Let's assume that theists are correct, and there is some form of deistic force in the universe

let's assume that theists are correct, and there is some form of deistic force in the universe.

which god is the most legitimate? why is your god more worthy of worship than any other?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaGwF7A79_w
youtube.com/watch?v=iw36V_iXR2k
youtube.com/watch?v=jkh2TXCHpNs
youtube.com/watch?v=_20yiBQAIlk
youtube.com/watch?v=l_VYCqCexow
youtube.com/watch?v=tw9biRRv_bM
youtube.com/watch?v=QmHXYhpEDfM
youtube.com/watch?v=LqsAzlFS91A
youtube.com/watch?v=kcRFYGr1zcg
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgcd6jvsCFs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxwnHVr192A
youtube.com/watch?v=k2xY2k26HFo
youtube.com/watch?v=jreq3mVvDgc
youtube.com/watch?v=DH53uFBOGbw
youtube.com/watch?v=GBT9LasyC3E
youtube.com/watch?v=MtTeCyrgjIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-RkZXZx6HCI
newgeology.us/presentation32.html
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FvzMIJla28g
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ-3fP4H8Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI
youtube.com/watch?v=7IHO-QkmomY
vimeo.com/180908160
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2016/09/a-cinematic-approach-to-drug-resistance/
creation.com/bacteria-evolving-in-the-lab-lenski-citrate-digesting-e-coli
creation.com/does-the-acquisition-of-antibiotic-and-pesticide-resistance-provide-evidence-for-evolution
ncse.com/library-resource/review-edge-evolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Polytheism
There are many gods
>Pantheism
God is a force
>Monotheism
There is one God

Paganism is just the mythologization and legends of ancient fallen angels and nephilim giants. They don't know the real creator God.

So the first debate is Pantheism (Hinduism, Buddhism, New Age, Gnosticism, Theosophy, etc) VS Monotheism (Judaism, Christianity, Islam). Pantheism is Satanic to the core, it adopts all of Lucifer/Satan's teachings. These things is what the elitist occult believes and are strictly anti-Christ.

So the second debate is which monotheistic or "abrahamic" religion is the right one. Talmudic Judaism based on Babylonian mysticism is satanic, so we can write that off. Jews rejected and killed the Son of God. Islam has been thoroughly debunked and proven wrong many times. It has nothing to do with Judeo-Christianity.

So the final debate is what denomination or version of Christendom is correct.
>Roman Catholicism
>Eastern Orthodoxy
>Protestant Reformation
This is a hard subject because you really need to delve into church history to understand who has it right and who has it wrong.

>Paganism is just the mythologization and legends
you could say that to discount literally any religion on the face of the planet. i also find it hilarious that you dismiss pagan relgions as mythology, whilst simultaneously invoking mythological figures from your own religion.
>Pantheism is Satanic to the core
>Talmudic Judaism based on Babylonian mysticism is satanic
i don't find this argument very convincing. in order to demonstrate that your religion is legitimate, you say than pantheism, and talmudic judaism is "satanic," but satanism as a concept is predicated on the legitimacy of judeo-christian doctrine. you have yet to actually demonstrate this legitimacy, instead opting for circular reasoning (pic related).
>Jews rejected and killed the Son of God
once again, simply referencing scripture is not a satisfactory demonstration of legitimacy.
>So the final debate is what denomination or version of Christendom is correct.
i would posit that you've yet to settle the first "debate," much less reached a point of finality in this conversation. christ, the first point you made completley sidesteps the question i originally posed. you didn't show why your god is more worthy of worship than those of a pagan, or a pantheist, or a jew.

Check out Bill Cooper's work.

why. what does it have to do with the conversation at hand.

He explains how paganism is all tied together and originated from one place (Babylon) and how Christianity is ultimately correct.

This is books and volumes worth of information, I don't have time to write it all here.

