ITT we share how far our portfolios have fallen in the past 24 hours. It may make some of us feel better...

ITT we share how far our portfolios have fallen in the past 24 hours. It may make some of us feel better. Either to see that some people are hurting more or to get it off our chests.

17.1% here... I feel like I've got it pretty good compared to some.

10%

Thank you based QRL

15%

in $? like 2k
in BTC? I've actually gained .1 BTC

protip: don't count your portfolio in fiat, what counts is how many BTC you keep growing your portfolio.
BTC price only matters when you're putting fiat into it.

20%

i wish i just put everything into ETH, because these shitcoins are dragging me down even more.

5.56%

-20% in USD
-4.4% in BTC

0%, sold all my btc at $2700, put half of that on ETH when it was $240 to invest in icos, and been waiting for the correction ever since

I'm a no coiner and I think I just got in during the best time.

Hahahaha, your tears are delicious.

When was ETH 240? My blockfolio says 265 was the low.

285 actually

-2% btc
-17% eur

Sad

euros

put the $ by mistake

I really wish Blockfolio had a way to restore a portfolio with a code or something. I'd really like to uninstall it until Monday but I don't want to lose transactions I've logged. It assigns an app ID, but as far as I can tell that is just for tech support reasons.

UP 20% THANKS XVG

There is no way, I hold quite a bit of Verge and it says it is down 12 percent in sats.

I went all in Bancor so I don't know yet.

Not joking btw.

I'm not stupid so I shorted and kept my gainz.

I lost half my Portfolio when DGB crashed; Now I am immune to losses.

Do someone know why QRL did survive so healthy to this?

-18%
Next pump I'm gonna sell with no regrets and buy back in dip. Regretted the last two dips I could have taken advantage of.

Don't trust myself to do that yet. Started reason stocks in Jan and crypto two weeks ago.
Whale manipulation was my guess.

-19%

Mostly due to waves shitting the bed.

I feel the same way. I am going to set all of my resources up on my phone so that I can pull the trigger.

lol good luck retard

I did it with JNUG successfully about 70% of the time when I attempted. Haven't tried with crypto yet.

I'm gonna invest my first 1000$ in crypto, I was thinking to wait 1-2 days and invest 500 in eth and 500 in btc, do you think is a good reaction? Are we close to the top of the dip?

This is friendly advice user, but what you need to do is be well versed enough in crypto that you don't need to ask anyone. Do you really want to come here and listen to whoever FUDs you in their directions harder? It's better to come here for news and to keep sane which waiting for prices to change.

very undervalued. very limited total supply of tokens. it will still go up more, to the $10 range. it's the new PIVX.

Ok thanks, will do

just don't go in more than you can lose and it doesn't matter.

It's the new runescape.

Tbqh crypto is prob the wildest rollercoaster, I've analyzed enough to realize when I am safe. Always had a gut feeling (not the strategy I'm not truly focusing on lol) every time something like this happens and it's mostly when it's seemingly at its peek.

Recently every 2 weeks this shit happens. I feel safer knowing that shortening at pump and then rebuying at dip is less risky than just holding. Seen this too much. No coin in the market for now seems ETH tier anyway for now imo.

-0.75% in BTC
-19% in €

it's ok, Im in for the long term with money i can afford to loose

I've gained a bit of BTC trading.

I have no idea I have in fiat, the last time I looked at a BTC/USD chart BTC was trading for about $800.

i was a nocoiner until today. still -11%. bought a bit too early. will just hold. 2.2 btc

18% USD
2% BTC

16% down here.

30%
>t. dgb bagholder

-23%. First week in crypto but been following forever. Had real fomo and bought eth at 280, then 350. Bought btc at an avg price of 2,500. Going iron hands mode though and am fully confident. Will buy more when I feel we've hit the floor and support goes strong. Just wish I waited till now for more gainz.

23%

is it going to be okay lads?

24 % USD
3 % BTC

-19% usd
+1.5% btc

Literally saved only by lbry bags.

-4.25%

QRL really helped yesterday. I bought ETH with the earnings.. should've waited, didn't know how far ETH would continue dropping.

about -20% fiat

-39.69%

Started around $2k, still up $3k

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Buy at all time high. Thanks for buying my bags.

-16%

RIP

Never change Veeky Forums
Keep feeding the whales (We cashed out a few days ago, ready to buy back when the panic selling pushes the value below the trendline and true value)

-21% EUR
-4% BTC

225% ROI still, so I can't really be salty. I expected ETH to correct by 40% when it reached 360EUR. Didn't expect BTC to go down that fast though. I will really start worrying when ETH goes below 215EUR.

i bought 18% below ath, tard

-16.76% USD
-0.78% BTC
>rdd saving my ass

People like you let the late sleepers unload their bags during a crash.
thx user.

-18.7% against my fiat
it's going further, time to forget about it for quite some time