Tfw you realize that 99% of us are born for the sole purpose of being used as pawns and tools for the 1% elite who...

>tfw you realize that 99% of us are born for the sole purpose of being used as pawns and tools for the 1% elite who shape and dictate history

moron

Oy m8 I litterally just open this fucking board to see this. Now the feels are coming.....

Cheer up, because of this post you are now a part of history.

Far less than 1% are "elite."

How so? Are you going to contribute something significant to be remembered by history? No? well then shut the fuck up and stay in your place faggot.

No, I don't mean just in government. The 1% exists everywhere from science, corporations, banking, media, engineering, mathematics, geologists, programmers, musicians, sportsmen and actors.

you remain a moron

>being remembered by history is objectively good
>individuals are born "for a purpose"
>working to stay alive is "being used"

I'm 14 and this is deep

Well only 1% of people in any given field are remarkable.

>tu quoque fallacy

>Blatantly using reddit memes

The funny thing is you can still be more content and happier with your existence than those elites. You can live a more fullfilling life even without the power over the entire world. It's almost emancipating, when you are content with what you have, you desire little and are still as happy as you always wished to be. Fuck the elites, let them have their intrigue & control, but they'll never know the beauty and pleasures of the everyday simple life.

>protestant work ethic
this meme needs to die

The solice of the weak and powerless.

I can almost guarantee you that the man in that picture is happier than any multi-billionaire jewish banker ever will be. He'll live a more fullfilling life and will die having lived to the fullest. Your power will give you nothing but lust for more, only when you realize that you already have everything you ever needed to be content, is when you are going to become so.

>work hard as farmer
>build (or inherit) a modest but nice farmhouse
>marry the girl your mother has always been nagging you about
>you end up liking each other
>have children together
>work hard at providing for your family
>raise children together
>go to the church/mosque/synagogue regularly
>despite all tiring work, modest outcomes, and general suffering, family life is sweet and totally worth it
>A dispute rises between your liege lord and another lord
>diplomacy fails
>War between the two lords begin
>major battle happens near your village
>enemy wins
>they want booty (war booty and woman booty)
>they come to your village
>they kill all the men and old women
>they rape all the women then take them as harem or slaves

This cycle kept happening all throughout history.

Even if you reach such life, there always a chance that a difference between two elite members will destroy everything you've got and there's nothing you can do about it.

The 1% themselves are merely the tools of blind socio-economic forces.

If i were born 2000 years ago, id be huge in Rome. My current traits are out of place in yhis epoch, but back then I'd be celebrated

>I wish I was born in the ____ era

While act of wishing is fine (we all fucking do it), claiming that you would have an intrinsic value based on your real life knowledge is shit. If you were born in the Roman Empire, you would never see beyond Roman culture. You'd certainly fare according to who your parents are.

I am an ambitious, violent, aloha male. These traits are ftowmed on today but would have helped me back then

Not gonna lie but this is pretty deep

So were the Helvetii, the Belgii, the Celts, the Ptolemys, the Visigoths, and on and on.

And obviously you have a hard time spelling with all these fancy characters. Most likely you'd fare even better as a barbarian warlord north of the empire's borders with those traits...

>ambitious, violent, *aloha* male.

>It's the "barbarians were dumb meme again"

>aloha

I assume you typed "alpha" and fucking autocorrect changed it.

Romans weren't alpha. They literally were all manlets, and some of them were fat as fuck. It's their wealth and influence that made them, and rarely their physique.

were these traits ever really celebrated?

It was a joke, calm down.
They certainly weren't educated the same way a civilized man would be though. It's more of a theoretical knowledge vs. practical knowledge issue.

Fair, but uneducated =/= mentally retarded

More like 20% are used to prop up the middle class living standards of the 40%, pay for the welfare of the 10%, the pensions of the 15%, the 401k's of the 8%, the summer homes of the 6%, and the mansions of the 1%

>Can't see beyond real estate and savings

It's a large segment of the vicious cycle, yes, but there much more involved than just that.