>Pantheism is Satanic to the core, it adopts all of Lucifer/Satan's teachings
and what exactly are you basing this on

this might help OP

clearly his point was a poor one if you can't repeat it without looking like an idiot

Blavatsky, Weishaupt, Crowley, Bailey, etc.

The hippie "New Age" movement and Gnosticism/Pantheism are one in the same.

How am I supposed to repeat books worth of information?

You're an idiot if you can't comprehend how knowledge works.

you don't need to repeat the whole book to make an argument, obviously

I don't understand

Well what exactly do you want to know then?

how is christianity any more "correct" than any other religion, how can it possibly be proven to have a divine origin in a way other religions can not

you were asked why your god is more legitimate than other gods.
you responded with flawed, circular reasoning.
when called out on this, instead of defending your position, you insist that unless your opposition has read the crazed ramblings of a conspiracy theorist, they simply cannot understand the magnificence of your reasoning.

I already answered that question. It's a case of connecting the dots.

Paganism is all the same thing, sun or moon worship. The trio of Semiramis/Baal/Tammuz became known as Isis/Osiris/Horus in Egypt and went by different names in the Greek and Roman pantheons. They are demonic beliefs for the masses.

The mystery schools was for the initiated, the adepts, getting more "sacred knowledge" from Satan the light-bearer.

>crazed ramblings of a conspiracy theorist
Not an argument.

Throwing ad hominems around makes you look desperate.

But life has no purpose and god does not act in any sort of moral way in the bible

how do we know god isn't a demon?

>life has no purpose
>god does not act in moral way in the bible

0/10
I almost thought you were serious.

1. Yes it does. Your actions are held accountable.

2. Yes He does. Without God there is no morality.

Because God is the loving creator of the universe.

Demons are the disembodied spirits of Nephilim giants from the Book of Enoch or Genesis chapter 6.

>Without God there is no morality.
explain to me how a non theist cannot be a moral person

You can, but ultimately morality is just an illusion or facade to an atheist.

You can pretend or LARP to be a "good person" but it wouldn't matter. Hitler becomes just as right as Gandhi. There is no good or evil. Moral relativism is what you conclude if you reject God and an absolute, divine truth and moral standard.

how do we know god is the creator of the universe, or that the universe even had a creator. How do we even know the universe is real and not just an illusion or facade?

>inb4 its in the bible so its true
no its not, the bible was a book written by people no more correct than any other religious text

yeah, it's pretty easy to say "not an argument" when you quote ten percent of a post and ignore the other 90%.
the point i was making is that you are obfuscating from the conversation at hand. i called you out on what is clearly flawed reasoning, and you responded by telling me to read a book. it's only made more ridiculous by the fact that your source believed the kennedy assassination was a grand alien conspiracy. granted, it's irrelevant, but i still find it amusing to mention.

>Demons are the disembodied spirits of Nephilim giants from the Book of Enoch or Genesis chapter 6
gee that doesn't sound like a sun god to me

Because ancient people told us so.

Even religions that don't agree, they still talk about
1. Creation
2. "Golden age"
3. A world-wide Flood
Which confirms what the Bible is saying.

>Your actions are held accountable.
by whom
how

Existance is meaningless
God avts like a resentful teenager during the OT, his morality is ultimately flawed

>lots of religions have creation myths, that means its true!
>they said it a long time ago, that means its true!

neither of those mean its true, they just imply that its a common trope. The bible is hardly ancient as well. When the books that were later combined into the torah were written the Egyptian religion was more ancient then than judiaism is today.

By God.
Reason.

Existence has a purpose.

god is not real

In your mind.

God is unreliable or absent and unable to do anything, and he is supposed to be the one thing givinge purpose to our existance.
If we cannot rely on him then we might as well reject him or accept he is absent.
If god does not exist or is absent our existance is meaningless.

