Why are people born gay?

Why are people born gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_maturation_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not history

They aren't. People become sodomites when they are abused when they are abused by sodomites at a young age.

opposite of the truth troll strikes again

"& humanities", the word of peace strikes again

Sexual maturation disorder is a disorder of anxiety or depression related to an uncertainty about one's gender identity or sexual orientation. The World Health Organization (WHO) lists sexual maturation disorder in the ICD-10, under "Psychological and behavioural disorders associated with sexual development and orientation".[1]

Sexual orientation, by itself, is not a disorder and is not classified under this heading.[2] It differs from ego-dystonic sexual orientation where the sexual orientation or gender identity is repressed or denied.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_maturation_disorder

>tfw always believed that being gay wasn't a choice
>tfw started fapping to traps and became gay
>tfw those evangelical christians I always used to laugh at were right all along

traps aren't gay tho

They aren't. Homosexuality is caused by mental illness due to stunted/improper psychosexual growth.

Liking traps isn't gay

This. This also means that pro-gay propoganda brainwashes impressionable children into homosexuality.

>this kills the leftist cuck

maybe you were already gay and thats why you look at traps?

>everything that triggers me is propaganda! ;_;1!!

He would have known that he was gay though, you can't argue with arousal

>it's just miscegenation what's the big deal
>it's just gays what's the big deal
>it's just trannies what's the big deal
>it's just pedophilia what's the big deal

>slippery slope fallacy
rotflmao, christfags so desperate rn

What subject? This is biology and belongs on Veeky Forums

Being a 27 year old kissless virgin has made me bisexual.

I was interested in dudes 7 years ago, it's like I've become prison-gay from lack of female attention.

You don't start fapping to traps if you aren't a faggot to begin with.

I'm an atheist, retard. And yes, it did slippery slope and it will slippery slope. Parents even force gender reassignment on their toddlers. Don't tell me that they won't argue that if kids can change their gender then they can have sex.

Yes you do. It's a fetish and an entry-point because they look like girls but have dicks

Traps aren't gay.

traps are for faggots in denial