History lesson: in the gold rush, who made the most money?

History lesson: in the gold rush, who made the most money?

>Prospectors?
No
>Miners?
No
>Jews?
ok fine
>People who made money off of what little the miners, prospectors, and speculators made?
Absolutely.

Why are you still trying to make money off of cryptocurrency when you could be making money off of people trying to make money off of cryptocurrency?

youre falling for the same trap as those miners did.

I already have a fucking job. I don't know enough about technology to profit from this gold rush and I don't have the time to learn it.

I want passive income, meaning I do nothing and still make money. A free lunch, if you will. And so far, that's what I've fucking gotten.

Those "miners" uprooted their lives to find new work believing they might strike it rich.

I want to earn money doing nothing at all.

There is a difference here.

You mean make a coin and shill it endlessly? That requires effort.

That's genius! So make a website where people trade currencies and charge them a commission for each trade... hmm

Selling pickaxes requires you to have skills which nobody on Veeky Forums does.

Basically nobody here knows how to make a token and market it

How to invest in Ethereum decentralized applications?

You mean margin lending?

Made 0.3 btc with QRL margin trading within the last 30minutes with 1btc as capita.

So far made like 10k with it.

How would I get started on this?

So how do we profit off the gold rush hopefuls? There will be more coming every day, especially once the market begins to rise again.

Most of aren't skilled enough to make a coin or exchange, so what's the next best thing?

I'm thinking about creating a crypto firm with a friend from MIT. It could be a good idea

Yup, this is exactly correct. But with all the hacks, "hacks" and (((hacks))) going around, you have to start getting just a little creative to pull it off now (still perfectly viable, still relatively low-effort, still very high reward).

The fact you're even asking that is a huge red flag that you shouldn't do it

this
the last thing I want is to work more

Youtube channel ?

>tfw want to get in on things like this but my bsc isn't in tech.

;_;

if you start today
you can capitalize on the next bubble in 2 years

I've got some good ideas for a new crypto

>mfw sitting on 15 mill of my own shill coin that is currently on bittrex. As soon as it its $1 I'm selling

[spoiler]t[/spoiler]

**t**

So in the history how did those people you mentioned made that money? I'm curious over here

Which coin?

>>People who made money off of what little the miners, prospectors, and speculators made?

What the fuck does this even mean? Pick axe salesman? Transportation providers? Banks?

Yes. The entire city of Seattle is built on the money from prospectors traveling to Alaska for the Klondike gold rush, as is San Francisco with the 1849 gold rush.

merchants you fucking retard. have you heard of shovels? perhaps shovels? maybe even shovels?

I knew there was a reason I hated Seattle. Garbage city full of garbage people.

You mean... make my own coin and shill it?

no one mentioned alchemy dumb dumb.

i am close to making enough gains that the only screen that i will need to waste my eyes on will the satnav of my boat

dev is great until it sucks the hairiest ass