Civilization was almost started in Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Settlements_of_the_Cucuteni–Trypillian_culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cucuteni-Trypillian_culture

They had cities 15 000- 40 000 strong, they were incredibly developed for their time and the fucking climate fucked them all up and annihilated them.

They also had proto writing 1000 years before the Sumerians.

Fucking hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispilio_Tablet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradeshnitsa_tablets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_and_end_of_the_Cucuteni–Trypillian_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burned_house_horizon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_HV_(mtDNA)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FYI, one of their cities, Talianki, was multiple times larger than any other city on Earth at the time.

AYO

We were hyperboreans and junk?

Dude, they were so white modern Scandinavians are foreigners in comparison.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing user. I guess Europe will have to be content with being the apex of civilization then.

>Scandinavians
>white in comparison with the hyperboreans
Dude they don't even shine.

Sounds like I'm almost intrigued

When you achieve the largest cities on Earth, have proto writing and are about to become humanities leading civilization, but Mother Nature decides:

"Nah, mass famine and societal collapse."

i-it's real

Happened to the Natufians too.

Nature is a bitch.

Would read a fantasy novel about this.

Of course it is, it always has been;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispilio_Tablet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tărtăria_tablets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradeshnitsa_tablets

Also;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_and_end_of_the_Cucuteni–Trypillian_culture

"Almost no artifacts have been found that would have been meant for defense against a human enemy. No skeletal remains have been found that would indicate the person had been killed with a weapon. Only at the end of their culture did they begin to build walls and ditches around their settlements, yet still no weapons have been found."

Holy Mother of God.

We have to go back.

They may have went on to become the Sea People

>They may have went on to become the Sea People

I don't think you understand how old we are talking about here, these people predate Sumerians and were in decline already 1500 years before the Sea Peoples.

>yet still no weapons have been found
T-the Golden Age!

First of all the deathless gods who dwell on Olympus made a golden race of mortal men who lived in the time of Cronos when he was reigning in heaven. And they lived like gods without sorrow of heart, remote and free from toil and grief: miserable age rested not on them; but with legs and arms never failing they made merry with feasting beyond the reach of all evils. When they died, it was as though they were overcome with sleep, and they had all good things; for the fruitful earth unforced bare them fruit abundantly and without stint. They dwelt in ease and peace upon their lands with many good things, rich in flocks and loved by the blessed gods.

The continent of Atlantis was an island
Which lay before the great flood
In the area we now call the Atlantic Ocean.
So great an area of land,
That from her western shores
Those beautiful sailors journeyed
To the South and the North Americas with ease,
In their ships with painted sails.
To the East Africa was a neighbour,
Across a short strait of sea miles.
The great Egyptian age is

But a remnant of The Atlantian culture.
The antediluvian kings colonised the world
All the Gods who play in the mythological dramas
In all legends from all lands were from far Atlantis.

Knowing her fate,
Atlantis sent out ships to all corners of the Earth.
On board were the Twelve:

The poet, the physician, The farmer, the scientist,
The magician and the other so-called Gods of our legends.
Though Gods they were -
And as the elders of our time choose to remain blind
Let us rejoice
And let us sing
And dance and ring in the new Hail Atlantis!

>no weapons
wow, so besides being ultra peaceful they could make predators ultra peaceful as well

> Economic model; Generalized reciprocity or gift economy

Yeah, they were white as fuck alright.

Meanwhile, Gilgamesh and his crew in the Middle East demand the wives of their own subjects as recreational vessels.

Fuck you climate, you ruined mankind.

> wow, so besides being ultra peaceful they could make predators ultra peaceful as well

Perhaps they were so strong and alpha that predators fucked off on sight.

Yeah, Sea People coincided with the Bronze Age Collapse and the Battle of Troy, my mistake.

I remember reading about a bronze age battle in northern Germany with around 40 thousand fighters, which greatly surprised the researchers because northern Europe (particularly around 2nd millenium BC) was not densely populated. Maybe that's linked?

What was the big empty field in the center for, religious purposes?

To comemorate the Black Sun.

> What was the big empty field in the center for, religious purposes?

Probably, these guys were a part of the scary and mysterious "Burned house horizon" that really loved to burn stuff;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burned_house_horizon

The perhaps would build temples in the middle only to burn them down in a large fire.

holy crap that's whacky

Reminds me of the Black and White games.

And that is why the government should take away everyone's guns.

Nope. Not in the Kali Yuga and in the vicinity of degenerate races.

Not so fast, Yuropoors: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

This other culture/civilization in Europe was developed by the same people who responsible for Göbekli Tepe. Agriculture was brought to Europe by immigrants from Anatolia. Today Sardinians are the closest people to them genetically. Indigenous Europeans were dumb savages who could never accomplish anything on their own.

