Did he do it?

did he do it?

Yes

yes

It seems incredibly likely. I'm not sure why we still allow people to spend so much on lawyers when they are essentially just trying to find the biggest loophole to get them free when common sense tells you he did it.

He's an innocent man.

yes

A court of law found that he didn't kill Nicole and her fuckbuddy and I respect that.

No

Yes

But I can't blame the jury for wanting revenge after Mark Furhman was revealed to have commuted perjury and then plead the fifth when asked if he deliberately contaminated any evidence.

The defense was only doing its job

>A court of law found that he didn't kill Nicole and her fuckbuddy and I respect that.

No, they found it couldn't be proven that he was guilty. That's a fundamental difference.

I hope so, they wasted so much of his time and money that it would be a tragedy if he didn't.

Yeah, the only thing worse and more time stealing than that would be if they killed him

Nigga even black folk know his ass did it

Of course he did it. Only reason he got off was because that stupid bitch on the persecution actually let them stack the jury with niggers

>25 year rule

No fucking shit he did. Even most blacks would personally tell you they think he probably did it, but didn't care because they wanted to "get revenge" against the white man.

yes, insurmountable evidence in ESPN's 30 for 30 on it

Yeah you're right, Mark Fuhrman being a neonazi didn't matter at all

tell me about how Trump is a racist

good luck getting a good answer on /pol/

1. He promised to try to find her real killer, and in all these year not one other name came up

2. He already beat her ass and threatened to do more, even he would have to admit he's been in the ballpark of killing a bitch

3. The entire defense strategy was to make it seem like any doubt was reasonable doubt, and to distract the jury with the different subject of race. A desperate tactic by a sophist with no substance to his argument

He absolutely did it

>Fuhrman

This dumbass nigga. He's the MAIN reason OJ got off.
Having spoke to a few folks I know who lived in LA at the time and watched the documentary twice, the hatred between black people and the LAPD was real. Having the guy who found the main piece of evidence lie on the stand about his racism, and plead the 5th when asked if he planted to glove is a good way to get any jury to find a defendant not guilty.

I personally think his son Jason did it and OJ helped cover up/take the fall.

>1. He promised to try to find her real killer, and in all these year not one other name came up
Not an argument
>2. He already beat her ass and threatened to do more, even he would have to admit he's been in the ballpark of killing a bitch
Just because you do X, doesn't mean you did Y
>3. The entire defense strategy was to make it seem like any doubt was reasonable doubt, and to distract the jury with the different subject of race. A desperate tactic by a sophist with no substance to his argument
The arguments of the defense team were more plausible than the arguments of the prosecution team to the jury. The prosecution simply failed in their job to state their case.

He absolutely didn't do it

Yes and he'd be in jail if they didn't push that stupid cop Fuhrman onto the stand.

Judge Ito was never going to stop the media spectacle that the trial had become, so when they were able to finally bring concrete racial bias into the trial and put it up there back to back with Rodney King's beating.

He settled with the family for wrongful death in a civil court, and he basically admitted to doing it in his book.

OJ did it, and I'm glad he put himself in jail because he couldn't control his God complex that the black-worshipping media and a failed trial gave him.

>Defense says the evidence was planted by lapd cops who hated black people and it's evidence of large scale systematic racism in the lapd
>prosecution says that's obviously bullshit
>ok clearly did it
>head coppo who found the evidence is on the record with some screenwriter about how he used to plant evidence to arrest blacks

This close to the riots its not hard to see the picture the defense painted