>this is what retarded atheists actually think

>Because ancient people told us so.
i find that the ancients disagree on quite a lot. hence why i made this thread.
>1. Creation
just because a group of people in the ancient wilderness of mesopotamia looked around, reasoned that the world had to have a beginning, and then set about making up a story to explain this beginning does not somehow mean they have any idea of what truly created the universe, if anything.
>3. A world-wide Flood
ancient civilizations were almost always based around large bodies of water. large bodies of water sometimes flood.
>Which confirms what the Bible is saying.
no it doesn't. if anything, your point demonstrates the opposite. why should we consider the bible any more true than these other ancient myths you've referenced if they are all so similar? you can use this line of reasoning to justify belief in any deity.

nice argument

>By God.
which god?
>Reason.
what reasoning?

>this is what you believe when you have Æutism

Ancients were smarter than we are today.

The problem is you believe in evolution, which is why you think ancients were "dumb primitives".

The actual discussion that should be taking place here is creation vs evolution. 6000 years vs millions of years.

God of the Bible.
The reasoning of your brain.

And your problem is that you have incurable Æutism

Ad hominem, not an argument.

Post some more C.S. Lewis and prove me wrong.

Step it up, willlet.

>Nietzsche

Step it up, Hans.

>The Existential Problem & Religious Solution
youtube.com/watch?v=iw36V_iXR2k
youtube.com/watch?v=jkh2TXCHpNs

>The Laws of Nature
youtube.com/watch?v=_20yiBQAIlk

>Mere Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=l_VYCqCexow

>The Origin (or 1,2,3,4)
youtube.com/watch?v=tw9biRRv_bM

>‘Right & Wrong’ – A Clue to the Meaning of the Universe
youtube.com/watch?v=QmHXYhpEDfM

>The Reality of the Moral Law
youtube.com/watch?v=LqsAzlFS91A

>What Lies Behind the Moral Law
youtube.com/watch?v=kcRFYGr1zcg

>The Poison of Subjectivism
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgcd6jvsCFs

>The Rival Conceptions of God

>The Humanitarian Theory of Punishment
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxwnHVr192A

>Why I Am Not a Pacifist
youtube.com/watch?v=k2xY2k26HFo
youtube.com/watch?v=jreq3mVvDgc

>Bulverism (Foundation of 20th Century Thought)
youtube.com/watch?v=DH53uFBOGbw

>The Necessity of Chivalry
youtube.com/watch?v=GBT9LasyC3E

>The Three Parts of Morality
youtube.com/watch?v=MtTeCyrgjIQ

>Sexual Morality
youtube.com/watch?v=-RkZXZx6HCI

>Buddhism Gnosticism is Pantheism
lol whut

>Pantheism is Satanic to the core, it adopts all of Lucifer/Satan's teachings. These things is what the elitist occult believes and are strictly anti-Christ.
Oh one of these posters...

Even with this you still cannot prove that christianity is the true religion

>Willlets

THAT'S RIGHT, HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, Veeky Forums?

DIDN'T I JUST LE BLOW THE LE FUXCK OUT WITH MUH LINK DUMP?

by the way, don't respond to it, I might have an autistic fit

>Ancients were smarter than we are today.
cool. even if i grant you that premise, you've done nothing to refute anything i've said.
>The problem is you believe in evolution
what does evolution have to do with literally anything i've written here? are you completley incapable of actually presenting your argument without running away when challenged on your bullshit?
>6000 years vs millions of years.
pic related is a picture of a galaxy that is 13.4 billion light years away that was captured by the hubble telescope.

>pic related is a picture of a galaxy that is 13.4 billion light years away that was captured by the hubble telescope.
God put it there.