@2462154
Except when they did and then surpassed everybody else.

> Not so fast, Yuropoors

Gobekli tepe is still declared as a work of nomadic peoples by archaeology and nothing more but a ritualistic site of religion.

You are comparing a temple to cities up to 30-40 000 people.

> Agriculture was brought to Europe by immigrants from Anatolia

Arguable, but irrelevant.

> Indigenous Europeans were dumb savages who could never accomplish anything on their own.

Which is why they developed proto writing thousands of years before Egyptians did?

>climate
are we sure it wasn't rude indo-eu*opean bullies being mean?

Conan the Barbarian, my dude

>mfw the balkanpill is real

>You are comparing a temple to cities up to 30-40 000 people

You're forgetting that it dates to fucking 11,500 years ago, while the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture dates 6800 years ago. That's from the early Neolithic period, which was marked by migrations from Anatolia to Europe.

>Which is why they developed proto writing thousands of years before Egyptians did?

Indigenous Europeans = hunter gatherers savages. They never developed agriculture on their own.

Don't feed the troll. His envy and resentment for whites is showing.

> You're forgetting that it dates to fucking 11,500 years ago

I am not.

It is still just a fucking temple, nothing more.

> while the Cucuteni-Trypillian culture dates 6800 years ago.

With over 200 confirmed cities compared to 3-4 around the Gobekli Tepe area lol.

> Indigenous Europeans = hunter gatherers savages

Erm no;

Everyone = hunter gatherers savages

> They never developed agriculture on their own.

That is still up for debate and is arguable.

A good portion of historiography states that agriculture developed independently.

Also, even if it did not, it changes nothing, because agriculture does not mean civilization, it merely means settlement, which was usually just miniscule villages scattered all over the place.

If I had been born a darkie I would just kill myself.

to be fair I would wait to see what kind of people were hanging around in the Balkans and Greece during the mesolithic, the whole area is unsampled and I think it could've been an important ice age refuge perhaps linked to later anatolians
the only data I'm aware of is a mesolithic Greek mtDNA K1 which does support a link with anatolian farmers
after all late European foragers do show increased affinity with the near east

How do mud races live with themselves?

Read about genetic studies from Neolithic Anatolia and Europe. They were very different to modern Europeans besides Sardinians. You're trying to WE WUZ a people that have very little to do with you. Only Sardinians can WE WUZ them.

Not to mention that Anatolians at the time were basically caucasian looking if not white.

Sardinians are pretty dark though.

>Nikitin (2011) analyzed mtDNA recovered from Cucuteni-Trypillian human osteological remains found in the Verteba Cave (on the bank of the Seret River, Ternopil Oblast, Ukraine). It revealed that seven of the individuals whose remains where analysed belonged to: two to haplogroup HV(xH), two to haplogroup H, one to haplogroup R0(xHV), one to haplogroup J, and one to haplogroup T4, the latter also being the oldest sample of the set.
Wow, what a clusterfuck. So much for le pure ancient European race.

and btw, just yesterday or few days ago, some mtDNA from mesolithic Sardinia was released, and it was nothing like the WHGs, they found I and J while most WHGs were U, so maybe there was a different kind of European forager hanging around in the south
hopefully they manage to extract some nuclear DNA as well

*Googles Sardinian women*
Looks pretty white to me, Jamal ibn Hussein.

So this is what they looked like.

>cold regions have white people
>warm regions have mixed people
>hot regions have black people
if you want to blow my mind show me a black civilization from a frozen tundra then we'll talk

Darkest people of Italy though. Both in skin color and eye and hair color.

> Wow, what a clusterfuck. So much for le pure ancient European race.

> Using haplogroups for anything more than a meme.

> Being retarded.

well this thread went to shit quickly.

Uh, your point being? Whites have a diversity of phenotypes, in contrast to other races, that are monotonic.

Left one in your cherry pick is obviously mixed race.

>I hate genetic research because it doesn't fit my narrative

Why do some people hate diversity and want everybody to be turd-colored?

>Whites

Stop using this buzzword. Most stormfags think Southern Italians aren't white and even the majority of Italians sometimes, so Sardinians should be niggers to them.

>I hate genetic research because it doesn't fit my narrative

> Does not understand that it means very little to physical characteristics, especially for race.

R1a for instance, like many others, is ridiculous for arguing about anything, it goes from fucking Poland with gaps til fucking Afganistan.

It is ridiculous.

They're wrong.

>especially for race
Race is an obsolete concept. This is a true meme, not haplogroups.

Haplogroups and ethnic genetics is the Phrenology of our time.

>implying facial structure isn't correlated with certain personality traits

Does anyone buy into the idea that these ancient cultures we perceive as the beginning of civilization are actually the remnants of an advanced civilization before them?

