and childhood friend, you wouldn't as easily care about his mother's death - unless you're a sociopath.

>sociopath
Can we stop throwing around this buzzword.

No.

>you wouldn't as easily care about his mother's death
you wouldn't as easily NOT* care

>Without god there is no morality
False

The Prophet (may Peace Be Upon Him) informs us in this Hadith that those who depict living creatures in their drawings, paintings and carvings, attempting to imitate Allah in His act of Creation, will face the most severe chastisement on the Day of Judgement for they are the worst of people in respect to Allah and the most wicked in committing evil - this is why they are most deserving of Allah's Wrath and His punishment.

>Can we stop throwing around this buzzword.

>No.

Ok, but that answer is kinda weird

He suffered unspeakably in that chapel. There were about eleven thousand square feet to paint, and he was not a painter but had to obey an order given by the Pope.

He sat on the wooden plank of the scaffolding up in the air with his legs dangling and worked looking up. All the time he rubbed his neck, it ached so. For fun, he drew a little caricature of himself painting a saint on the ceiling, his head bent back as far as it would go.

I don't burst into treats when I see Tutankhamun's death mask, and I'm sure you don't either.

>justifying philosophical views by saying "muh feels"
>not realising that being unafraid of punishment is one of the hallmarks of sociopathy

that seems like a totally normal answer to me.

If we're basing morality on how much actions hurt me emotionally, then my family's life has much more worth than my coworker's family, both of which are much greater than a stranger's.

When the punishment is imaginary and irrational is makes sense not to fear it.

You're so obsessed with your fedora crusading that you completely missed the point.

>If we're basing morality on how much actions hurt me emotionally, then my family's life has much more worth than my coworker's family, both of which are much greater than a stranger's.

Yet you wouldnt go out and intentionally cause a strangers death

I might not feel greatly for a stranger but I dont want them to suffer unnecessarily, nor would I leave a dieing man in the street just because I dont know him

The Islamic version of God or Allah isn't ruled out by evolution, one of the names Allah refers to himself with is Al-Bari (the Evolver) so evolution quite possibly is a process set in place by God.

As far as I know, science says that evolution happens when mistakes take place in the natural world. What if all those 'mistakes' aren't really mistakes after all but intelligent design?