Checkmate, gaytheists.

pic didn't upload for some reason

HERE'S THE STATE OF EVOLUTION TODAY: "Evolutionary theory itself is already in a state of flux… all the central assumptions of the Modern Synthesis (often also called Neo-Darwinism) have been disproven" - Professor Denis Noble, Evolutionist, Physiologist and Biologist, May 2013

1. Abiogenesis. They have given up on it and now say it's not part of evolution theory.
2. They are now admitting that they have no explanation for diversity. So now it's not evolution either.
3. They have given up on the fossil record since it looks like creation. So now they say they don't need the fossils.
4. Gould and associates say there is no gradualism (no transitionals). Stasis is the underlying factor in the fossils so it's not evolution either.
5. Random mutations and natural selection produce nothing so that's out too and they are rejecting it as evolution.
6. All they have left is the common ancestor monkey. The inability for "kinds" to interbreed destroys that one so it's not long for this world.
7. PE is now a failure so it's out as evolution as well.
8. The “tree of life” has also been rejected.

>Evolution Debunked

>Errors in Evolutionary Thinking
evidentcreation.com/TRM-Logerr.html

>Scientists who accepted Creation
www.trueorigin.org
www.creation.com

>Refuting Evolution and Bill Nye
youtube.com/watch?v=FvzMIJla28g

>Kent Hovind debunks Evolution
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0

>Evolution is a myth
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjvuwne0RrE

>Dr. Jonathan Sarfati destroys Evolution
youtube.com/watch?v=TJ-3fP4H8Ss

>The Greatest Lie Ever Told
youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

>Darwinism's Downfall
youtube.com/watch?v=7IHO-QkmomY

>God of the Bible.
i guess that brings us back to the initial question i posed in the OP. why is the god of the bible more legitimate than other deities?
>The reasoning of your brain.
maybe you could humor me for a moment by actually presenting a fucking argument in favor of your assertions.

Because God proves His existence by miracles and supernatural events. See Elijah and the priests of Baal for an example.

Pagan gods are just statues and idols.

>Because God proves His existence by miracles and supernatural events.

He should cure your Æutism and cause you to fuck off from Veeky Forums forever, that would be a real miracle

>Because God proves His existence by miracles and supernatural events.
Yeah but that's what literally every other religion says.

I mean why not convert to Mormonism? Joseph Smith supposedly performed miracles to multiple eye witnesses in the industrial era with much contemporary documentation.

m8, you can literally do a middle schooler biology project with e.coli-bacteria to prove that all the central assumptions of evolutionary theory are true.

You can watch it happen in realtime.

Because God didn't allow it

again, this is all irrelevant, but i guess if you are going to shove a really shitty copypasta in my face, i have nothing better to do than rip it apart. naturally, i'm going to ignore the shit flood of links, because i don't have time to sit through debunked kent hovind seminars.
>HERE'S THE STATE OF EVOLUTION TODAY: "Evolutionary theory itself is already in a state of flux… all the central assumptions of the Modern Synthesis (often also called Neo-Darwinism) have been disproven" - Professor Denis Noble, Evolutionist, Physiologist and Biologist, May 2013
off to a great start with a despicable quote mine. i actually found the paper this quote is from. here's a more honest quotation.
>Evolutionary theory itself is already in a state of flux (Jablonka & Lamb, 2005; Noble, 2006, 2011; Beurton et al. 2008; Pigliucci & Muller, 2010; Gissis & ¨ Jablonka, 2011; Shapiro, 2011). In this article, I will show that all the central assumptions of the Modern Synthesis (often also called Neo-Darwinism) have been disproved. Moreover, they have been disproved in ways that raise the tantalizing prospect of a totally new synthesis; one that would allow a reintegration of physiological science with evolutionary biology.
what noble is saying is that he believes that the "modern synthsis" model of evolution is flawed, and should be replaced. he is not saying that the entire basis for the theory of evolution is wrong, just that the way we've reconciled evolution with mendelian inheritance is flawed, and should be revised, as with any flawed scientific theory.
>1. Abiogenesis. They have given up on it and now say it's not part of evolution theory.
because it literally isn't.
>2. They are now admitting that they have no explanation for diversity.
mutations create genetic variation. genetic variation leads to speciation. speciation=diversity. explain what's wrong with this.

