You will never be historically relevant

>you will never be historically relevant
>your name will never be in the history books
>5000 years from now aliens won't be debating the character of the legacy you left behind

How does it feel Veeky Forums?

Feels just fine, I don't need this responsibility. Reading about historical figures you tend to see their lives were full of hardship and pain and often they died violently

it's painful to think about desu
i'm still young and ambitious, but i feel like the age of great men is over

just buy a gun and shoot up some high schoolers desu

>i'm still young and ambitious, but i feel like the age of great men is over
Not at all

could you name a few "great men" since the turn of the century?

Jeremy Corbyn

There's your father you ungrateful prick.

obama's the only one so far

Tom Hardy. He was pretty big.

Maybe in relation to yourself

not good

Putin, Trump

>Putin, Trump
user, he said "great men"

>that face when I have a trade mark that has existed for 117 years
>that face when I do international business and it's only growing
>that face when it might be minuscule but the nyt already has done 2 articles about me
>tfw my land holdings alone will garentee influence beyond my life even though they are relatively small.

hahahah
true
hahahah
true
true
sure Putin maybe, the only historically remarkable thing Trump has accomplished, is being elected

fag

elon musk

>the only historically remarkable thing Trump has accomplished, is being elected

Trump's campaign was really unconventional, so the fact he managed to be elected already makes him fairly relevant imo. Also he's only been president for less than two months, I'll give him more time before judging how big of a splash he will make in history.

>Trump's campaign was really unconventional, so the fact he managed to be elected already makes him fairly relevant imo.

Sure it's fairly relevant but it's not enough to achieve "great person" status though. But i can agree that he's on track to become one depending on what accomplishments he makes as president.

Why don't you leave your mark on history with a day of retribution?
All highscores can be beaten user...

I have the potential to do all of that but it's even worse.
I'm incredibly gifted, but have severe ADHD, have been on adderall since 6 years old so my brain doesn't produce dopamine, have learned helplessness, and generally have a non-existent work ethic as a result. I can only imporve myself but have a hard time seeing me ever realizing my potential and carrying out my plans.
I'll never start the biodiversty revolution, or start the new market that wins and evolutionary game with the commercial economy, because it's 12oclock and I'm still in bed. It hurts because I have a lot on the line.

How about I murder you?

So in the past 17 years? Fuck off

Eh, him winning his campaign has much more to do with reactionaries than with himself

>smart but doesn't apply himself

yeah you and everyone else buddy

For thou.

Definitely Putin

Literally only Putin will be remembered for being great. Putin because he will get responsibility for the rebuilding of Russia after the fall of the USSR and because he peacefully returned territory lost that belonged to the former Russian empire.

>Trump

Kek.

In 5000 years aliens are going to analyze the advent of the internet and when taking a look at Veeky Forums, they are going to think "Anonymous" is one person and some madman has been talking to himself and creating dank memes for decades.
So congrats user.

Almost as if most "great men" were reflections of the times and not people who bent reality to their personalities...

GO OUT TO A PUBLIC PLACE AND DO SOMETHING REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY BIGGGG

at what age did you realise "great" men is just a synonym for evil murderers that expanded their influence?

TOM BRADY

Who cares. I'll be dead.

I don't care what people will think of me after I'm dead, because I will be dead.

Putin is actually already in the history books, just got out of highschool last year and he was there.

>the only historically remarkable thing Trump has accomplished, is being elected
You say that like it's nothing. He is the only president in US history to get elected with no prior military career and no history as a politician. The man never ran for office before and got elected president despite every analyst saying it wouldn't happen.

also
>turn of the century
>17 fucking years
Please.

"Great men" does not mean "People I like." It just refers to people that rallied others and made a huge impact.

Kinda sad. The "great men" of today are basically politicians, scientist, and ceo of new, large business empires.