Overall, 79,323,978 Bancor network tokens (BNTs) were created as part of the ICO...

>Overall, 79,323,978 Bancor network tokens (BNTs) were created as part of the ICO, with the (((((top token holders now possessing 83.96% of the tokens, or 66,601,702 BNT)))). Fifty percent of the total tokens, or 39,661,989 BNT, were sold to the public, while the remaining 50% were allocated for future use.

tiriririCRAAAAAAAAAAAAWLIN IN MAAAAAAASKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

>normies scammed by the jew

b-but the friendly Rabbi told me we both can get rich if I give (((them))) my money

Thank you goyim. All these tasty shekels....

This is why I'm so curious about how Bancor will preform because of the amount of FUD I mean to actually go out your way to post a THREAD just to poke holes seems like something fishy is going on

>oh man, taking 5 seconds to post a thread on Veeky Forums is so hard! obviously these guys are ACTUAL shills who work hard to make sure the little guy gets scammed out of a good product.

HOWDO I GET OUT OF BANCOR I GOT TRICKED INTO BUYING INN
SOMEONE pLEASE HELP(((THEY))) WONT LET ME TRANSFER MY TOKENS

no he said we can get rich if we get people to give him money after we have bought the ico :^)

Just a thought

>top token holders now possessing 83.96% of the tokens
>50% were allocated for future use
This doesn't make much sense to me.
83% are held by the top token owners, yet somehow 50% of them are not even given out...?

Lol

Who do you trust more?
/biztards/ takibg the time to craft memes?
Or jews receiving $150000000 for writing 18 lines of codes with no promise on when it will be delivered if ever.

all your money is gone fool. do you really think ((((((((((they)))))))))) would let you have any money?

>
>Who do you trust more?
>/biztards/ takibg the time to craft memes?
>Or jews receiving $150000000 for writing 18 lines of codes with no promise on when it will be delivered if ever.
Shit made me laugh. Thanks, senpai.

>he didnt save his money for the status ico

>buying into a coin made by 10 jews

Really goy? You would really buy into the creators of centralized currency?

Trust a snake before a greek, trust a greek before a armenian, but never trust a jew.

Dude, I almost bought in myself. Hell, if the transactions didn't have massive lag time, I WOULD have gotten in. Luckily I came to my senses and transferred the ETH out of my wallet.

Believe it or not, there are people out there willing to spend a minute to post a message warning you that you might be getting fleeced.

Where and when can I buy ?

Anybody?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The creators are holding 83%.....

Just like vitalik still holding 50 millions ethereum

>66,6M

why not calling GORILLION then?

what if they considered people who were part of the dev team as part of the general public? jews have alot of money...

Stay mad nobancs.

Stay poor banker :^)

Congrats to you if it takes off. We'll find out next week.

>bancor + antshares partnership
>antshares endorsed by chinese govt
>antshares 2.0 announcement on 22nd june

Need to buy more bancor, antshares and aragon also lads.

nobody made you press buy or sell

buncha salty nobancs

lol

added to screencap.
nobancers getting btfo pretty soon.

>a bunch of goys got jewed
top 10 anime betrayals.webm

If you're chosen by god to farm the goyim, no regrets! Those jews would be feeling pretty good about themselves right now, if they werent plotting how to steal even more from each other.