Would it be autistic to go everywhere dressed as a Roman soldier...

Would it be autistic to go everywhere dressed as a Roman soldier? Do you think people would make fun of you or even beat you up? Maybe even send you to jail?

I went to Diocletian's palace in Split last summer and there were dudes dressed as Roman soldiers. Got me thinking.

>there were actors dressed as Romans at a Roman place
>does this mean it's ok to dress as a Roman at the Trafford Centre?

Yes, turbo autistic.

>Would it be autistic to go everywhere dressed as a Roman soldier?

Yes.

>Do you think people would make fun of you

Yes.

>or even beat you up? Maybe even send you to jail?

Doubt it, but probably also depends on where you live. You might get in trouble walking around with a sword though.

>I went to Diocletian's palace in Split last summer and there were dudes dressed as Roman soldiers. Got me thinking.

I had a job once where I worked as a reenactor. So I'd be walking around in a napoleonic war uniform. Lots of people wanted to take pictures and ask questions, a few people sniggered at me or had a laugh at my expense, nobody ever assaulted me. Bayonet probably helped as a deterrent, though.
If you were dressed as a Roman in a city that has nothing to do with the Romans you'd probably get more weird looks, but most people would assume you were on your way somewhere like a convention, play, etc.

That and a lot of places might have an issue with you walking around with a sword.

>that pic

Is this the gladiator sequel?

There's literally nothing wrong with LARPing or dressing up in historical garb in public.

Kek

I often daydream about doing regular things like picking up groceries or going to the mall as a knight in a full suit of armor

hmmm Ive always played with the idea of wearing a chiton around town. maybe during the summer

>Do you think people would make fun of you or even beat you up?

No, use your gladius to stab those fuckers

I'd honestly bully you

Veeky Forums: The Thread

Follow your dreams, OP.

>autistic

Yes

>make fun of you

Yes

>beat you up

I live in Italy, a civilized country and not America, so no.

>send you to jail

Why would they?

I like to think Im attractive enough to maybe pull something like that off. not the armor but the clothes

>not dressed in tetrarchic period armour

Disgusting.

You could get away with dressing as a Roman if you can take a bit of light mockery. Dressing up as a soldier is stupid though, you're not a legionnaire, you're a civilian.

Faggot.

The image resolution even follows the 25 year rule!

>Greeks larping as Romans

Fuck off.

>I live in Italy, a civilized country and not America

Only race-autism will get your teeth pushed, otherwise everybody is too limpwristed and depressive to give a shit about freak wrangling a stranger

He's also not an ancient roman, dipshit.

I sometimes go out in full plate harness. Nobody starts shit.

Kill yourself knightcuck.

Just came back from Naples, it's more like a 3rd world country in the south.