*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

"You can thank me for my scientific and philosophical contributions to the world now."

Shame that Mohammad let you marry your first cousins and now you are nearly 40% inbred, which triples the changes of an IQ lower than 70

Wow, your English is really good for an 800 year old dead Arab.

>Annotating Plato and Aristotle
>Using Hindu numerals
>Scientific contributions

What, a more connected eastern and holy empire would have done far more for the technological advancement of Europe than anything else

>Understanding philosophy
>Knowing how to use numerals
That's enough desu

No one shits on Greeks when they got influenced by Phoencian, Babylonian, Egyptian letters, mathematics , philosophy, for a good reason.(Had a guy who said greeks were influenced by no one and they invented mathematical proofs themselves while they merely improved on babylonian proofs) But when arabs do the same, its just copy paste and nothing more. They contributed nothing-nada-nil, their works are mere translations.

I sometimes think 21st century feels go in the way of history here.

Saladin didn't have anything to do with scientific progress though. That was Persian and Arab scholars in Baghdad several centuries prior.

He even burned the Fatimid library in Cairo

Saladin was a Kurd

Saladin was an Egyptian

But who influenced the Egyptians?

Daily reminder that the greatest scholars of the Islamic Golden Age were from Persia, North Africa and Europe.

Aliens

I was just memeing, of course all that stuff was important and Muslims made contributions to science and philosophy.

False. He ruled Egypt, but he was a Kurd.

>squatting atop pre-existing Indian / Greek / Persian/ Roman knowledge
>burning libraries and ancient repositories of knowledge
>blaming the sack of Baghdad for revealing you as the despoilers and destroyers you are

Imply it with me,
>ISLAMIC
>GOLDEN
>AGE

IBN AL HAYTHAM
BN AL HAYTHAM
N AL HAYTHAM

AL HAYTHAM
L HAYTHAM

HAYTHAM
AYYYYTHAM
YTHAM
THAM
HAM
AM
M

mandatory reminder that Saladin was a kurd

Why are Muhammadans so fond of moon symbolism?

Because Allah is really a moon-deity

Sorry, I can't see you behind that war-leader, Thales.

Kangz