ReddCoin updates their roadmap 2 hours ago!!!

I know everyone is super focused on BAT right now, congrats to all of you who got in early! :)

However, I just wanted to post some semi-breaking news for Reddcoin. They released an updated roadmap 2 hours ago via reddit but I don't know they're trying to publicize it too much (they like to avoid hype)
I just wanted to inform my /biz brothers before others got ahold of this information!

They need a new name. This "redd" shit is stupid and they'll never go anywhere with it. Just another pointless pump and dump where we try to ride the wave I guess but ultimately end up nowhere with this stupid coin

High hopes for this coin as a long term hodl, those sell walls were steady all day today even after the crash.

/thread

This coin is a special kind of shitcoin

It's funny you say that, everyone was fudding BAT until literally 3 hours ago. I bought 2 BTC worth at or below 7000 sats. So you can try to fud this all you want, I wonder how much you've earned :D

>browsing rebbit
Leave and take your shitcoin with you.

Who gives a fuck about this short term strategy. Its stressful and you end up losing a lot of the time.
The best strategy is to buy a legit coin and hold it. This faggy reddit coin is not that

I saw the post on reddcoinnews twitter.

I'll take any information no matter where I can find it. But I guess that's why I consistently make returns in this market. Do you?

I've been calling BAT all week and people just shit on my posts, so I point out how this information could literally increase RDD price by 10-15% and people shitpost anyways looool

stay poor

>updates
>2 hours ago

I find that the coins I make most off of are the ones that people shitpost about, so I guess this is looking good for me!

Can't wait to see your sad thread after you pump tons of money into this garbage and lose it all when way richer and smarter people have a coordinated effort to dump the coin and leave you with the bill.
You are truly a special kind of idiot

They don't publicize it too much, they're just trying to let their actual followers know... If you read what they're saying in the 2nd line, it's say they're waiting for the dust to settle after P&Ds.

>Post screenshots of over 1 btc into a coin that literally up by 30% for me
>Get called an idiot for relaying actual information to people
>Get called an idiot for saying BAT had potential the past couple of days

post your portfolio

these people are goofs dont listen to them

Lol enjoy your 20% gains over the course of a year

what do I need to post on this shit board to get credibility for my calls? a fake blockfolio which says I have 50 bajillion dollars?
Or will people fud shit no matter what, are they just trying to get the coin cheaper or are they actually stupid? I can't actually tell.

Wow 1 btc into reddmeme, good for you buddy. You think you are a player but your only purpose is to be one of the many people paying the bill when the real big shots decide to pull out. Just invest in something worthwhile instead

I posted a screenshot of over 1 BTC into BAT, I guess it's really hard to read nowadays.
That's only 1 page out of 3 for buy orders I could post the other two, but this had about 40% of my buys

This is why you'll never truly make it. You think a 20% average gain over the long term is a bad thing.

I didn't bother to look at your picture. I'm calling you wrong regardless, can't you see?

>investing in alternative cryptocurrencies
>looking for 20% longterm gains
You realize that 90% of these shit coins are going to 0 right? you want 20% longterm gains? Invest in the stock market lmao you're in the wrong place

Invest in DGB

Yea, the same retards like you called me wrong the past 4 days too about BAT :D
I bet you invested into DGB at 20k sats too huh?

No shit. Who said I was investing much in crypto over stocks? This is just play time with gambling money. Most people on this board seem to want to go all in on crypto which is literally retarded

I bought both BAT and RDD recently, thanks user. It's appreciated.

if you think going all in on crypto is literally retarded you probably thought bitcoin was a scam in 2013 as well

>acting like hindsight isn't 20/20

Putting all your money into any crypto without being able to see the future is indeed very retarded

why don't you show me some of your great investments, here is a screenshot of me buying into bitcoins 4 years ago. Looks like I had foresight not hindsight kek

You bought 2 bitcoins at ~700 and call it foresight. Literally lol.
If you really had foresight you would have bought thousands back in 2009

lets see, 2009.. I was a sophomore in high school. Ya I guess the sophomore high school version of myself was too focused on getting good grades to be interested in what probably looked like shitty get rich quick schemes back then.
How much money did you invest when you were a high schooler?

