INTEDASTING Veeky Forumsness startups and proposals

ITT: unorthodox but not outright illegal and murderous startups ideas that you could only dream about.

ok so I don't care if someone uses this as their startup idea, I just want it to happen.
>I drank a cup of breast milk once
>tasted no different than regular cow's milk
So then I got to thinking...
>Women's breastmilk production to replace conventional cow milk and shut down the bovine industry
> Women's breast milk has vitamins and minerals made specifically for humans
> concentrated and pasteurized for have more than enough for adults
>halts cruelty for cows, bulls, future veal on husbandry farms as the dairy industry is what propels the beef industry bc cows are too expensive to maintain for one asset

I know what you're thinking...
>"how the hell are you gonna get women to replace the modern dairy industry?"
>inb4 "are you gonna hook em up to a farm or something"

Kinky, but no. Instead....
>Start a chain of what are called "Milk Banks"
> Get a deal with food and drug industry on mainstream production of progesterone
> partner with a women's wear company to manufacture "Lacto-bras" which look like regular bras with removable milk pouches packed inside the cups or band that are hooked to a power source that powers the motor to constantly milk woman as they proceed with their daily routine, even work outs with sports lacto-bras
>women sell back milk and are paid and inventised for more according to the purity and vitamin content
>AIDS THOTS, alchies, and druggies BTFO and therefore incentises women to stay clean to get paid.
>rake in royalties from progesterone providing companies or other, safer alternatives companies that can slip it better into food that don't affect men at all
>rake in revenue from grocery chains nationally, if not worldwide

Other urls found in this thread:

onlythebreast.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good idea based titty milk merchant

Ignoring the fact that this is one of the most ridiculous fucking things I've ever heard.... no.

Clearly you don't have kids. Women only lactate during pregnancy and for a period of time after birth. On top of that, it is not a pleasant experience. Their breasts become engorged, sore, and chapped. Women bear through it to feed their offspring. 99% of them would tell you to fuck right the hell off if you proposed some kind of commercialization of the process.

Get a fucking girlfriend user. Your life has to be pretty fucking pathetic to dream up shit like this.

This reminds me of something in NationStates

That's what makes it so rare. It's not just milk, it's milk that guarantees a woman was uncomfortable during the creation process, both morally and physically. You could charge a fortune for that.

onlythebreast.com

Virtue signalling white knight plebbit detected.

I do have a have a wife and kids. She breastfed both of them until they were 2 and still pumps today. Shes made cheese, mayonnaise, ice cream, and ofc a full gallon of milk, all of which we have to freeze and use immediately if we thaw, but it all works. I'm guessing you missed the part about progesterone too which can manipulate a girl's hormones into kick starting those fun bags too. Hell, thats probably a mil times safer than all the fucked up gmos they put in McD's milkshakes today.

Go back to staying mad you redshit, caliph divk sucking tumblrina

>until they were 2

>She breastfed kids with fucking teeth.

Yeah, ok. You can stop larping now faggot.

Here comes the woman.
This is a man board, lady.

>"muh chapping and dryness"
Only femnazi dikes and white knights complain about this shit, but you know what?
It only lasts for 5 months at the beginning. That's it. If you keep lactating, your body gets used to it

This. Some people just don't get it

Did you just watch Mad Max: Fury Road and think that you had an original idea OP?
In no alternative universe would this work. The women would have to be chained down to endure the excruciating agony of expressing milk daily. You'd be labelled as 'worse than Hitler' and your bloodline would be wiped out by feminazis attacking you in the street.

post pics

>implying I won't continously breed the women in the human dairy factory

>worse then Hitler
>implying the average person can be as good as him
:^)

Anyone who thinks this is even remotely viable is fucked in the head and likely just entertaining some kind of weird ass sexual fetish/fantasy. No normal woman would subject herself to this nonsense. Keep pulling your pud ya fucking degenerates.

I've seen this before, but literally no one knows about this AND its not hitting the expanse of what I want to achieve: Mass replacement of the bovine, if not all livestock dairy industries and mainstream passive income for women to produce something that comes natural to them anyways

As long as you're married to her imo, why not? Plop til she drops if she doesnt want the progesterone alts instead. It'll keep families together im sure of it. In fact, we could even give bonuses to women who produce child bearing milk instead of manipulated milk

Had this idea long before fury road. Sad to see the movie ruin a good idea, but they were slaves. Milk donors will be paid handsomely

I'm a capito-sexual, you bigot!

This may work in some third world country

>>Women's breastmilk production to replace conventional cow milk and shut down the bovine industry

Cows are easier and cheaper to exploit.

>> Women's breast milk has vitamins and minerals made specifically for humans

Why do you think there huge factories that process milk instead of milk being put straight into the bottle from udder?

Rest is just retarded. Most of the humans above the age of 3 find drinking human milk disgusting. Also I don't think there's enough money in the world for marketing to make "human milk cow" job appealing.

>cows are cheap
Subsidies that the Dept/ Ministries of Agriculture pour into by means of taxes from vegans is cheap to them? No, PEOPLE are easier to exploit. Your govt shilling is cringey

>factories
You can drink human milk from the tit, not from an udder tho. Those huge factories exist to process and refine the milk a dozen times to make it remotely viable and even then, 1% of the total production is allowed to have blood and pus and other shit in it. If you prefer that over voluntarily donated (range free and grass fed if you will) milk that only needs a few preservatives, be my guest.

> everyone thinks that's gross
Well I can see someone was raised on formula. Stay mad tumblrinas

From a medical professional's opinion, up to 24 months of breastfeeding can be recommended

take that for larping

so you think artificially manipulating people's hormones for a prolonged period of time are 'a mil times safer than ?gmos in mikkey d's?'

k cheers buddy. tell that to all the women who use testosterone for lifting, or at least read a book on hormonal regulation pls

jeff should be on the formula side, he's 5'5

None of these fedora wearing betas & /b/tarded "girls" havent the first fucking clue about children or pregnant women's bodies, mostly because they were fed formula with concentrated atrazinized tap water

>ubsidies that the Dept/ Ministries of Agriculture pour into by means of taxes from vegans is cheap to them?

Lol, buttmad vegan spotted.

>Well I can see someone was raised on formula. Stay mad tumblrinas

No, I was raisd in normal functioning family. Not some vegan-hippie breast fetish one.
I find it sad that you care more about some stupid cows that for your future wife.

Then that'll be that much better if the pharmaceutical industry produced a better alternative which would bring light to gmos as a bonus and at the least they'd be incentivised to plop til they drop. Get a rag omega male, I can tell its shark week in cooch creek for ya

>buttmad vegan
Buttmad omnivorous libertarian capitalist. I could be making bank!

>hippie breast fetish
Nah, I just know I can make a killing off the this and get the new age health to fall at my feet as their omnivorous messiah in a huge bout of irony

>slave wife
Kek, she WANTED to breastfed our kids as long as she can. I think shes the one who told me about that onlythebreast website another user mentioned here, but im not profiting off it, so I didn't care to remember. Per usual, stay mad

I breastfed until I was 3 faggot what are you gonna do about it