What the fuck is wrong with """Christian""" zionists...

What the fuck is wrong with """Christian""" zionists? No denomination in the history of Christianity has ever deified a political entity based on rabbinical pharisaic judaism to the extent that Christian zionists have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8KLALZLEDgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let me guess, from /pol/?

I'm discussing Religion, nothing to do with /pol/

They don't deify israel, they just know scripture. Zechariah 2:8-9. Plus they want the apocalypse to happen and israel is necessary for that.

They're idiots and they have a special place in hell waiting for them.
The blind leading the blind.

youtu.be/8KLALZLEDgo

It's a valid historical question.

This, its because they know the prophecies.

Yeah but no Christian denomination in history has worshipped a state of nonchristians to this extent. Not the Catholics, not the orthodox, not even the Calvinists or the Lutherans. Then this group pops out of nowhere in America and claims that giving weapons to a secular ethnostate based on rabbinical Judaism (which was established over a hundred years after Christ) is somehow what our religion commands. It's fucked up and goes against all Christian teaching.

I'm just saying posting delegates meme man and complaining about jews is really suspicious.

I am torn, because on one hand I know all the fucked up shit Jews do socially and politically, but on the other hand I cannot deny the prophecies.

Israel is a historical anomaly, a miracle and enigma. No other people has done what the Jews have done, scattering to the winds for two millennia then coming back home like nothing had happened, reorganizing their language and culture from scratch.

Groups like the Catholics and Orthodox, who long ago gave up on any kind of literal fulfillment of the prophecies, may be more willing to casually ignore it, but those Christians who have not see Israel [regardless of its conduct or their approval or disapproval thereof] as the great sign of the age. A living Maranatha.

>give weapons
I though it was the french who gave them nukes?

He's just the most obvious example of Christian Zionism. It's like posting the pope if I wanted to talk about Catholicism, and my post is about Christians not Jews.

>delegates Meme man

You seem to be more versed in /pol/ memetics than I am

Nah they got nukes during the de Gaulle era and it was de Gaulle who turned France against them and made France pro-Arab

Anyhow I'm not talking about government policy, I mean on a popular level. You see all these rallies of elderly religious American evangelicals and they're all like "we must stand with Israel"

Ted Cruz is far more known by this point for his Presidential campaign then any role he had in Christian zionism.

Not just zionists, USA Christians seem to love the military and war and invasions and killing.

Well there's no ethnic or religious link between ancient kingdom of Israel and modern Israel, aside from the name Israel.

The ancient Israelites followed the Torah and Books of Moses and had their temple. They pretty much ceased after the Babylonian conquest.

Rabbinical Judaism (what we call today Jews) didn't even believe in written scripture and believed in oral scripture. They didn't even write down their holy book the Talmud until 100 years after Christ as a refutation of Christianity.

Ashkenazi Jews who make up Israel are descendants of ethnic khazar Turks who converted to this post-Christian religion of pharisaic rabbinical Judaism, or simply known as Judaism.

They have as much of a link to ancient Israel as any random person.

The Khazar story is a myth, the Jews are Hebrews, even if many of them are Europeanized Hebrews.

Not true it's been proven actually

No, it hasn't, genetic studies have been done, European Jews and Middle Eastern Jews/peoples in general have a common ancestry.

The idea that the entire Jewish people are just a Turkic offshoot is ridiculous in the extreme just from a historical perspective.

To say nothing of the theological consequences. The idea that God would permit such a ridiculous twist of history is insane. The prophecies clear state that the Hebrews will be regathered and Israel reformed. What you're proposing would effectively mean that before Israel was actually reformed and the Jews actually regathered, the REAL Jews would be totally unknown as a people [if they even still exist] and a counterfeit Israel would occupy the holy land, who for some reason ALSO fulfills all the prophecies relating to the ACTUAL Israel's reformation, such as the revival of Hebrew, being surrounded by hostile enemy countries from biblical times which didn't even fucking exist 200 years ago, etc etc.

I'm not going to stoop low and kiss Mr Goldstein's ass and act like he's a holy man, but no one who knows the prophecies can just look at Israel and go "Yeaaaah, thats probably not important."

>Brother Nathanael

Why do you care more about some prophecies than what Jesus actually said?

The fact of the matter is that when the bible says "Israel" they mean Christianity as the rightful spiritual heir not rabbinical pharisaic Judaism, especially when they killed Christ.

Nothing wrong with supporting shitskin arabs being culled you cuck

That is completely heretical. There is absolutely no basis for imagining that the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of Jesse, the Son of David, son of the God of Israel, has abandoned Israel.

Replacement Theology is just nonsense sprouted by Catholic imbeciles and Orthodox mystics.

>Rabbinic Jewish scholars spent decades trying (unsuccessfully) to besmirch the name of Jesus so they wouldn't get eclipsed by Christianity
>nowadays the most hardline supporters of Christianity also dogmatically support a country which shows direct descendance from this tradition
Really activates my almonds to be honest

We'll never know if the God of the Jews has abandoned them or not.

What we know though is that the God of the Jews=/= the God of Christians.

>I am torn, because on one hand I know all the fucked up shit Jews do socially and politically,

Like what?

>>>/jidf/

>I'm going to ignore the entire Old Testament and everything the Bible says about the Messiah ruling over the Jewish people for a thousand years including Jesus' many sayings on the topic and his Apostles constant concern over it because reasons

Okay.
They're over-represented in finance, media, business, politics, etc and have a tendency to policies that are for lack of a better term degenerate and/or extremely Left-Wing.

You might remember that someone got in trouble a little while ago for making an application that would put Jewish names in brackets so people reading the news could see who the (((writers))) of all these articles about fucking white people this and let in more immigrants that.

Of course if you're in support of all those things, I suppose you don't care, but the facts of the matter is that Jews support such things. Or more accurately, many of the people who push for those things most strongly are Jews.

>They're over-represented in finance, media, business, politics

Their entire culture is based around education. People who spend their lives reading books, consuming information, and going to college are more likely to be successful in life than cultures that either do not care about it(american evangelical Christianity), or outright dislike it(inner city culture).

> to policies that are for lack of a better term degenerate

What do you classify as "degenerate"?

>extremely Left-Wing.

There are leftists in every culture and I don't really think this is a fair complaint when you have people like Gene Simmons.

Do you actually know any Jewish people online or in real life? Or are you just going by /pol/ memes?

Blame catholics for giving Jews a banking monopoly. Now that they have all the money all politicians has to be their lackey, unless they're billionaires themselves like Trump.

Ashkenazis are littleraly conversos you heretical fuck. It is historical fact, although they aren't Turkish offshoots they were just ruled by a turkish elite and have some slight admixture.

And even if they were biblical jews it is irrelevant. Christian are the people of Israel now and the covenant with god applies to them. If you still think jews have some sort of special status or still hold some special relationship with god then Judaism not Christianity is for you.