I honesltly dont understand cryptocurrency at all but i'm making such easy money and i just started 2 days ago...

i honesltly dont understand cryptocurrency at all but i'm making such easy money and i just started 2 days ago. this is life on easy mode, why do people even have jobs?

To make money to buy more crypto with.

Why don't you just buy more crypto with the money you made from the crypto?

For the love god tell me what tools you use

I;m trying to get started and its making me reee

what do you mean tools?

What do you use to buy and sell?
How do you cash it into real money?

Enjoy that beginner's luck/high while it lasts.

coinbase or kraken you fuckin moron use Google for 2 seconds and you'd find this shit out

Buy BTC on coinbase, send it to yobit and then listen to all the great hints and underdog tips on that chatbox on the side. Invest a minimum of 5btc.

Coinbase isn't supported in my country apparently (New zealand)
Also google comes up with 20 billion different options and is hard to tell what to use

Whichever sells bitbeans

What did you put money into?

Thanks for the infos lads I love you all

How the fuck can you make money, yet be a complete newbie.
REEE fuck talent, why is it worth so much more than experience.
Experience is a lie ;_;

you're too late into the game though

if you bought ETH worth of $10k at september 2016 you'd be a billionaire now

It's nothing but a downtrend from here.

yep ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL down from here

ALL cryptos are done

Blockchain technology is done

we've reached the pinnacle of human achievement

this is how you can easily tell when we are in bubble

when newbies think making money trading crypto is easy

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm not even being sarcastic here. We're going back to stagnation (2014-2016) most coins will go back to flatline. All of this are just hype just like back in 2013. I invested in crypto but lost $400,000 back in 2013 because the hype died down. There wasn't Blockfolio back then so I couldn't check.

>Blockfolio
Why the hell is this meme so popular?
I've never used Blockfolio and I make profits just fine.

>Lost $400,000 in crypto and didn't even hold for 3 years
ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?

Why the fuck should I take advice from someone who lost $400,000? You're an idiot and a moron. If you'd just held, you would be a billionaire.

Are you stupid? You don't need ot to make profits. What the hell do you think it is?

Yeah that's what I realize too. All the newfags think this is going to last forever, but it's just another boom until everything except bitcoin and I guess ETH at this rate survives.

If you lost $400,000 in crypto please commit suicide.

Sure, if you're willing to hold for 4-5 years then. I only got luckier this time by holding $10k of ETH from last year. The $400k I lost was nothing compared to my gains right now, and I already cashed 70% of it out and spread what is left.

>Are you stupid? You don't need ot to make profits.
See
>lost $400,000 back in 2013
>There wasn't Blockfolio back then so I couldn't check.

Why would anyone need Blockfolio?
I just profit from my simple, custom arbitrage bot written in Scala, and fundamental investing.

You can always tell it's a new coiner because they LARP about their gains and discredit the entire purpose of the technology coming to light.

I'm already done with crypto for this year anyway. I'll be waiting for the flatline next year again. Analysts are excellent at mind-conditioning by telling to people that Bitcoin will reach $5k this year so that the people will invest and the analysts who came in earlier will cash out leaving the people to hold their bags for the next 4-5 years. We're even lucky that BTC almost reached to $3k this year, it will never happen again.

t. 2013 Bitcoin investor

Just remember crypto is in a really good spot right now and it won't always be this good. Everyone's a genius trader in a bull market.

Babbys first bull market