Does anyone actually have a real finance job or are you just a bunch of NEET degenerates...

Does anyone actually have a real finance job or are you just a bunch of NEET degenerates? I'm a Credit Risk Analyst at an IB.

Everything is here. Dentists, lawyers, police men, middle class men, credit risk analyst, accountants, mcdonalds workers, fashion designers, NEETs, students, drugies, former drugies, random illegal commitmenter and illegal legal workers (depends who they work for).

>Thanks god the mass is that colorful because so is the real world too

I work environmental compliance for a power plant and day trade at my desk 80% of the time.

I'm a hedge fund manager for a fortune 500 company.

I also don't understand 50% of tbe words I just used.

I'm an alt-coin analysis who charts future gains based on intuition and meme potential.

I've been working on my meme recognition talent since I was twelve years old. It's not something you can just get into.

Wait, there are people with successful professional lives here?

What the fuck for?

Earn your money hang out with friends fuck your wife take a ski trip. Leave this hobbyist candle wax eating board to us dregs of society.

I am an avid investor in the crypto-finance industry

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!! I, myself, am a NEET that just took the right opportunity to get in the crypto market

V.P. at a credit card processor that trades forex 90% of the day at my desk and recently got into buying a bunch of different alt coins with my profits so I'm holding those babies for at least 3 years

I'm an elementary school teacher. I'll monitor markets during my prep periods half the time.

23 y/o business major who managed to get out of the finance industry with a shit resume and get a 55k/yr job as a software dev. i can't tell if i'm successful or not

I am a DB engineer for a big finance company

I see a lot of stuff :)

7.5/10 for average shmoe

bretty gud :D

unemployed frog poster here

is banging your mom a job, son?

I think we work at the same place.

NEET degenerate here

Associate at Big Four accounting firm in NY. AMA

Financial services officer for federal government, decent pay, mostly deal with old people every day. Never had anyone even mention bitcoin which is a good thing imo

which one nigger

Software developer considering getting into fintech here.

EY

run a small fund, family office. 30mlln+. main focus is global macro. don't touch companies unless they are commodity related.

I concoct get rich/ponzi schemes and generate overvalued ICOs in order to make me and my teammates ultra rich before moving on to greener pastures.

In other words, I work for bancor.

What ratios do u usually have to calculate?

I'm a trader

I'm a personal trainer, got into crypto for the free money

worked retail management for 5 years, saved up 70k due to not paying rent (live with parents)

quit my job, just crypto all day

How did you go from business to software development?

ahahahah Normie REEEEEEEEE

How much does your life suck.

The only thing worse then getting a big four job that I can imagine would be staying in a big four job.

Take my upvote faggot

can someone teach me how to work for oldfags?
I'm 22, out of college and making 80k as a young engineer. I got hired out of hundreds of other applicants despite many of having them dwarfing me with experience and credentials.

My colleagues can't fucking stand that I'm working the same/higher-level position than them given my age and most of them are late 30's - retirement. As a result they refuse to train me and constantly make quips/try to make my work more difficult so it takes me longer and makes me look less productive.

I mostly shrug it off being a rational, mature person but it's tiresome. I just keep to myself and focus at the task at hand and not let the other bullshit distract me.

Mommy lets me write out her checks sometimes

Success isn't defined by how much money you have or the title you hold. Success is happiness with one's life. It can be Money and a title, but it doesn't have to be user. With that in mind. Are you successful?

different strokes for different folks :) my dream job

how do i get an entry level finance job with a shit humanities degree (psychology) and no relevant internships?

networking is your only hope, and given that you have a psychology degree I doubt you know what "networking" means.

I worked on personal projects to add to my portfolio and did a bunch of codewars problems to practice for interviews. mainly javascript/python

Yes I am pretty happy. A lot of my friends make more than I do but I am pretty sure I have by far the easiest/most relaxing job.

I do surveys for a living to avoid leaving my house and cling desperately to crypto. I'm one of the worst degenerates around.

At least I don't live with my parents, but I am an alcoholic which dips into my gainz.

Fucking networking... Can you give any genuine advice for this? I'm a 4.0 student but autistic as hell and can't form relationships. I understand that networking is extremely useful but I'm dumbfounded as to how it should be approached.

I gave up on finance because i'm shit at networking. you should try getting drunk and messaging people on linkedin and see if you have any job offers by the next morning

do you use ur crypto gainz for rent or something

Nigger I sure hope you're mining at work.

Although it's independent of my circumstances this is saddening because I'm also studying finance...

Ok, this question I've had in my mind forever.

Should you already know how to do a job when you get hired? Like, did op already know how to be a credit risk analyst before he got that job? Or did they train him what to do? Did the environmental compliance user already know all the shit about environmental compliance?

So far most of my money is from surveys. I don't want to tell professors what I think about black people for the rest of my life.

Maybe if it's a senior level position, but definitely not for low level ones. I said some variant of "I don't know" to literally more than half the questions on my job interview. They appreciated my honesty. If you don't know it helps to say how you would find the answer.

> be NEET
> log into bitrex
> spend your 0.01 btc on wankcoins
> swing over to biz
> pump the shit out of it
> see post where someone is giving away ethereum if you shoot yourself in the face
> shoot self in face and post pic with address
> keep refreshing thread. No coin arrives
> shill the shit out of wank coins
> swing over to bittrex. Wankcoin price increases against btc by 2pc while BTC falls off a cliff
> rinse
> repeat