For me, its all about the house. Thats what it has always been about. Its why I got into crypto

For me, its all about the house. Thats what it has always been about. Its why I got into crypto

Pic related. its the goodyear mansion in Ohio. This picture doesnt even scratch the surface of the size and beauty of this thing I toured it many years ago. It has its own lake/swamp, apple orchard... the inside is massive and every room has hand sculpted walls, it has a haunted pool

Ever since I toured this house, I knew it was the goal. everything in life will work towards that. Thank you bitcoin

GL with property taxes, maintenance and service staff

nice blog

Yea you'd need at least 10 people full time on something like that and they'd probably be spread pretty thin.

No one cares

if Im rich enough It wouldnt matter

Ill hire a whole hotel staff

money can buy you an entire staff, but it can't buy you a social life like in your picture

all the money in the world can't buy back those days again

Go out and party with money. You'll find that "friends" are easy to come by.

>goodyear mansion
Looked it up on jewgle. Seems like your average run-of-the-mill American mansion, perhaps slightly older. High ceilings, brick facade, some Tudor-revival influence in the Disney-tier timber-framing. Little attention is paid to either the details of the facade or the boring landscaping with everything being lopsided.

There's a plateau in the back lading down to four green patches of land where one would expect some type of formal garden (you know, like in the European style it desperately tries to imitate), but there's nothing but grass there interestingly enough. Just like the front. I suppose flowers would be too GAY for an American industrialist to plant.

I wish you good luck in your pursuit of material goods of bad taste and poor quality.

HAHAHAHA

Fuck you disgusting eurokike, you have never been their, you dont know the essence

I've seen McMansions before and what's more, I've seen errant taste enough to know that this cheap cardboard cutout with shanty gables poking up haphazardly cannot compare to even the most modest of truly inspired classic dwellings that prize balance and order above size and glamour.

Do dream of purchasing a large house. Perhaps owning a big home will make up for your non-existent soul, fool!

btw that medieval castle tower rising up out of nowhere on the roof looks incredibly stupid lol. the overall aesthetic reminds me of a children's drawing. figures lazy, fat, stupid schlubs would dream of living in such a shitty, uninspired mcmansion

Whatever nigger, I like victorian age mansions, my taste is good compared to all the kikes here that buy hollywood hills cubic mansions

It's like kingdom of miscellania

hesrightyouknow.jpg

It does look like some weird Disney facade

Dude did you just use the N word?! It's 2017!

>it has a haunted pool

Dawg you rly want spooks up in your house?

Trust me you don't....

im more about this style

This. i love the extremely modern look

that type of Thing disgusts me

theres 0 architecture, someone built that on a cgi homebuilder in 5minutes

yea i like that style, here's another

do you think niggers went extinct?

well that's great, im pretty much a minimalist so it suits me
as long as the structure is solid and i dont have to pay out the ass to maintain it im good

I like your taste

I just want a comfy hermit haven.

You hire slaves to mantain it for you. dont you understand what being rich means?

It's haunted

It looks fucking hideous. Get your eyes checked.

I kind of do. I think it would be really cool to see a ghost

faggot posts the eagle house. BTFO

THIS

Mansions are trash. Literally all that space for fucking what?

Rather a nice top floor apartment or a farm house just outside the city

for me its about never going a year without getting pussy.
its about making lemonade out of lemons of friends that exclude me from socializing because theyre prejudiced.
its about making a statement to those who doubted me
its about making a career in something that i can get into.
its about being ahead of the curb while everyone else lives a mediocre life.

the house can be modest.

You have to appreciate homes. Ever go to open houses just for fun? I love houses

also to build memories for your children and grandchildren

That thing doesn't look solid at all. It looks stupidly designed.

>exposed rebar on the the concrete wall
>glass instead of sturdy hand rails
>wooden slats for outer wall
>so many nooks and crannies for water to get into

It's going to look like shit within a few years.

Good ol' Ohio with it's gray skies 80% of the year and snow for 6 months. Great place to settle down when you really hit it big!

I love ohio its a great place to see historical american sites, old factories, and old restaurants

but it has the problem that its now completely, utterly, blacked

>spending time with vapid normies who only care about your wealth

maybe this could be a good cubey house but its pushing it

This is my dream house
>tfw it burned down in 1906

Interior

Well I had hoped so! I haven't seen one in years.

Thats a sweet house

use your money to restore it

I don't want a big house, but Id like a big terrain so the neighbors feels they are not there.

But my dream is the private outdoor bath, so I can midnight bathe naked in the middle of winter looking at the stars

I like the minimalistic homes.

>2017
>not having your own castle in order to play real life Castlevania and scream to peasants.

no taste modernist faggots

I'm sorry but it's disgusting.

Btw, do you know any tasteful art deco style mansions?

Yeah but you don't want to be in the castle during the winter. That gets cold. Just keep it as your summer residence.

Well said. Summer is perfect to enjoy the nature around pic related.

this. how would you even fit a ballroom in there

holy shit, Resident Evil mansion?

keep dreaming, pajeet

i just want a large enough house to hold me and all my family. i'd let them stay rent free in exchange for maintainance/upkeep.

making sure it's big enough to easily avoid them if I need, and small enough to be a short walk away.

my parents separated when I was young and I never got over it

I could already oneshot a nice house in the countryside, but I don't want to cash out just yet

Post a picture of your dream house.

Am I the only one who doesn't want to live in a big ass mansion when they get rich? I'd be content with just staying in a cozy apartment or small house which caters to my needs. My dream though would be to constantly travel and not live in one place.

That house is from that one episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark, isn't it?

Enjoy your rat infestation

I can smell the damp problems from here.

Eurofags UNITE

I live in France, come at me with the best you got, cause we have the best castles and you know it!

I don't like that any asshole can see into your house

Same. I have lived in big houses and now I live in 60m2 apartment downtown. It's kinda nice not having to walk 5 minutes to get milk. It would be perfect if it had more storage and a garden.

Not having to wagecuck is my dream. As long as this goal is met, I don't give a fuck about the place I live. A small cozy apartment sounds wonderful.

Literally me

>it has a haunted pool
Sounds pretty scary desu
Also that house ugly af

There's no fucking way to live that lifestyle unless you get right at the begining of the next massive performer (BTC, ETH, or STRAT would have done it)

FUUUUUUCK I wish I could turn my 15 BTC into 1500 BTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But there are too many fucking scamcoins nowadays.

I feel like all ICOs will underperform now because too many people join them.

STRAT ICO gave massive ROI because it went under the radar... thats the key to get rich, buy shit thats under the radar that then pumps.

I browse coin threads all day and I find is just shit.

You bought into Bancor right, you have at least 500 for lambo ascension right ?

No. It was a mess:

>Overall, 79,323,978 Bancor network tokens (BNTs) were created as part of the ICO, with the top token holders now possessing 83.96% of the tokens, or 66,601,702 BNT. Fifty percent of the total tokens, or 39,661,989 BNT, were sold to the public, while the remaining 50% were allocated for future use.

With 84% of tokens held by top whales... how can this end well?

i think modernism is ok in an urban or semi-urban location but for the countryside, surrounded by trees and an actual lake, then it has to be some classic castles or stately home.

But north america has no real castles, it would be pretty stupid to just imitate european castles like some disneyland shit.