Animal kinds changing into different kinds has never been observed. "Monkey-to-man" evolution is in the realm of fantasy, not science.

If microevolution is true how the fuck could macroevolution not be true?

Are there some parameters hardcoded into everything's DNA that forbid mutation past a certain point?

Not to mention speciation has been observed anyway.

That's an equivocation logical fallacy.

A genepool cannot morph into anything it wants. DNA is genetic code, it has a limit. A dog does not have the genetic code to grow wings, no matter how many years.

Yes, there are many different breeds of dogs, but they are all just scramblings or loss of the genepool, it can't "add" to it. They remain canines and came from the original 2 wolves, not a fish that crawled out of a soup.

>That's an equivocation logical fallacy.
It's not though. They're literally the exact same thing just over different time spans.

>DNA is genetic code, it has a limit.
I hope you also realize that DNA is also subject to change and disruption over generations.

>Yes, there are many different breeds of dogs, but they are all just scramblings or loss of the genepool, it can't "add" to it.
By this logic it doesn't even matter if humans evolved from primitive apes as humans are just a variation of ape-genepool anyway.

No, it IS equivocation.

You see something we observe and then conclude something we never observe or seen. It's a wild leap of faith to assume we all had a common ancestor when all we see is animals reproducing after their own kind.

DNA is subject to change through entropy. Things don't get better, they get worse. Our DNA today is more diluted than our ancestors were (Adam and Eve would have been biological masterpieces).

See the paper copying analogy. Take an original document and copy it. Then copy the copy. Then copy the copy of the copy. Repeat and eventually it becomes harder to read the text, until words just go missing. We are headed towards extinction, not evolution.

Go to literally any biolab that deals with bacteria. They have tens of thousands of samples chock full of bacteria up to generations in the several hundredth's, each having their traits and changes meticulously detailed each generation.
This is nothing special, this is the norm - and as I've said, you could actually do it at home or with children.

Here, a visualization video of rapid evolution of e.coli bacteria:
vimeo.com/180908160

The Harvard article for it:
news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2016/09/a-cinematic-approach-to-drug-resistance/

We also have extremely simple bacteria with only a few hundred genes in the starting generation that we evolved into much more complex bacteria that have barely anything to do with the starting generation anymore.

creation.com/bacteria-evolving-in-the-lab-lenski-citrate-digesting-e-coli

creation.com/does-the-acquisition-of-antibiotic-and-pesticide-resistance-provide-evidence-for-evolution

Does not prove evolution.

>You see something we observe and then conclude something we never observe or seen.
It's not though. It's literally the same thing.
Microevolution over extremely long periods of time naturally result in new species emerging. The process happening is literally the exact same no matter what point along the process you happen to be observing.

>DNA is subject to change through entropy. Things don't get better, they get worse
A few things
a) Evolution makes no verdict on "better" or "worse". It's not as if evolution is a process constantly building up to an objectively ultimate lifeform. What's happening is that the adaptable survive and the rest don't, that's all that evolution "judges".
b) If we're going to approach this from a subjective notion of "better" that's still not true. As for any purpose a human is likely to care about dogs are superior to wolves, hence why we eugenically invented them.

And finally
>Our DNA today is more diluted than our ancestors were
What the fuck does that even mean and how would you know this?

