Daily reminder that non of you loser will ever earn enough to buy pic related!

Daily reminder that non of you loser will ever earn enough to buy pic related!

It's good because I know you will never have the right kind of money to buy a life, OP.

You should see my GTA garage. Sucks they figured out how to stop dupers. I glitched about $2000 worth of game cash since launch though.

when you could have this?

I drive pic related

>implying
I don't even want a lambo.

i30's probably the most reliable car in the world

>here in my garage, just bought this new tricycle here

The quality is great. There is no difference to cars that cost twice as much. Hyundai is a great manufacturer.

Lamborghinis are every 12 year old's dream.

I'd rather have a classy presidential limousine with a chauffeur, so I can wave at the commoners.

>so I can wave at the commoners.
That's classy

1990s Rolls-Royce Silver Spur is my dream crypto gains car

Nobody on Veeky Forums will ever have more than a $1m because they cant cash out

I got to drive an old rolls from the 70s once, it was like floating on a cloud, so amazing

Oh man, I want to drive one so bad. A lot of people describe it as "wafting" instead of driving, lol
I live out in the middle of nowhere in Montana so there aren't many opportunities to see them, but I've been fascinated with them since I was a kid.

>modern lambos
>modern supercars
>wanting them ever
Into the trash

I down want your fucking car when i want this

> be Jewish
> Create token over a weekend
> Collect 100 Mill in 2h
> Cashout to Fiat

Lambo

>korean steaming shit

Buy STRAT (trust me on this). Breezewallet will come out before the end of the month you will thank me. Now is a good time to buy then when wallet pumps.

Tips appreciated in BTC 1L3RHfJztcCEB7LZByUW4GXHuqQzVxzgCC

who is this chick?

Please stop shilling so hard all over the board

This is what I hope to acquire

I will give $1 million to you if you set me up a virgin blonde < 18yo girl and have her fly to my place.
I m rich Saudi I get cars like this for my servants if they do good work.

2020 is coming.