Anyone else feel like a piece of shit as they're making 5 figures a month doing nothing of value to society?

Anyone else feel like a piece of shit as they're making 5 figures a month doing nothing of value to society?

I'm gonna need to plant trees or something to replenish my karma.

You say that like you are making 5 figures a month while on government assistance. If you're working, you're making some contribution...even if all you do is spend or invest your money.

let the man plant his trees. if we are the new 1%ers, we need to look nice for the public

I'm self-employed but most of my profit comes from crypto.

>you're making some contribution...even if all you do is spend or invest your mon
That's fair. Haven't thought of it like that. When I buy milk, I basically employ the farmer.
I still want to do something useful myself.

Never thought of work like that before. Work used to be something you do to get money.

society is absolute garbage as a whole entity. So nope. I just enjoy life and stay humble and kind like I've always been. except on the internet you faggot.

No, because I'm an MD. I make close to 5 figures per WEEK, not month, and I feel great about it because I'm literally saving peoples' lives. Meanwhile you are just moving around imaginary tokens on the internet.

stay mad nocoiner

if those trees can be smoked and are licit in some states and are part of a burgeoning new industry, if it's for arbor day forget that

Right, so you are your own unicellular firm, brand, or outfit in a much larger multicellular firm or economy. Your fiscal decisions matter and have (albeit a small) impact on your local economy.

Can't empathize. Am making 6 figures a month. If I only made 5 figures a month I'd an hero.

Nah make less than 3 figures average month.

Gonna stay a neet dredge on society forever looks like

How often do people get addicted to opiates after the prescriptions you wrote for them? Genuinely curious.

>not making 7 figures a day

You are in the ground floor of breaking the hold of fiat and (((central banking))) over the common man. You are doing more for society than 95% of people.

you've fallen for the leftist "trading is evil" meme

trading is vital to the economy, and your actions reverberate. don't let hollywood make you feel bad

You'd have to ask the people at the Lambo dealership who feed their families off my crypto fueled super car purchases if I contribute to society or not.

Post your blockfolio

you make over a million a year? i need to see some proof

this is actually a very good point. if you're spending your money, you're helping the economy.

i used to think this was bullshit until i learned that trading stocks and crypto is not a zero sum game

You're a job creator just by spending it.

Certainly one of the more successful MDs around making that kind of money

Plant tres in my
Wallet