>3. They have given up on the fossil record since it looks like creation. So now they say they don't need the fossils.
this is just patently false. the entire field of paleobiology is dedicated to the study of fossils, and their place in evolutionary history.
>4. Gould and associates say there is no gradualism (no transitionals).
we have a ridiculous amount of transitional fossils. you need only google "transitional fossils" to learn this.
>Stasis is the underlying factor in the fossils so it's not evolution either.
wrong. the fossil record shows very clear evidence in favor of evolution.
>5. Random mutations and natural selection produce nothing
nigger, what the fuck are you even on about.
>6. All they have left is the common ancestor monkey.
actually, we have quite a lot left as i've demonstrated.
>The inability for "kinds" to interbreed destroys that one so it's not long for this world.
oh boy. classic hovindism. firstly, "kind" is a meaningless term. "species," while suffering from vaguery in its own right, is almost certainly the word you're looking for. secondly, no, you have not "destroyed" the concept of a common ancestor between us and monkies by pointing out that we can't fuck an ape to create offspring. at one point we did have a common ancestor. then slowly, over millions of years, we diversified into more distinct spiceis, and eventually lost the ability to interbreed with species that share our ancestory. it's not that fucking complicated.
>7. PE is now a failure so it's out as evolution as well.
i'm not sure what "PE" is supposed to stand for, so excuse me for not having a witty retort to this point.
>8. The “tree of life” has also been rejected.
yes. by the scientific community. because it is no longer consistent with our understanding of evolution. that's how science works.

That's an assumption based on faith/speculation. Not science.

Evolution does not make verdicts sure, but it does imply we are getting 'more sophisticated' over the course of time, when infact we are WORSE than our ancestors were genetically and physically wise. Evolutionists try to downplay this by portraying ancient people as dumb hairy primitive neanderthals, when that is not how they looked or behaved at all.

Evolutionists used to believe in "Junk DNA" until that was proven wrong. It turns out that DNA is extremely complicated code, it's almost like we were CREATED and not a product of random impossible chance.

itt: christians can't justify their beliefs, and derail the thread with bullshit apologism

itt: darwinists can't prove their religion, so they resort to shitposting

t. darwinist cultist that just got btfo'd by truth

Instead of me having to go through praise after reading a book, my God actively seeked me and gifted me heaven, truly worthy of worship.

>That's an assumption based on faith/speculation. Not science.
It's not. This thing is happening, I have no reason to conclude that it's going to stop happening, ergo I would conclude it's going to continue indefinitely.

Where's the flaw in that logic?

>but it does imply we are getting 'more sophisticated' over the course of time
It doesn't.

>when infact we are WORSE than our ancestors were genetically and physically wise.
Okay, how did you find this out?

>This is close to what Michael Behe calls ‘The Edge of Evolution’—the limit of what ‘evolution’ (non-intelligent natural processes) can do. For example, an adaptive change needing one mutation might occur every so often just by chance.
So, what happens after this "one change" (how does he even quantify those)? If it sticks around, the next generation could have another single change, leading to lots of changes after a lot of generations. How exactly does this not constitute evolution?

Also, here's a review about The Edge of Evolution from the American National Center for Science and Education. It nicely deconstructs the work the article you linked is based on.
ncse.com/library-resource/review-edge-evolution

>That's an assumption based on faith/speculation.
how. we can literally see the mechanisms that cause evolution happening in real time. we have countless examples of transitional fossils that show, step by step, the changes that occurred over millions of years.
you know, i always find it hilarious when christfags assert the evolution is a religion. it's almost as if you guys understand that you've taken an inherently unreasonable position, and just want to project that insecurity onto others.

I see horses producing horses. Our ancestors saw horses producing horses. No one has ever seen a horse produce a non-horse. You see variations within a "kind" of animal and them assume (faith steps in) that they came from different animals.

Science is what you can observe, test and repeat. The idea that man evolved from apes is not science, it's a belief.

Evolution has like 6 meanings:
1. Cosmic evolution: the origin of time, space, and matter from nothing in the “big bang”
2. Chemical evolution: all elements “evolved” from hydrogen
3. Stellar evolution: stars and planets formed from gas clouds
4. Organic evolution: life begins from inanimate matter
5. Macro-evolution: animals and plants change from one type into another
6. Micro-evolution: variations form within the “kind”

The first 5 are purely religious and based on faith. Nobody knows. Only the last one is a scientific fact.

Nobody denies the small variations that animals (mixing of genepool) but when you claim that everything is related and has a common ancestor that crawled out of a slime pit, that's where the disagreement is.

