Why do most Christians always say things like "you're just an austistic neckbeard virgin" when their beliefs are...

Why do most Christians always say things like "you're just an austistic neckbeard virgin" when their beliefs are challenged?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungry_ghost
youtube.com/watch?v=jaCgrRVW1Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because you're just an autistic neckbeard virgin

becuz christians are retards

Why do you need to challenge a belief?

>muh salt
quality thread, OP.

Because they say I'm going to hell for having sex with men

>most Christians
>implying you've met most Christians

Because memes can be used as substitutes for arguments on Veeky Forums.

*most Christians I've met

There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites.

>millions of accounts of supernatural events during millennia.
>they dont count

Cant wait to rob banks in open sunlight and then claim witness dont count and that special neckbeard science must be done.

Well there you go, OP. Ask yourself why you keep running into these kinds of Christians instead of the ones who are accepting and secure in the belief. The answer may well be because you're American. I've never met a respectful, American Christian or respectful, American atheist for that matter.

Well then explain to me the supernatural events that weren't written 100+ years later

I'm too busy raping a woman in the open because witness don't count.

Have you ever seen Chad autistically claiming religion with Staceys?
And there you are, just an austistic neckbeard virgin who discusses it on Veeky Forums.

Good job proving my point.
BTW nice strawman

This is more like me claiming I saw you rob a bank and rape women and demanding you be put in prison without any other "evidence."

Have you ever seen Chad in a church?

And then passing it down orally for 50 years until it's finally written down

Ofc, user. Why wouldnt superior human bean visit such great places?

>Rob, kill and torture millions
>you don't have evidence it was me, just witness making it up, it was somebody else
To the atheist, millions lie daily but he is never a dishonest subject that just wants to fool the unsuspecting so they go to hell.

You're not making any children while doing that do you faggot?

because you specifically are an autistic neckbeard virgin, frogposter?

So? People who do heterosexual sex use condoms or take the pill, so they're not making babies either.

You really are retarded.
If one person says he saw you rob, kill and rape people then no, you wouldn't go to jail. If, say, a thousand people claim you rob, kill and rape people then yes, you're going to fucking jail.

Thanks for proving my point

Thanks user

My personal experience is that there is a god and christianity got changed, being originally a gnostic belief but with devil instead of demiurge, the people of the world belong to hell so they will try anything for you to disbelieve or follow the wrong religion or follow the religion wrongly.

So from my perspective atheists are the first line of deceivers, being big religions the second and other spiritualities the third.

Truth by numbers, the more people repeat a lie, the truer it is.

Except there would be evidence. Fingerprints, cameras, something. On the other hand, there is no evidence that the entire world flooded and 1 guy mad a few months to make the largest boat ever made that would not be physically able to stay together filled with 2 of every species with no food for the carnivores.

They have no arguments except their faith. When their faith is challenged by logical arguments they have nothing to refute them with, so they resort to ad hominems and insults.

What's the alternative? To have you run around freely robbing, killing and raping? The chance of even 10 people giving the same testimony is a lot smaller than your brain seem to be able to accept.

I'm not exactly sure what you are saying. Are you saying I'm deceiving people on purpose, by accident? Is it the same for big religions? I don't understand.

Why should I care about the flood?

Because Christians claim it happened with no evidence but still try to guilt trip people who don't believe in the Bible.

Because they have no arguments

>supernatural events
Why do you insist they're supernatural?

See, I'm not a bible thumper, I believe because God revealed himself to me, gave me a gnosis and shit like that, so what I believe, I have experienced.
I dont follow the bible, it was hijacked and even then it is just myth to get esoteric knowledge, you dont even understand basic religious thought.

They don't, the real world is not Veeky Forums threads.

>you dont even understand basic religious thought.
Why are religious people on Veeky Forums so condescending?

You can only be an atheist through Christianity, cuckold.

What do you mean?

