Give me 1 good reason why i shouldn't invest in $1000 ínto BAT

Give me 1 good reason why i shouldn't invest in $1000 ínto BAT

Because you should hold on to it. If Bancor moons on Monday, buy the Status ICO on Tuesday.

Because the SEC is going to declare that all of these ICO's tokens are securities and destroy the market. Btw, this is coming from someone that holds over $4,000,000 in various tokens. Just be ready to mash the sell button. Not sure when the hammer is gonna come down though.

>The SEC has world wide jurisdiction.

Top jej user.

will this also affect btc and eth ?

I have 400BNT at what price should I put sell orders?
I 25@ 0.08sat
125@ 0.15sat
150@ 0.2sat
50 @ 0.25sat
50 @ 0.3sat
These values are only based on hope and hope alone, save for the 0.08sat one.
I actually believe that it will reach that.
I plan on holding for a very long time.

I hav sum

you're using sat rong

Once it breaks 10000 it'll never go below it

Will probably hover around 500m cap until the coin is actually used in the wild

Then who knows how high it'll moon

I'm expecting $10-20 per coin but I'm praying for it to hit the moon at $100+

First of all you are bringing up law when the US has a decent history of retroactive sweeping legislation to kill things that they do not like. Second, if something is deemed a security by the SEC anyone that sells a security to even ONE person in the US is subject to legal action from the US. The united states has agreements with over 100 countries in reference to this.

ETH is fucked unless they get enough money to buy out the gov over all the investment banks which is not going to happen and BTC is pretty much set since there was no ICO and no way to legislate that.

Lrn2 sat0sh1 plz

it hit over 16k sats the first day on bittrex

Because I threw in 10btc... It will moon. Look at the creators and then look around and see what scam crews generate in icos nowadays... With nothing more than graphics

because its up 40% in 24h
dip incoming you complete utter moron.

0xcf1b9d7916f83bd7dec18989368005b3b997182c

because $1000 isn't enough

because you're a fag?

>and no way to legislate that.

Top jej user.

They could simply say that cryptos are illegal as they facilitate money laundering and shut down the exchanges.

Oh shit you're right, I didn't notice, sorry.
replace sat with btc

How would they not legislate? All dev funds, gone. All devs, sued or jail. All affiliates and exchanges run for the hills.

>First of all you are bringing up law when the US has a decent history of retroactive sweeping legislation to kill things that they do not like. Second, if something is deemed a security by the SEC anyone that sells a security to even ONE person in the US is subject to legal action from the US. The united states has agreements with over 100 countries in reference to this.

Which would be a big test for the decentralized markets, but also, an excellent an opportunity for the Asian/European markets to regroup and pull ahead.

It also crashed straight into the ground. BAT was due for a pump

Pretty much, shit legislation and economic policies is exactly how an empire falls and new empire rises.

do you have any proof of that? I am not really up to date on those things, where can I get more info on that?

Crypto industry rumblings as well as having various private/govt contacts.

There are plenty of articles on the matter though.

thanks, can you give me a URL or some keywords, can't find anything and I am kind of a newbie.

I'm not gonna FUD too much. I'm heavily invested in them.

Jeus, I'm going to buy $2 of BAT on bittrex for over 10,000 and push this coin into its all time high. Get in now. If this goes over 10,000 even momentairly it will moon. I am going to start the chain reaction 60 minutes after this post. It is fucking annoying watching everyone trading $1 worth of BAT for fractions of a cent lol.

Usa only owns 15% of the crypto, you have nothing to do agains them.

Already bought some BAT for 1000$ but I'm really feeling like It's not enough.

Advertisers are often complaining because the ROI is shitty, people are using adblockers, frauds..

And with BAT all these problems are solved. Fuck it, going to buy 1k more

because you're a faggot who hates multiplying his investment 10-50x and kys.

I'm holding 42k of this bad boy. Lets go! $1 in 2 months, you heard it here first.

you better faggot

don't listen to biz, i just threw 3 for the daytraiding with biz meme and look how i ended

and this is not only one investment that biz got me into, glad i wasn't that stiupid to threw there some real money

how can you fuck up a 40% pump

botught it AT THE DIP few weeks ago, and this bags are still fucking heavy

this is what you get for listening to this fucking board

idiot

Buy the dip, not the high.

how often does buying at the ATH work out for you?

I have my bids in for 0.00020000 ฿

ITT: some muricans think they own the internet.

Newsflash: They dont.

yet, not my but you now buying it anyway, at the top, for serious

I was just making experiment, and more like for mems

go prep another bull Sven

Because you should invest 2,000 instead.