>place pencil, spoon, fork and knife next to eachother
>see, that proves evolution!
>the pencil slowly evolved into a knife!

Putting things that look similar next to eachother does not prove anything. Those are all likely the same kind of animal. If evolution was true, we would find billions of transitional forms, instead there are zero. There is no missing link, the entire chain is missing.
Darwin himself admitted his theory would be wrong if no transitionals were found.

Microevolution over extremely long periods of time naturally result in new species emerging. The process happening is literally the exact same no matter what point along the process you happen to be observing.

>Science is what you can observe, test and repeat.
A common misconception about science is that experiments always have to be about the future (prospection).

This is not true. There's this thing called "retrospection", and paleontology does exactly that.

DNA and genetics disagree with you.

They don't.

But I see you've given up on arguments and are now down to copypasta and "no u" anyway.

>Putting things that look similar next to eachother does not prove anything.
you're a fucking dolt. do you honestly believe evolutionary scientists just sit around all day haphazardly putting similar looking skeletons together and calling it a record? paleontologists have ways of dating these things, and placing them in chronological order. this particular evolutionary line (that of the horse) is particularly well documented, and consistently used to teach fucking grade schoolers about this kind of thing, so i would suggest you look into it a little instead of spouting of retarded kent hovind talking points because you're a mindless buffoon.
>Those are all likely the same kind of animal.
well golly, i'll be sure to take your expert opinion into account.
>DNA and genetics disagree with you.
you are wrong and dumb. it's painful to see someone to retarded, and yet so utterly convinced they are correct.

>it can't "add" to it
You've literally misunderstood the entire concept of DNA. Holy shit. You've actually based your entire view of the natural world on missing very basic, widely available information.

That must suck. Makes you wonder what else you've fundamentally misunderstood.

not an argument

No, you're simply regurgitating the same shit that has already been refuted.

There is no "macro-evolution" or animal kinds turning into different animal kinds. It is genetically impossible.

The idea that life came from inorganic materials is also mathematically impossible.

>No, you're simply regurgitating the same shit that has already been refuted.
you haven't refuted anything.
>There is no "macro-evolution"
yes there is. it has been explained to you multiple times, and yet each time you've simply responded with "nu-uh!"
>or animal kinds turning into different animal kinds.
this is actually true, mostly because the term "kinds" is retarded.
>It is genetically impossible.
it is not "genetically impossible" for a species to evolve from a radically different ancestor over extreme periods of time. you fundamentally misunderstand how speciation works. once again, evolution is less two apes fucking, and producing a modern human, and more two proto-apes fucking, and producing a slightly different offspring. these slight changes compound for millions of years, and lead to speciation. we see this happening all the time in the fossil record, like i've said multiple times now.
>The idea that life came from inorganic materials is also mathematically impossible.
somehow i don't quite trust you at your word, but even if i did, that is completley irrelevant to whether or not evolution is scientific fact. i'm sure you already no that, and are only bringing this up to further obfuscate from your shitty excuse for an argument, but it's still worth mentioning if only to show how categorically wrong you are.

Science is good
Evolution is not scientific but it's accepted because there's no better explanation, I'm Catholic but going "lol God did it" is incredibly lazy
If good non-scientific explanations can be used, that means that atheists that say that things that cannot be proven by science should stop being dogmatic and trying to deny God with scientific arguments

explain how evolution is not scientific.

>Evolution is not scientific
In what way

Well if god exists and cares about us he'd probably make his religion the most widespread one.

If you believe your grandpa was a monkey that crawled out of a slime pit, you are in the realm of fantasy.

capitalism?

No way this isn't bait.

>most legitimate
Fuck off.

uh muh rasins muh lawwwwwjik abloobloo i dont understand religion at all i have an orientalists love of religion haha lets laugh at those mohammedans and decide which sect is correct
muh fefes define morality because my Burger public schools sed so

No way it ever happened either.