>implying Christianity is the only religion

My theory is that lots of Christians go through an edgy teenager "fuck my parent's shit!" phase and become atheists. Then, when they become young adults, they """rediscover""" Christianity as something that they recall from their youth, and being close to Jesus is comforting.

So most Christians are mentally incapable of understanding what it's like to grow up without any Christian beliefs. They assume that without a Christian upbringing, you're more likely to be stupid or violent or whatever.

I'm talking about in person conversations.

Because atheists are universally annoying.

Where do you live, Pakistan?

That's really mean.

That's true, I'm sorry.

I accept your apology user.

Biblical christianity is the only religion where you get to tell god that there was no evidence, the rest of religions assume you in hell and you won't get your say.

Other religions have a wide range of beliefs as to what happens when you die and they certainly don't all include a Hell.

I also don't know anyone that is non-religious purely because they think Christianity is the only possible true religion and they'll get to tell God they was no evidence for him.

Hahaha no. People who expressed their dissatisfaction with the church were burned alive

Naraka (Sanskrit: नरक; Pali: निरय Niraya) is a term in Buddhist cosmology usually referred to in English as "hell" (or "hell realm") or "purgatory". The Narakas of Buddhism are closely related to diyu, the hell in Chinese mythology.

So?

Judaism does not have a specific doctrine about the afterlife, but it does have a mystical/Orthodox tradition of describing Gehinnom. ... According to Jewish teachings, hell is not entirely physical; rather, it can be compared to a very intense feeling of shame.

You don't challenge anybody's beliefs.
>Evidence is good because mems
>Arguments are good because mem
I wasn't raised Christian. Checkmate, asslicker.
No they weren't.

There is a chance that they will though with gay people there isn't even that chance.

And?

Not only have you just agreed that not all versions of Judaism even have a specific concept of an afterlife at all (which proves the claim made here false).

You've also referred to a concept of Hell held by all Buddhists which refutes the other claim made here because (pretending Buddhism is actually correct) you can completely disbelieve the whole of Buddhism and think it's bullshit and still not go to Niraya so long as you lead a good life.

You aren't making any coherent sense in the argument you've tried to string together.

Atheists are used to the biblical doctrine that they represent a value for anybody that convinces them, so they think their pestering is even welcome.
It hasn't occured to them that maybe for other religion they are just smelly annoying cunts with no interest attached to them, which makes them just unwelcome annoyances.

Because calling the intellectuals of our time "autists" and "neckbeards" and "virgins" is all they have anymore.

>implying evidence and arguments are bad
>implying not there were no witch hunts

And then they immediately abort it. Shouldn't they immediately go to hell if they do that because they are killing? No, of course not. They just have to apologize.

P.S. Why are many Christians against gay marriage? If you already believe we're going to hell why would you make our lives on earth worse?

>P.S. Why are many Christians against gay marriage? If you already believe we're going to hell why would you make our lives on earth worse?
t. reddit

Can I please have something that proves the Bible is real instead of just calling me a smelly neckbeard?

Probably not because it's the only thing you've been taught in your cult, but good luck!

The book exists, therefore it exists.

QED
>cults are bad
t. redditor with the religious education of a literal monkey

That's a very bad faith point to make. Obviously he wasn't suggesting the bible the book doesn't exist but querying what evidence you have that it's contents are actually true.

>implying I go on tha shitty website
I do have a religious education. I went to a catholic high school with religion class every day, had my first communion, confirmation, everything. I didn't find anything that proved the existence of God, only scaring people into becoming catholic. And you know what I meant. Prove the stories in the Bible are real.

The religion atheists are unfamiliar with:
>ok, so I will meditate, enter trances etc to prepare my spirit
>fantastic, I can see I'm progressing because of my spiritual experiences
>I must be very close, I can exit my body and have spiritual sex
>Finally! I reached gnosis!
*browses internet*
>Hurrr theres no evidence, waste your valuable time into convincing me

'He who seeks his own happiness by hurting or killing beings, never finds happiness and will not escape from his sufferings.'

