>>2453905

Anyone buy the blue box?

Im gonna wait till the red one

I tried to but got cuckbased.

I did.

If it retraces back near the blue area area, accumulate more at around $2185.

what indicator is this?

No indicator, just reading price.

it was highlighting of a suspected point of support, btc isn't actually crashing, literally just price action.

i just bought 1.7 btc 5 minutes ago. Only fear (which is totally understandable) will keep people from buying. However for those of us with ice in our veins we will either make bank or go broke :)

Supply and demand imbalances

Monthly is up
Weekly is up, falling into demand
Daily is consolidating falling into demand nested inside Weekly demand

This is next box to accumulate in

: /
>got fat stacks of fiat waiting for this moment.

very interesting, thanks

OP I'm really curious, did you learn this from a certain forex mentor? I'm curious because some people adamantly call him a fraud but I was wondering what other's thought.

I have learned through a few sources, I took the OTA stock course a few years back, and have read into Alfonso's SD methodology if you are referring to either of those.

Both are completely credible, it will just take a really really long time to become proficient at it you have to train your brain to think properly. I have been trading for just over 6 years and I can tell it's worth putting the effort in.

BAHAHAHAHA STUPID FAGGET VIRGINS THOUGHT YOU WERE WOLF OF WALL STREET THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA HAVE LAMBOS AND HOOKERS TO CURE YOUR FAGGET VIRGINITIS BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK IM LITERALLY CRYING AT ALL OF YOUR STUPID MISFORTUNES HOPEFULLY YOU DIDNT LOSE TOO MUCH OF MWOMMY AND DWADDYS MONEY HASHAHDASHBDLAFDSAFNKSADF BUY SOEM MORE NIGGER AND MOON COINS THEY ARE ON A DIP GOGOGO BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's down to where it was just 3 days ago. That's literally it.

We're still up like 5000% this year.

Actually I was referring to a different guy I'm not really sure whether or not I should mention his name because it seems there is an army of trolls who follow him around and have nothing better to do than harass him. But the way you drew the box is exactly the same that I imagine he would. I say imagine because he shut everything down and went into hiding, which in a way does seem to not look good in the face of such accusations as being a fraud. His stuff is price action too but he says his stuff is not just supply and demand it has much more precision than SD.

Yikes #2

Entry may have been a bit conservative, might get some shake and bake, nice bear trap now.

You really are drawing at exactly the same place I think he would. It makes me wonder if the claims are true, they say he rips ideas off other people and renames them. He went on a rant about how his stuff is not a rip off of what supply and demand mentors teach, but I've never looked into what SD teaches. Since what you are drawing looks so similar maybe I should take the time to look into it.

OP, am I correct in saying this:

If you're inside a bullish candle, and if price drops to where it is "most" bullish inside that candle, then you'd expect to find buyers?

Yeah man do yourself a favor and read into the SD stuff, it completely changed how I trade. I used to use indicators like stochastics and momentum years ago. SD gives you a whole new level of edge.

Looks like we may have missed entry on that accumulation, longer term term trade still looks good though.

If your bullish candle is in the context of a higher time frame uptrend, yeah buy the origin of the move

The same ideas should apply to coins, forex, commodities, etc. Are you also interested in any of those other products?

Correct it applies to any market and any time frame because price is governed by supply and demand and price is fractal.

Yes, I don't actually trade BTC or alt coins, mostly forex. I have just have been looking into the BTC price lately because I have been selling my GTX1080 hashing power and on the fence about accumulating some more of them.

Looking like a good bounce so far

Since you're interested in forex why dont you help with a forex thread?

>I have been selling my GTX1080 hashing power
Mining eth on my 1080 rn, what exactly are you doing?

I have posted many forex threads and tried to offer advice to many people on here, but it is always met with trolls and disruptive people who only exist to try to call you out on stuff. Nothing productive ever comes from it

Veeky Forums has just turned into a place of alt coin shilling very few people are actually interested in learning to trade over just chasing pump and dumps.

I am selling the gpus power on nicehash, it looks promising, even after this depreciation in price the slightly overclocked 1080 is getting paid $8/cad a day in btc, prior to crash was $11+, given the electric prices here I am still making 70-80% margins on that, I am thinking about buying 1 - 3 more just for a small monthly passive income.

Ive tried to post a few forex threads and met with the same, not much value comes out and nobody is interested so the thread quickly archives in less than a hour. rgt is still going for equities, why don't we try to get a regular thread for forex and commodities?

>nicehash
Cool, thanks for the tip. pays better than mining eth.

Is there a minimum payout?

I'd appreciate a forex thread. I don't know why people here wouldn't be interested, it's literally what they're doing with cryptos.
I guess it just doesn't sound NEET enough.

Yeah for sure man I'm down to try to keep that alive

This is there payout system
"Sellers are paid on PPS (Pay Per Share) system under the next schedule:
- Once per day for NiceHash-wallet unpaid balances, greater than 0.001 BTC.
- Once per day for external-wallet unpaid balances, greater than 0.1 BTC.
- Once per week for external-wallet unpaid balances, greater than 0.01 BTC."

Also another tip if you're a Canadian through the exchange Quadrigacx they have a wallet you can send coins to that automatically liquidates them to CAD fiat, then can EFT them to bank account after $50 minimum balance.

Fpbp

I'm Interested in a forex general too.

Always nice to see a Forex thread here. I'm on a demo account right now but will move into a full live account when I feel most comfortable.

So far today I've made $332 profit from my initial investment of $1,000 spread across 6 different trades (I put up $1,000 each time for a trade).

I'm still very raw. Some days I make hundreds, other days I lose thousands lol. Getting the hang of it though.

Riding the USD/JPY wave right now.

At this point I'm convinced anything involving the JPY is a sure bet for profits.