Do you have skull measurements or photos? I cant find anything.

>mfw first european civilization was slavic

>Haplogroups and ethnic genetics is the Phrenology of our time.

just leaving this here

> Do you have skull measurements or photos? I cant find anything.

Here are some.

It is difficult to find stuff because most of the stuff is not translated in English because of a lack of interest, most is in Russian/Ukrainian/Romanian/Serb/Croatian etc. and half of it is not even in latin script ffs.

> With over 200 confirmed cities

Who's gonna make a navy seal copypasta about this?

Learn what "out of africa" means and then come back.

Seems quite cozy to live in.

Thanks! They look very Pontic-type Mediterraneans, hence the modern location of that type.

>those patterns
fascinating
why did so many cultures all across the world carve those spiral patterns?

just because slavs are there now doesn't mean they were always there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_HV_(mtDNA)

They were Finns.

Holy shit this is real

They were raped to death by Indo-Europeans, but archeologists don't like to mention that because they are trying to peddle a version of pre-history where every migration and cultural assimilation was peaceful, as a way to justify mass migration from the Third World to Western society.

>implying evolution
>implying Afrika

Slavs are a language group, not a race.

AYOO HOL UP

Holy mother of Fuck;

"Medium and large Cucuteni Tripolye sites of the middle and later phases, 4000 BC onwards, had hundreds of houses. For example, over 200 houses were found at Vladimirovkva, Ukraine, and they were arranged in five concentric circles. At Majdanetskoe, over 1500 rectangular structures were arranged in 10-12 concentric ellipses. Geomagnetic and areal surveys indicate that some sites occupied huge areas; Dobrovody, 250ha, Kosenovka 100ha, Majdanetskoe, 270 ha, and Taljanki, 400ha. It is estimated that there were 1575 hoses at Majdanetskoe and 2700 at Taljanki." - European Prehistory: A Survey, Sarunas Milisauskas

These were enormous cities, the Mesopotamian cities of that period were not even close that size on average.

We are talking 15-35 000 people in areas dozens of times larger than anything else proven during this period.

> They were raped to death by Indo-Europeans, but archeologists don't like to mention that

That is only one theory with major plotholes.

The Indo-Europeans moved in there slowly, decades, even centuries, it was no conquest.

The climate collapse theory is by far the most plausible, as most of the cities collapsed long before the "invaders' came.

Finally an explanation for all those megaliths in Romania that archaologists do not like to talk about.

> why did so many cultures all across the world carve those spiral patterns?

No idea, but these guys loved them.

Noice.

inb4 aliens did it.

phrenology gets a bad rap in the public education system, forensic anthropologists agree.

It is to be expected for them to have a head start compared to Mesopotamians taking Gobekli tepe and other Neolithic sites in Anatolia into account. The bigger settlements were in the Danube and Tisza river because they were the most prosperous areas for agriculture at the time.

Literally the fucking Hyborian Age.

> It is to be expected

Perhaps but, come on dude, Uruk, the might of Mesopotamia, had 8-10 000 people during this time, Maidanetske, in Europe, had 46 000 in the highest estimate lol.

That is insane.

Is the West so sod off from East Europe that they do not care about this?

Why does nobody know of this?

Touché

People don't just become sedentary for no reason. They figured something out if they were there that long

>"Almost no artifacts have been found that would have been meant for defense against a human enemy.
A wall is a defence artifact.
> No skeletal remains have been found that would indicate the person had been killed with a weapon.
We only find those because they keep dumping their in weird places.
I.E That caveman we found in Swiss Alps
>yet still no weapons have been found."
Again is this a sign of no weapons isn't the same as no weapons.
It might be a sign of a culture where everyone didn't need to be armed, or the weapons perished to the tooth of time

The populations were large because of mass migrations from Anatolia and the land being very good for farming.

> The populations were large because of mass migrations from Anatolia and the land being very good for farming.

No proof of that.

These were likely largely just natives of those lands.

Hell, did you even google how far up north Maidanetske is?

They were native to Anatolia. It is well known agriculture was brought to Europe from there and genetic studies put these people closest to modern Sardinians. Balkaniggers can't WE WUZ them at all.

I find the ayy gals on the left extremely disturbing.

While I don't necessarily support wewuzisms nor agree with the "Europe is the cradle of civilization after all" statement, it's genuinely sad that this culture won't receive any more attention or analysis because of political correctness.

ancient finnish empire.

> They were native to Anatolia.

No proof of that.

> It is well known agriculture was brought to Europe from there

That is still arguable.

> and genetic studies put these people closest to modern Sardinians.

Nope.

> Balkaniggers can't WE WUZ them at all.

Someone is jelly and butthurt.

Someone has to much cum in his eyes.