What is the most based military unit and why is it the 101st Airborne Division?

What is the most based military unit and why is it the 101st Airborne Division?

They singlehandedly won WWII by diverting just enough Germans to the west so the Russians could singlehandedly win WWII

What about after WWII?

>Little Rock school integration
>Hamburger Hill
>Deepest air assault in history during the Gulf War

>Gulf War
stop pretending that using stealth fighters against goat herders with AK47s is heroic

Lol "Seal Team Six" or if u r leet operator who bravely defends our border aganst filthy MexiCAN'Ts u know they are actually DEVGRU amongst the brass, fucjing cowards

Anyway, they are fighting for ur freedoms while you just suck gay dick and use my tax money, so u better fucking STAND UP and salute ur flag or I'll kick ur ads

YOU GOYIM ARE IN THE POSITION OF ATTENTION

Iraq at that time had one of the largest armies on earth. While it wasn't gonna be much of a fight, they weren't goat herders with AK-47s.

>they are actually DEVGRU
This is something that actually bugs me a fair amount every time the media talks about "SEAL Team Six," and the refers to it, and its members as if they're SEALs. They're not. It's a unit that's part of JSOC and operates outside of the Navy. It's a very important distinction. Most of the members are former SEALs, but they very much aren't in their current capacity; it would be like calling Delta operators Green Berets or Rangers.

>Iraq
>goat herders
Fuck off

North Korea has one of the largest armies right now, composed of malnourished manlets

No one gives a shit

And? It would still be a pain in the ass to destroy them, but we would.

Assuming China didn't help them it would be a walk in the park. Since they're so isolated a lot of them would probably be in shock from losing a few battles and wouldn't even bother with guerilla fighting

>largest armies
>still can't beat Persian boys

what did Arabs mean by this?

>goat herders

Tatar Cavalry Squadron in interbellum Poland was cool

What makes it funnier is that they misspelled intelegent

>Little Rock school integration
How many casualties were there?

The US education system
F

They don't have to take casualties to do something cool. It's still good for them that they were involved in that.

Giggled

That's not the Vieille guarde.