What is the best historical quote of all time? and why is it

what is the best historical quote of all time? and why is it
>"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”
-Genghis Khan.

> "If"

ding ding ding we have a winner

>SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOTS I'M TRYING TO SLEEP
Julius Caesar to his pirate captors during a rowdy late night game of dice

>"Fucking Russians"

>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Nietzsche

>"hon hon hon the winter is not that bad lol"
- Nappyhead McConquereverything

> "I DON'T GIVE A FUUACK"

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

>"Insha Allah, long live the Fire Nation" - Fire Caliph Muhammad

>"Remember No Cum"

>"oii mud we wuz the fargin tribes of izrael mud farkin woite daaaaawg"

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
- Epicurus

>"giddyup motherfucker"
*Spreads autistic horse language*

> "Condoms are for pussies" ~ Freddie Mercury

russian winter is a meme the mud season is waay worse

>IT'S THE KIKES

> "My only regret is that I have but one life to give for my country"
Cato the Younger

Traitorous fuck deserved everything he got and some more

What the fuck.

Cato Minor is the paragon of republican ideals and Roman traditions. How is he a traitor?

Caesar, Pompeius and Crassus genuinely WERE tyrants.

Well I was more referencing his tv show character. He's a whiny bitch who first nags the Senate, then nags and second guesses Pompeii at every step and then dies like a stray dog. I was kinda bummed they didn't have him read Phaedo first

> He's a whiny bitch who first nags the Senate,
I wish the series had focused more often on what was happening in the assemblies. Political powerplay that goes beyond military conflicts is too rare in media, and Cato would've been an excellent opportunity for that.

>then nags and second guesses Pompeii at every step
Pompeius undoubtedly was the superior general, but Cato, like almost all magistrates, actually had military experience in the form of being military tribune at least twice, and he probably served under Pompeius in the war against the Cilician pirates, taking up important tasks such as the blockade of the Sea of Marmara.

>Alea iacta est ("The die is cast")

Sultan Mehmed IV to the Zaporozhian Cossacks:
>As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the sun and moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God Himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians - I command you, the Zaporogian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.
--Turkish Sultan Mehmed IV

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan:
>O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.
>Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!
>So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!
--Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host

> Oh, Thus be it ever, when free men shall stand, between their lov'd homes, and the war's desolation
US anthem

>that edge
Someone should make a Genghis the Hedgeheg.

shut up cuck lol

ITS MY CHARACTER! I'M THE TRASH MAN! I COME OUT, I THROW TRASH, ALL OVER, ALL OVER THE RING! AND THEN, I START EATING GARBAGE! AND THEN I PICK UP THE TRASH CAN, AND I BASH THE GUY WITH IT!

>"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists of killing as many of your own men as possible."

- Georgy Zhukov

just cuck my shit up senpai

Is this supposed to be the Veeky Forums idea of funny?

> "You ever fuck a white boy before?" ~ Bob hawke

>“If you want to hear God laugh, tell Her your plans.”

You've never had someone as bad as me White Boy

I'm gon take me a nap on sum dog dirt

> "No world shall be beyond my rule; no enemy shall be beyond my wrath."

Its just one guy samefagging

I have a great one from Clemenceau about Félix Faure, a french president who died while having his dicc succed, but it doesn't make sense in english.

there is like 6 of us dude

upset cuck

Cuckies

> "There, where I have passed, the grass will never grow again."
- Attila the Hun

You've never tasted Abo pussy as sweet as this white boy, you don't know what its like to drown in my delicious dark nectar/

I'm just like tupac, me against da world