Im very interested in investing in stocks and coins and such but i literally have no idea about anything...

im very interested in investing in stocks and coins and such but i literally have no idea about anything. can anyone send me any links and help me learn and become knowledgeable about this stuff before i do something stupid. assume i know nothing about this because i don't

this is the third time i posted this plz respond. only reply i got was someone telling me to download the robinhood app but i still need to be approved and don't get much of any of if

Who is this semen demon?

Also, buy SOUL

dont waste your time or your parents money

What about somebody who inherited 10,000$ from his grandfather?

user,

There is a thing called google.

FUCKING. Use it!!!!

im too dumb to understand

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAP

came here to post this

you can even see a damp outline right where her butthole is

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

pay me 1000 and ill teach you everything you need to know, i shorted 10kshares of $NK today at 6.27, covered at 5.99 for a quick profit of 2800, commissions were only 40bucks so i made 2760 today in about 3 hours, i was prepared for this short because i study and know what to look for

investopedia.com

buy a thing from somebody and hope that you can sell it to some other person later for more than you paid

that is trading / investing.
thats all there is to it
buy low sell high

>$NK
That's a real stock, idiot.

Memes only, fucking nocoiners

im too stupid to understand i need someone to explain it to me like im 5

buy green, sell red

id tongue that damp outline

just use udemy

I want to witness her brapper sharting.

brap

where do I buy BRAP?

ok lets put it a way you can understand, you play your very first video game and you're playing dota or lol, your shit and in ranked lol you'll be in bronze and only the diamond + do anything decent, same applys with stocks, except only top 2% make anything, tldr buy this and hodl

Here's a quick rundown on how to 5x-10x however much you invest in the coming weeks:

How to Buy UFO Coin

>Sign up on Coinbase and Coinexchange.io and VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS FULLY BEFORE ANYTHING
>Buy BTC. You can do this anywhere, but my recommendation is through Coinbase credit card. If coinbase gives you trouble, then I recommend localbitcoins if you want it as quickly as possible and you're new. They charge a high fee, but will give you your bitcoin in around 9 hours (guaranteed less than 24 hours).
>Send the BTC to your Coinexchange account
>Buy (and hold) UFO with BTC