I have 31k to invest what should I invest in? No memecoin pls

I have 31k to invest what should I invest in? No memecoin pls

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.sia.tech/want-to-deflate-the-token-bubble-fix-the-market-cap-indicator-d50f7f1e1ec4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ark, ether, waves, ubq, bitshares

50 % Niggercoin
50 % Bitbean

A few BTC worth of ARK at least

FCT
BNT
ANT
ANS
XMR
DYOR

Way I see it your prbly going to be focusing on long term holds. Coins that actually have usability in the business world.
Check out:
SIA
SYS
GNT
ANT
These are good long term holds, hell just check out the recent article by SIA. Their not looking to moon, their looking to becoming a fixture in the crypto community. I am also looking at BLOCK, its a reltively quiet coin but I know next to nothing about it
If you feel like helping a poor lad scoop some dip this dips giving, you could always help me out here with some btc. Good time to buy other then that rumored big dip at the start of august. Also as much hate as dgb gets, its a great price atm.

1BMxRCpcdDy18jopJBVSQ5aKRvK3yQAmW9

DGB
>inb4 memecoin

I believe it will increase in value a lot over the longterm.
The devs are active and are trying to build a community, if this works it will grow.
The devs are also making connections, any news about collaboration will make the price go up.
DGB also has some great tech.

I'm speaking of longterm holding though, don't get DGB in an attempt to get quick gains unless you know what you are doing.

blog.sia.tech/want-to-deflate-the-token-bubble-fix-the-market-cap-indicator-d50f7f1e1ec4

Its a pretty good read, especially when you trying to pick long term holds.

God I want a cigarette. It's been a month since my last one.

Try vaping.

I am looking for sia too. It is cheap for now too.

He said no memecoin you retard

Seconding SIA. It has actual use cases and potential to become the background for dropbox. Hold now and become a cloud storage tycoon!

DGB is not a memecoin.
It's not because some retards decided to shill it to hell with memes that the coin has no future/tech/good devs.

most of you will dismiss this as shill, but apparently a bunch of whales are gonna start pumping Capricoin next week. it has low ass market cap and volume so it should atleast double, full disclosure i do have $1500 in it rn

XEM

ETH you tard. Huge sale today.
For other alts, look at what's low and has made gains after previous drops. GNT, MAID for long term. DGB, SC for more short term.

STARTcoin

Check out SYS as well, has actually developed partnerships with microsoft azure and is apart of a Hawaiian government blockchain initiative. It peaked for me around 180%, its back down so pretty good time to buy.

AMMO, not even memeing

Just picked up some new berries and cream juice from naked100 shits so fire

Gonna 3rd this and say go with ARK my man

Wait. Crypto market cap is going to plummet causing all coins to lose 50% of their current value. Then buy in.

50/25/25 split
ETH/XMR/STRAT

ETH: needs no introduction

XMR: The only truly anonymous coin. Every transaction is untraceable and secure. Already being adopted by darknet markets as a superior alternative to BTC. Been around for years with steady consistent gains and solid development. Currently in a dip so a good time to buy.

STRAT: The only coin programmed in C# and integrated into the .Net framework. Already a top ten coin with much more room to gain because it's still cheap. Makes blockchain easy for enterprise.

If you liked my advice my bitcoin address is 17k6FhbDrebhfA2wRcpgYa82JLcTN9c7kv

He said no MEMECOINS YOU RETARD

Litecoin my dude. The ebay-like thing. Forget what it's called but basically Litecoin is going to steadily rise because of this

Quantum resistant ledger

dgb
sia
ark
xvg

No argument. Stop posting you stupid newfag.
DGB just went through a huge dump, it's going to rise again. Look at what happened the first time it dumped.
These faggots are getting worse and worse.