HOLY FUCK LE CRASH ETH IS....exactly where it was just 3 days ago

HOLY FUCK LE CRASH ETH IS....exactly where it was just 3 days ago.

You'd have to be really, really dumb to think this is more than a simple correction.

look like 2 top ETH mining pools stop to sendout ETH all monor pools under heavy DOS

English Pajeet.

In about 2 weeks you'll see a bunch of frogposters screaming
>WHEN IS ETH GONNA DIP I WANNA BUY UNDER 300 REEEE!
All over again

But in the actual dip, they scream
>ETH IS CRASHING ITS OVER CRASHING NOBODY BUY!!!

stupid question maybe but how can i sell at the top and buy in later if btc is declining at the same time and so are the alts? i use brittrex so no shorting option.

>holy fuck le crash
>just after the worst episode of cryptocurrency shilling on Veeky Forums ever
you'd have to be really really dumb to think this is coincidence.

Pajeet alert

i say it before

kek i can't even reach the first few exchange sites that google coughs up
you guys didn't fall for the meme, right?

Bitcoin is gold
Ether is oil

They are two completely difference concepts. BTC is the gold standard libertarians wet dream because the jew argument against the gold standard used to be "well you can't make gold divisible by that much" which BTC does by going to a satoshi

Ether is literally a fuel that is supposed to be used for doing contracts and projects

why you not lissen me?

Stop using Bittrex. If you have a gun to your head and someone is forcing you to use Bittrex, buy USDT.

ETH is more like thorium: can be used as an energy source, but can also be traded in its metallic form.

Vit got his ETH idea from satoshi. Satoshi wanted to implement smart contracts on bitcoin, but it was too experimental at that point. Vit finished what satoshi was aiming for.

>inb4 OP gets fucked by the bearish trap

Except Ethereum is a renewable resource...

I still dont know what it is.

>tfw bought 1.53 ETH for £500 for the Bancor ICO

bitoin is falling way worse;
>tfw sent a transaction with 0.02 mBTC per KB and i dont think its confirming in my lifetime

If you try to treat crypto like a physical commmodity, you're going to get ass raped.

not trying to be a dick, but this is exactly why i never "hold" anything anymore. what we are seeing now , happens every few weeks. alt coins soar , and then every crashes like a motherfucker for a few days , and you can get everything for lower than it ever was.

hey pajeet, you forgot to turn on caps lock and claim ETH is crashing back to $1.5

Oil is also a renewable resource

guess what happens when a bunch of weak handed newfags join a highly volatile market at ATH

ETH IS A MESS

lol no dude , solar energy and wind is renewable. Oil dissapears or transforms when it's used(burned).

oh boy here comes the caps lock pajeet.