Would modern SJWs hate the Romans if those guys learn about campaigns which Romans killed...

Would modern SJWs hate the Romans if those guys learn about campaigns which Romans killed, plundered their enemies and their cities, or how Caesar genocided 1 million Gauls, that make the Nazi pretty much baby-tier to them?

SJW would already hate them just for being white and having aesthetic symbols. They only like ugliness.

The Gauls were white, so it's no big deal.

This. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

What's with this obsession over SJW's?

Is Donaldius Triumpus the greatest Roman emperor?

>dat Nubian legionary
I'm torn between the urge to meme and the urge to respect a history appreciating nebro.

Was it rare to have blacks in Roman army? I mean even USA army have black soldiers too

A secular social justice philosophy is the only thing keeping the big banks and corporations in check, ensuring they pay employees a fair wage and don't over-pollute the land, so they've launched a kind of advertising campaign to discredit it.

If "SJW" is used on Veeky Forums it doesn't have anything to do with social justice philosophy

It depends on what you mean by "blacks" since Romans wouldn't have a concept of a "black race". Romans had no contact with West Africa so the only blacks they would've had contact with were in Nubia and the Horn of Africa, and depending on where they're from those guys can look more like Arabs than West Africans.

That said the Romans never raised Legions or recruited foederati from East Africa but the idea that there were a couple of darker-skinned dudes in their North African forces isn't out of the question.

Yes. The Roman Empire had almost no territory in lands that could be considered black. At most the Romans controlled parts of Egypt that mingled with Nubia but this would've been a small part of the empire. People that we would consider black would've only made up a fraction of the overall population, probably less then blacks do in modern America.

the SJW movement is anything but secular.

they are cultists and intersectional identity theory is literally designed to erode social action, liberty and equality.

Do you know the definition to half of those words you wrote?

>I mean even USA army have black soldiers too
The fuck does that have to do with anything

> literally designed to erode social action, liberty and equality
>"Man, I sure do hate social action, liberty, and equality. I know! I'll create a movement that focuses on minorities not having shit lives and have teenage to 20-something people who argue like retards on a website for faggots champion it!"

>Trump
>Augustus

If trump would fit any late republic parallel he'd be a cheap Julius Caesar knock-off, and the sooner Congress does the deed and the actual Augustus comes along the better.

/pol/ colonists shoehorning their eternal sperging into everything, no matter how tenuous.

you have to go back

>being this delusional
No, it's actually the completely opposite. Corporations loves, and has embraced social justice (See the Superbowl commercial for example). It allows them to create advertising frendly zones (YouTube, Twitter f.ex) which limit free speech and criticism of what they're doing. It's also good PC for a company to follow the current political trends

What's the symbol over the porky's face?

>Yeah let's fight racism and sexism with actual discrimintaion of white men! This will surely not create more division among people!

Barron Trump will be our Augustus, mark my words.

Yeah...argue like retards.

>Veeky Forums still unable to think outside of in-groups

One group which I think gets too much praise by SJWs is the Mongols. They're willing to forgive their countless atrocities and mass rapings because they were tolerant towards Christians and Muslims which by the way they weren't at all.

Ottoman empire is the same.

>b-but they tolerated Christians, they just treated them as second class citizens who needed to pay extra tax

Barron hates the entire political scene. If the Trumps try to make a dynasty, he'll be the Bush jr.

Sub-Saharan African skeletons (probably more east African, or the odd Mauritanian, etc) have been found in Roman-era graveyards in Britain, Germany, Gaul, and the Balkans. Slaves, trophy wives, traders, professional soldiers... well they'd be rare, but not unheard of.

SJWs dont care about brown people killing whites

Why would you need to be a SJW to hate Romans? 146 BC is the reason enough for anybody sane to despise them.

The terms Social justice warrior and social justice, i would say are almost completely divorced from each other in popular discourse, it's not a rejection of a the core tenants of fairness and equality but rather a backlash against the more fringe elements of the left, it's like calling someone a bible basher.

Whilst both regimes openly engaged in eugenic breeding orientation I'd argue Augustus far more efficient ever long lasting-eternal- as a historical emperical reach and in terms of effective slaughter holding and subsequent control and subjugation of the land then Hitler's lineage, regime, legitamency. More room back then I suppose, more simplicity