When did you unironically realize Bitcoin is an actual, legitimate scam?

When did you unironically realize Bitcoin is an actual, legitimate scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer_(businessman)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News#Regional_sections
ibb.co/h8HDiF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not allowing this to be ignored.

You do know that the co-CEO of the most prolific algo-trading fund is a Trump supporter, right? He invest 11 million in Breitbart.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer_(businessman)

And meanwhile y'all are bitching about Soros with ur ((((MEMEBRACKETS))

>he fell for the bitcoin.com meme
Fuck off retarded newfag.

>million

>Co-founder Larry Solov is the co-owner (along with Andrew Breitbart's widow Susie Breitbart and the Mercer family)[27] and CEO
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News#Regional_sections

stay in denial mein freund

Kikebart is also infested with jews, only people that unironically like breitbart are alt-right civic nationalist cucks.

my friend told me about it when coins were a fraction of a cent and the bitcoin faucet would give you 5 BTC every time you visited, i told him, this looks like a ponzi scam. desu i wasn't wrong

So use a blockchain other than bitcoin's there are a couple that arent nearly as liquid but are close enough. XMR, Waves, Ubiq, Iota, not to mention Ethereum

>bitcoin is a scam because a guy stole some bitcoin

therefore a guy robbing a bank would make the USD a scam

LOL who do you think voted for Trump? It was those people and in a higher proportion than everyone else. Guess who Trump's biggest supporter was? Rob Mercer. Guess what? Rob Mercer was also pivotal in Brexit coming to fruition. People don't know this. Sad!

>tfw we all blamed him for trying to fight the jews
It's like WW2 all over again

Yeah, a part of the controlled opposition supports Trump, that doesn't make them controlled opposition?
Kikebart might produce some good stuff from time to time but they are fucking kikes trying to control us everywhere.
Of course these fucking jews wish all the kikebart readers were fucking antifa niggers but they rather have the slightly more dangerous goyim under their control too.

When i found out 70% of the mining is controlled by the Chinese government.

Time to move on from btc.

It's not a scam. Everyone will be rich.

>it's a "Jew creates a ponzi" episode

Why the fuck is /pol/ always right about the fucking Jews

>Karpelès was arrested on 1 August 2015 by Japanese police on suspicion of having accessed the exchange's computer system to falsify data on its outstanding balance,[40][41][42] he was re-arrested and allegedly charged with embezzlement.[43]
>Karpelès was released on bail in July 2016, but must remain in Japan.[44]
GUYS, MAYBE WE CAN USE THIS TO PROVE THAT HE IS SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
WE CAN MAKE CONNECTIONS WITH THIS

When did you realize that /pol/ ruined Veeky Forums

1. BITCOIN HAVE LIMITED QUANTITY, IN DIFFERENCE FROM TULIPS, DOLLARS AND Ethereum
2. GOLD EXACTLY SAME A PYRAMID SCHEME AS A BITCOIN BUT ALREADY ABSORB ALL IN
3. CURRENT CAPITALIZATION OF THE BITCOIN 35,788,210,511 USD
FOR EXAMPLE RUSSIAN BILLIONER ALISHER UZMANOV MAY BUY THE HALF OF ALL BITCOINS
USA MILITARY BUDGET - 611,000,000,000 USD
USA DEBT - 18,984,100,000,000 USD
GOLD IN THE WORLD 31553,2 TONS = 1,278,960,782,690 USD
BITCOIN SIMILAR TO GOLD FOR ACCUMULATION AND SIMILAR TO DOLLAR FOR MONEY TRANSFER
THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
AT THE PRICE OF 10,000,000 USD FOR 1 BITCOIN IT ALREADY CAN REPLACE DOLLARS
-----------------------------------
TYPICAL PROBLEM FOR BILLIONER: TO BUY APARTMENT FOR 15 YEARS ASIAN GIRLFREND
FOR EXAMPLE YOU - BILL GATES
YOU HAVE MONEY IN THE BANK
YOU CAN NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THIS MONEY, YOU CAN NOT TAKE TONS OF CASH. GOLD IS VISIBLE ON METAL DETECTORS AT THE AIRPORT
BEFORE PAYING SERIOUS MONEY, YOU NEED TO RECEIVE THE APPOINTMENT PERMISSION AND PAY THE TAXES
AND IF JOURNALISTS SEE WILL BE THE SCANDAL
WITH BITCOIN THERE IS NO PROBLEM
WITH BITCOIN ONLY PROBLEM IS BITCOIN LOW PRICE AND LOW BITCOIN AMOUNT IN INTERGENERAL ARBITRATION
-----------------------------
HERE IS THE DIAGRAM:
ibb.co/h8HDiF
BITCOIN PRICE WILL RISE, LIQUIDITY WILL INCREASE, APPLICATION WILL BE EXPANSIONED
THIS IS THE EGYPTIAN PYRAMID AND NEVER WILL BE RUINED

DING DING DING, Trump's a fucking kike puppet too just like Hillary. Anyone who's actually aware of the problem knows not to trust that cuck either.

Oh look its the pajeet BTC shill again. FUCK OFF PAJEET

I dont think so. Satoshi Nakomoto is either dead or lost his private key. If you look at the address of the first person to ever mine bitcoin, you can see that they have over 1m bitcoin and none of it has ever left the wallet. There's no way someone could have the iron will to not spend any of it by choice

didn't the other guy from that fund support Hilldawng?

Or he's smart enough to realize the potential value of his creation so he deliberately held every single coin.

>THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTS THE BITCOIN FROM BECOMING A WORLD CURRENCY IS ITS LOW COST
Yeah, who cares about ages long transaction times, large transaction costs for every transaction and the technological obstacles of losing and using keys for normal people