Seriously wtf is this shit? How is BTC going to recover with 1 mil sell wall? That's like 2.5 billion dollars...

Seriously wtf is this shit? How is BTC going to recover with 1 mil sell wall? That's like 2.5 billion dollars. Who's gonna buy 2.5 billion dollars of buttcoins?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/h8HDiF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its not going to go up to that for a while. nows the time to switch to LTC, notice how it only went down ever so slightly? it is the most stable currency.

you cant buy shit with LTC

I just used LTC the other day to buy some shit off a supplement website. I'm still surprised that dnms don't use it. It'll soar when they do

A whole million dollars?!

How are people this dumb?

Soon you will be able to

.....1 million BTC at ~$2500

Those are dynamic walls of bots dude, don't trust those charts... they move

Where do you get those still wall graphs?

Bitcoin is not an altcoin my dude

> buy some shit off a supplement website
woooooohoooooo go LTC wow useful as fuck coin there mate

Yes.....a 1 million dollar sell well. 400 btc. Not 1 million btc.

Oh my god, a 400 btc sell wall, how will btc ever recover?

FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY

=========
1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS, DOLLARS AND Ethereum
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
-----------------------------------
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION
-----------------------------
HERE IS THE DIAGRAM:
ibb.co/h8HDiF
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

##BULLSHIT##

this is all because everyone misinterpreted that proposed bill

THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT GOING TO SEIZE CRYPTO. PIC RELATED AS FUCK

back to the fucking moon we go retards

Yeah pretty useful actually got confirmed in a couple minutes. How long does it take to send 12$ of Bitcoin again? Oh yeah it would actually be like 15$ after fees.

OP is a faggot

Protip: He has his graph zoomed in a lot, zoom out anymore and the buy wall 1900 downwards engulfs everything.

Protip: Those orders will vanish or move upwards as soon as the price starts going up again.

I'm already in it.
Even though that if not enough people join it, USDT would be a better choice.

thats $1million dude you got it all wrong

>that damage control

Holy shit millenials are hilarious. Face it moron cryptos are finished. We boomers have won.

How anyone can be as dumb as OP, that fucking $1,000,000 asshat, 400 BTC. WOW!! 400 BTC wall, it's OGRE WERE FINISHED!!!!

Pic related, OP is one of these.

How could government seize crypto? The point of crypto is it being untouchable by governments...

Yesterday I made a thread talking about what to do when the crash comes (how to be ready for it)
and people were telling me this time is different, it won't crash, things will go smoothly forever...
anyways, I hold 3 BTC worth of Byteballs, (to get the 20% extra byteballs every month)
And that's basically it, how should I end up when the shit hits the fan?
all BTC?
75% BTC 25% ETH?
I don't really trust ETH that much as to have more than 25% on it though

Yes, it would be $15, but only until august

They could declare crypto's something only terrorists, drug peddlers and money launderers use, and ban any legit companies from doing business in it. So you could only use it on the down low, and also it would be much harder to buy and sell it since most places like coinbase and other exchanges would shut down to avoid legal hassles.

it's legal and considered a currency in switzerland. You can buy here in every train station 24/24 anonymously. If it's illegal in a country just travel elsewhere

whats a sell wall, plz explaine

bittrex

Plus serious ETH FUD and it's related volatility.

How can people be this dumb?

Just how new can you be?

very new, I bought coins on sunday

Literally freak out with 400 BTC wall. This place is Cancer.

Thank you for the hardy chuckle