Wtf was with everyone yesterday saying litecoin was going to moon to >$100 and that everyone should buy it before it...

wtf was with everyone yesterday saying litecoin was going to moon to >$100 and that everyone should buy it before it does? Today everyone's saying you're an idiot if you actually bought it.

>did not buy litecoin

It is, just now now retard

Welcome to Veeky Forums home of the LTC pumpers.
They* want everyone to buy, so they can sell.

*It's probably one dude that spent a lot and made fuck all so far.

FALSE IT WILL BE ON MONDAY

>Today everyone's saying you're an idiot if you actually bought it.
It's one of the coins that lost the least since two days ago.

Excuse me, what does this mean?

That's not until July and August. What the fuck are you talking about newfag

everyones still saying that. because. its under valued.

they told you to buy because it dropped hard.
people telling you youre stupid dont exercise patients. but by all means, join in on the next retarded meme pump to make like 12 discord trust fund bros some money.

>wtf was with everyone yesterday saying litecoin was going to moon to >$100 and that everyone should buy it before it does?
No one said it would be soon, wait two months

>Today everyone's saying you're an idiot if you actually bought it.
Who the fuck is saying that? It's the only coin that retained it's value today

Are you seriously that fucking retarded to think that a coin with a 1.5 billion market cap is gonna moon 3x overnight during a crash?

litecoin is a strong long term hold

>WTF you said it would moon and it didnt go up 400% by the next day!?!?? fuck u Veeky Forums

Am I the only one here who mines coins but instead of holding them buys physical gold and silver with them? I mean, if shit hits the fan do you really thing the internet will be up and running? When things start to calm down what do you think will be taken as money? The money of old. Learn history people, too much faith into technology you all have.

I don't know what everyone's complaining about; almost every other coin is in the red but LTC is doing great during/after the dip.

Sounds like what i'll do when i'll finally learn to profit from cryptos
FUCKING Veeky Forums STICKY WHEN?

I meant sticky as sticky wiki obv

>still here to mention the chinese 51% pool

Pic related.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Only positive coin today

>this new
ltc will fall in the ocming days, its so slow it even delays drops

It already dropped today with the rest of the market and exploded back

ethereum shills think its litecoins fault they loose money

If shit really hits the fan do you think someone is going to trade their goods for a shiney rock?

You can't eat gold, fag.

Electricity won’t go out touch fucking faggot that’s what solar panels are for