Can someone give me sources for taxes when it comes to crypto...

Can someone give me sources for taxes when it comes to crypto? I can't really find a breakdown on the stipulations of capital gains tax or whether or not I have to save profits to pay it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.tax,
youtu.be/cfnJ1rOFK7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont pay them
very simpel

Sure I will.

Call up friend/family member in foreign country. Teach him how to set up account on crypto exchange and connect his account to his bank. Then send him your crypto, let him cash out the crypto into his bank in his country, and have him send or wire the money to you as a gift. Now nobody owes any taxes on crypto and thus your taxes are paid.

yes you have to pay profits on capital gains when you sell. Plus, any crypto exchange is considered a sale, so those are taxable events as well.

there's a website, bitcoin.tax, which will help you compute your cap gains taxes. You can use the accounting method which will give you the lowest tax liability but bear in mind that you'll have to continue to use that method in the future (I believe).

>did you ever sign a contract for taxation?

>all tax is theft

I don't disagree with that. I believe that taxation is theft. But that's the reality we live in. We're born into serfdom and if we don't pay our tribute to the lord then we're kidnapped and locked in a dungeon. I'd rather retain what relative freedom I have, so I pay my tribute, even if it is begrudgingly.

Yes. When your parent's signed your birth certificate and you became a citizen of the US (or whatever country).

how is a contract signed on your behalf
by someone else without your consent legitimate?

>it's not.

>and I do want to contribute but I choose, not someone for me
>we are the 99%

That'd have to be a country with VERY loose tax laws and no anti-money laundering cares for that to actually be viable.

As when you're born you don't have autonomy and so your parents have guardianship. It's like how you can't own what's in a trust until you grow up (depending on country).

if you don't have autonomy, then how is it legitimate for someone to sign a lifelong contract that you can't back out of on your behalf? How is it legitimate that someone be allowed to sell you into a lifetime of serfdom without you having any say in the matter?

>move to country with no capital gains tax
>become citizen
>cash out and profit

youtu.be/cfnJ1rOFK7o

Except you can. You just can't live among normal society, that's the deal.

I'm going to a see a lawyer with experience in international tax laws and crypto currencies.
There is exactly 1 of this kind in my country and she knows her value. 300 EUR / hour.
I expect it to pay off nevertheless.
I'm not going to shoot myself in the foot trying to do it alone.

Basically, your parents signed your life away to the state when they signed that birth certificate. Best thing to do at this point is move to another country that's less fucked up and give up your citizenship.

Any countries where this is trivial to do, senpai?

Put all ur savings in crypto and enjoy ur lambo next week. Seriously. Go all in. If you go broke just kys

whats her name?

Anka Hakert

All tax laws are a mess right now for crypto.
Might as well wait five years to even think about cashing out.