MAJOR NEW!: Litecoin(LTC) to get new ebay like marketplace

>Coinsen, as this platform will be known as, aims to become a decentralized eBay for LTC users.

>It will be an eBay-esque marketplace supporting Litecoin only. Right now, there are over one thousand items for sale already, with more to be added in the near future.

livebitcoinnews.com/litecoin-marketplace-coinsen-now-open-public/

>It is evident there are a lot of passionate people in the Litecoin ecosystem right now. Community members want to see this ecosystem grow and evolve over time. Sometimes, that means a new service needs to be introduced out of the blue. Coinsen could become, one of those services to put Litecoin on the map moving forward. It will be an eBay-esque marketplace supporting Litecoin only. Right now, there are over one thousand items for sale already, with more to be added in the near future.

>Anything can be bought and sold on Coinsen. Both physical and digital items are allowed, as long as there is no illegal content, of course. The platform has been in private beta for quite some time now. Thousands of transactions have been completed with a minimum amount of disputes. Coinsen will act as an escrow service for all funds, ensuring buyers will not get ripped off by fake sellers.

>Additionally, Coinsen uses a built-in verification system to prevent fraud from happening. Physical addresses of all buyers will be validated as well to ensure items arrive at the intended destination. Rest assured digital items will be the common type of goods listed on Coinsen for the time being. Slowly but surely, more physical goods will find their way to this marketplace as well. Plus, there is also a reputation system, which is a must-have when it comes to digital marketplaces.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinsen.com/details/2411-kingston-data-traveler-1-gb-usb-2-0-flash-drive-dti-1gb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUY BUY BUY

LTC is getting a lot of new features and with the uncertainty arising around BTC forking in August it MIGHT take off.

thank fuck I'm 100% ltc invested already

i
BOUGHT THE DIP

2bh you should've bought the dip on ETH and BTC and then used them to buy LTC later in the month

Ive always had a good feeling about Litecoin

now it will finally pay off

LTC will also be listed on bitstamp from 19th june.

except eth is a premined, centralized, ponzi scheme and I'd never support something like that

one of 8 coins accepted. how is this any advantage over doge?

Retard alert

do u support btc with the chinks running their govt funded gaming? whole thing is a fuckin sham just make your profit you ideologue fag

>he fell for the memes

yes we should have all used our magick fucking 3rd eye to know to do that??? On a positive note I agree with your LTC evaluations and sunk another 3.5k (what a wagecuck like me can afford) into LTC today.

I'm also thinking of sinking some into sia, not hard to imagine an easy rebound of 20% and then of course hopefully higher

Ł+Time=$

What a great idea, anyone who wants to sell a product will be drawn like moths to a light bulb.
I have a awsome product, but instead of market it on an open marketplace with currency most ppl have, I'd like to market it on a sub-tier market place with only one approved currency that only basement dwellers have actually heard about.

coinsen.com/details/2411-kingston-data-traveler-1-gb-usb-2-0-flash-drive-dti-1gb/

I will definitely be doing as much shopping as I can with crypto currencies. I imagine a lot of stuff is at a deal.

>most stable coin, optimal for online purchase and transactions
>fastest coin
>selling mostly digital items at first to target niche market and expand it's influence in the overall crypto community and then beyond with physical items
It is a pretty good idea

>ebay for crypto

How will that work without an escrow service if it's a physical product?
I wouldn't trust anyo crypto user with sending me a legit product.

>they still aren't balls deep in LTC

lads...

nevermind, it's total shit OP. turns out I can't sell anything on it

This article is fake as fuck.

>Litecoin only marketplace

>coinsen front page

FAKE NEWS

the fuck is bitcoin supposed to do about the chinese being fuckups though?

the bot that wrote the article is messed up lmao. where is it getting this shit

but muh BAY

Literally fake news

bitcoin, nothing.

we are supposed to stop using it/trading it out of fucking principle. every btc bought is a nail in the civilized worlds coffin.

has some growing pains but it's still the best crypto out there

so basically a worse Bitbay with less features, security, and development.

>How will that work without an escrow service if it's a physical product?
it fucking says its gonna use an escrow service, if DNM can have physical products then why the fuck not expand it to legal shit

enjoy your Dapps

oh wait theyre all vaporware?

whoops

This already exists and is called Open Bazaar. Theyre stupid for trying to reinvent the wheel.

Fake news.

>I can compete in a extremely competitive and regulated market
>OR I can completely dominate a new growing market
You are lucky you are a wage cuck and not a seller.

>wage cuck detected

at the cost of having chinks buy up property in YOURCONTRYHERE and leaving the houses completely empty