I invested money when I was a freshman or sophomore in college which is more than most people can say.

But keep talking shit, at the end of the day I was just trying to help people out, you're here shitting on advice for no reason;

I guess /biz is just not a good medium to disperse information that could positively impact peoples' portfolios. I'll just go back to lurking, watching all you retards shill shit coins, and to making money I guess

Dude I'm just pointing out that all crypto is a big gamble. There is a reason why people like Warren Buffett aren't going anywhere near this stuff. Its fun to gamble on these and I do it too but this is not a rational market so don't expect any gains at all. Crypto is filled with people trying to get to lambo land right now which implies they don't give a shit about the tech. I don't want to compete everyone with any significant money because there is a decent chance you'll be stuck holding the bag. Its impossible to draw logical conclusions on this market right now and I bet nearly all of these coins are going to end up at 0 and there is no way to know what's what

>devs wait until price stabilizes to announce updated roadmap
>Veeky Forums fagtrolls who bought ETH at 425 call it a shitcoin
>meanwhile there is massive consolidation at 85
>RDD literally could go 10x by the end of the year
>now if you claim gains on RDD you must post your portfolio screenshot so crypto nazis can approve

what the fuck is wrong with you people

You shills are retarded. That being said redd ID will have to be pretty successful for it to hit ~800 sat but it might do so. I guess that challenge will be up to the marketing guys if they exist.

Fair enough, it's easy to get overly-defensive when people literally only fud my posts even when I think they have merit lol

if i am a shill, you are the god damned retard.

does nobody know what a good investment looks like anymore?

I'm no way saying that Reddcoin can go up 10x. With the recent announcement, and with the promise of another technical announcement within the next week I believe Reddcoin can easily go up 15-25% from its current price

Same thing with BAT, I didn't claim it would go to the moon, like digishits, but I did feel like it would go up 20% or so.

it is not out of the realm of possibility that in 6 months this could be sitting at 800 sats

>redd-id
>mobile wallet
>mobile staking

but whatever, even if it goes 2x it's still a good investment

Yeah but i FUD all coins so don't take it personally. Its hilarious to me when people say a coin will go up 10x or something like they have a real reason for it

Byteball will go up 1000x this year. Don't tell anyone.

are you the same faggot from last night fudding RDD because you are still trying to accumulate?

also, RDD is up over 10x from where it was just a couple of months ago, so your logic doesn't make any sense.

>b bu but it can't go up another 10

lol ok then

Did you even read what I wrote? I didn't disagree with you, but the way you shills write your posts is retarded as hell sorry to say.

>Did you even read what I wrote?

yes, you said i was retarded but i may also be correct, which really shows how retarded you are

ETH could hit 1000 by the end of the year, is that retarded too? Am I an ETH shill because i think this?

Nothing you say makes any fucking sense, you just label people while half agreeing but giving yourself an out so you don't have to take a position. this isn't intelligence, its faggotry

Nah you're retarded because you write and meme like a retard that's all.

Been holding 50K of these. Won't spend more than $100. If it hits 500 sat, I won't complain. If it doesn't, I'll sell on a pump. If it takes off and we hit $.02 - I'll buy a nice lunch.

Thank god this coin got up to where I bought it so I could dump it and break even. I felt like a prisoner being released from his heavy shackles . Shittiest coin I ever bought

>buys RDD at 86
>holds for 3 days during a huge correction
>sells at 86 cause it didn't have lambogainz

jesus christ you guys deserve to be poor

Every coin is up from a fee months ago. That doesn't mean the coin is worth a damn, it means people are pumping cryptos right now trying to get rich

>Byteball
$629,000 a coin, yeah right.

All crypto names are shit names, this isn't very valid criticism.

>bitcoin
$1 a coin, yeah right.

People like Warren Buffett wouldn't go near crypto because it's impossible for people that rich to make significant money on it.

It's a completely different story for plebs like us.

thanks listened to your advice and hopped on the BATman train a couple days ago too.. asuming that other post was you

So how exactly are these huge sell walls gonna break?

with volume?
people will also probably take down their forgotten sell orders once they see positive news as well

Retards.

I'm sorry if you can't hold for longer than a day expecting 20x returns

You guys deserve to be poor.