Ayo we tha mastah race n shiet

>ayo we tha mastah race n shiet

They look British.

Germans are ugly as fuck, big giant jaws and thin hair.

you are ugly as fuck

would you rather breed with slack jawed low test hunnies and bring more numales into the world?

Pic related: rats of humanity.

OP's pic: aryan super(wo)men.

Yup, seems about right.

This triggers the kraut

If you don't want to breed them to bring more healthy aryan farmers and soldiers into the world you are basically a cuck.

Racial supremacy is a rationalization for immoral behavior, jews actually think they act evil because they are some master race created by Yahweh when in reality they are completely fucking insane.

>tfw no gf from the era where black and white pictures were a thing

>WIR WAR ARYANS UND SHEISSE

German """"women"""" look like men.

Not a Nazi or something, but obviously one nation (even if we assume they're much much better than all the rest) is gonna get fucked if they're fighting against the rest of the world.

Even a big strong lion can get killed by a large enough group of dogs.

All wrong!

>no strong jaw
Also that round face is probably because of slav blood, many germans have it, remember Ostsiedlung or something like that.

"Qt" gerwomen always have long faces and/or strong jaw.

Need a big jawed gf that is built like a brick shithouse.

>Obama is son of a germanic woman and an african royal

I bet he could win a few medals if he had became an athlete.

Obama's Mom is Irish ethnically.

In fact, these were local Prussians in what is today Poland. They were most certainly of mixed or Slav blood. Probably volunteered for this shit as an overcompensation for feelings of not being German enough.

That's not a round face.

>trash + trash = athlete
someone post the gif of him doing grandma lifts with 10 lb. weights

Blacks are usually good at sports though

Reminder

me on the bottom left

That ayylmao head shape wtf its like a trapezoid

All because of soviet genes.

German beings are ugly as fuck and the only people who disagree are drones she blonde hair and equate it with all-over Beauty like the tards they are.

>no bras
Why?

why ask why?

Literally man face

It's not bothering me I'm just legitimately wondering.

Man, can you imagine what it feels like to be Usain Bolt or any of the other African olympic superstars who relentlessly pounded that blonde pussy into oblivion in the olympic village?

You guys are so mean.

Did it every occur to you that not all germans are equal and the square faced and strong jawed german is merely a steretype to which all germans converge, and many of them can actually be far from the convergence point?