Jesus was a pacifist

>jesus was a pacifist
ummm... no sweetie x

c´mon it was just a little human rage fit, he could have easily organized gangs to clean the fucking temple

bumpo for interesto

would he he have pulled off something like that if they hadn't killed him?

None of the gospels actually mention Jesus at the temple hitting anyone.

Hmmmm... are you retarded or jsut blasphemous?

It couldn't have gone down any other way, it's the will of God.

cant you imagine jesus not being convicted and organizing some huge uprising against the romans and winning the country back for the jews?

Have you you ever even glanced at a Bible?

Yeah this, Jesus didn't think he'd have organize any kind of revolution, the Son of Man would descend from heaven and BTFO the Romans.

>accuse other's of being warriors in their daydreams
>be one yourself
>your Æutistic face when

you people should stop following that old bullshit bible fairytale nonsense blindly and think about the real historical person jesus. there are no sons of a god, never was. it was just some dude with popular, but dangerous (to the authorities) views.

>Turn the other cheek
>Proceeds to chase people with a whip
What did he mean by this?

that guy isn't even an atheist and I don't own any hats

>I don't own any hats

THE TRUE SPIRIT OF JESUS CHRIST WAS THAT OF A SAMURAI.

THE JEWS FEAR THE SAMURAI.

He obviously meant thathe wanted me tobe a Holy Warrior in his army, but that's alright, I already know why you stand against me, neurotypical heathen. Let's hope that someday, youcan mumble stuff as cool as I can and impress all the pious ladies. M'ladies, that is

Psshh...Deus Vault.....kid

>Turn the other cheek
>Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
>all who take the sword will perish by the sword
Wow! Jesus truly hated violence, just like Mohammad and Buddha! He truly just like me.

>Go sell your cloak and buy a sword
>I've not come to bring peace, I've come to bring a sword
>Whoever doesn't hate their father and mother isn't worthy of being my disciple
Um…uh…

>make a point on an internet imageboard
>people don't agree with it
>make same point because you have no idea how to socially interact with people
>they still don't agree with you
>your Æutistic face when everyday of your life is a Christian fundamentalist autistic version of Groundhog Day

That must be difficult for you.

Being confronted with your Æutism every day? It sure is. Nothing fills me with more dread than realizing what a sad life you must have

>Æutism
Why do you keep writing it like that?

It's call making a joke, Ælian. I know that anything social isn't your strongest point, but do keep learning from others. With some help, I know that even you will beat the autistic demon some day

>Ælian
What does that even mean?

That's the tripcode you stopped using a few months ago.

Come on, Ælian, don't try this playing dumb schtick on me, no one is falling for it. You wouldn't keep responding to me if you had no single clue what your tripcode was