>I do have a religious education
Lying online won't save you.
>Prove the stories in the Bible are real.
Yup, you don't understand religion, or literature, or oral transmission.

>Preparing your spirit
>going into trances
>having spiritual sex
Are you sure you're not just doing acid?

You can have all kind of fascinating experiences through mediation, claiming that your personal experiences somehow prove any truth claims you want to make about any religious beliefs you may hold is another matter.

Reread the post, smelly dumb fedora

That's nice. I'm not clear how that relates to my post you just replied to, though.

Hungry ghost is a concept in Chinese Buddhism and Chinese traditional religion representing beings who are driven by intense emotional needs in an animalistic way. The term 餓鬼 èguǐ, literally "hungry ghost", is the Chinese translation of the term preta in Buddhism.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungry_ghost

Believe whatever you want, my religion doesnt give boons for recruitment.

dude subjective experience is wrong because hundreds of years of secular indoctrination sez so

youtube.com/watch?v=jaCgrRVW1Gs

1. Why would I lie online?
2. If I don't understand religion, then show me ways I can. Recommend books, something.

Excellent, don't complain about people not believing you on the internet then.

Eh?

Hes not obligued to work for you.

>1. Why would I lie online?
Because you can.
>2. If I don't understand religion, then show me ways I can. Recommend books, something
Too much work. You suck, continue being arrogant and gay and self-victimizing.
dostedt?

I did. All you said is that atheists are "dumb smelly annoying cunts". You didn't prove anything except my first post.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.

And again my first post. Just calling people morons but refusing to show them proof. And I have no idea why it would be too much work to send me a link to a book on amazon.

>proof is good because me-mes

But I dont give a shit. I merely entered so you knew that you reek, I could care less about convincing you, I only talk belief seriously with people who already believe, lol loser who cares about you you self important cunt, the guy bites your hand and expects food instead of punching.

"I can just add in may-mays to the end of the sentence and everybody will believe me!"
Of course proof is important you fucking idiot. Do you believe that anybody accused of rape is guilty? Of course not. Because someone is innocent until PROVEN guilty.

And you still dont see the point, you really are stupid.

>"I only talk seriously with people who believe"
Translation: "I only talk with people in my echo chamber"
The point that I'm a smelly cunt? The only thing proven there is that you have no argument, or else you would have shown it to me.

>proof is good because this meme situation

like what

I seriously hope you aren't the guy who claimed to have found gnosis from deep meditative practices. I had more respect for him than that.

Well shit. Good bait, you got me good.

You are an arrogant dumb cunt, I get absolutely nothing out of convincing you, truth is, me proving things to you would benefit only you, I earn nothing from it and you're just too annoying and dumb it would take me ages.
Why do you feel like I owe you anything? I don't and you're a headache, what you are is a parasite, you bring grief and want to win something out of it.

Nice insults, but could I please have some evidence?

When I get a splendid salary.

>spends hours shitposting on Veeky Forums for free
>claims he needs to paid to make a good post because his time is valuable

I think that people have what I call "dispositions" based on their life experiences, that lead them to agree with and adopt beliefs that fit their dispositions the most.
So if someone has a hateful and argumentative and vindictive disposition, then they are more likely to adopt a belief which aligns with that disposition.
It could be religious or nonreligious, either one will simply be a flavor of the same root disposition.

I don't really know if it can work the other way around, if your belief can influence your disposition.

Then of course the whole Anonymous Internet phenomena come into play, and people just shitpost to vent. Serious Discussions get evaporated away against the relentless tide of shitposting, so the only people left are the raw-tar shitposters.

>anything that triggers me is b8 stop challenging my world view!!!?11?1?!?1?!1?

How is a post of this level of quality challenging anyone's """"world view!!!?11?1?!?1?!1?""""

Explain yourself in a non-retarded way.