You have $100,000

>you have $100,000
>you want to start a business
>you're not allowed to invest the money or save it, you have to start a business

What kind of business do you start, Anons?

Programmer for hire. That is all I know how to do that can make money.

IT Solutions for craftsman, or going hardcore chillmode with my own little Burger-Bar

sell bitcoins on localbitcoins

kneepads wholesaler

How would you spend the 100k? Ads?

Kat dennings milk sessions

Please explain user

Create the company from wolf on new york but for crypto. Create coin, shill it hard, sell it when high and gg. Like what all coins creators are doing already.

>wolf on new york
What is that?

He's probably a furry

Go to Empire Flippers.

Buy a website/online business that is already making positive cashflow.

Sit back and enjoy managing a business that will pay for itself in 2 years and then be nothing but profit after that.

Went to school for computer animation and have been modding games since I was 9. So I'd start a small game studio.

The 100k would go toward software and paying people for skills I'm unaccustomed with. Music, maybe sounds (though I've done a bit of that too), some of the more advanced programming I may not be able to tackle.

Also, you say you can't invest the money, but an investment firm is a type of business.

>ywn win big as a crypto Veeky Forumsnessman and marry the hottest, thiccest, funniest jewess to have ever walked the earth and stuff her with progesterone to kick start her udder production to produce massive amounts of milk for you to open your own kosher dairy products LLC to store all your cryptos and assets in to get away with and revamp the jewish takeover with all your jewish children taking back the system from the Sabbathi jews

JUST

They didn't make anything though (they did help other companies with IPOs). They literally just shilled anything they could to make commissions.

you forgot the most important part

>free milk

>*sniffles*
"Welp, fuck it."
>*sniffles*
"just...."
>*pulls back hammer*
"just fuck it"
>*quickly raises barrel against temple*

This thread is taking an interesting direction. Lets hear some more interesting business ideas

Drudge report marketed to Gen Z.

We youngfags love politics.

The spaces between her teeth, though. I know guys from Veeky Forums who would use her mouth as a slalom course

I just bought a vac truck from a government surplus auction for 14k. I'll have spent 20k once I get it shipped halfway across the country to me. I might need to pay a mechanic a few grand. Then, I will sell it for 40-50k.

THREAD DERAI.....

Actually im gonna start another thread on this.... Stay tuned ;^}

Pizza place. Lots of cheap and unappetizing Indian pizza places. Run by people with minimal education and training. Won't be hard at all to take market share.

Or open an Indian restaurant. A lot of cheap and unappetizing Indian restaurants around here. Run by uneducated and untrained people. Won't be hard to take their market share.

Just make sure to use a lot of hot women in your ads and you'll monopolize a certain crowd

Could I use women like this for the Indian restaurant idea? Around here their food is great just the managers seem like they don't know what's going on.

By all means, she doesn't look marriable but certainly fuckable

Why doesn't she look marriable?

She's obviously a whore, but that's not important. She would be great for ads.

furry fag

What about a mini-golf course? It's fucking green carpet and wood. Can hire some highschoolers to build it/work there and it's probably pretty fun to design.

Then charge double digits per person and sit back and watch dem ez gains

>100k
>start a burgerbar
>lmao

you think that's enough for a restaurant?

crypto

buy $100k worth of bitcoins
or buy a house/flat and rent it