Hi Veeky Forums, I've been the crypto game for quite a while now, I bought ETH at $3...

Hi Veeky Forums, I've been the crypto game for quite a while now, I bought ETH at $3, which I wouldn't of if it wasn't for Veeky Forums. I'm here to tell you about what the next big coin is going to be, possibly insane gains, 100x returns.
XRB - Instant confirmations, no fees, great developer whos very competent and works for qualcomm and a great community behind it
I'm positive it will soon reach 100mil market cap.
At the moment it is only on some shitty exchanges however bittrex has been in contact with the dev and recently a commit was made which means we are go on being added to bittrex.( a.safe.moe/hkqFa.png ). Your lambo awaits, user.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#markets
a.safe.moe/hkqFa.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I'm here to tell you about what the next big coin is going to be, possibly insane gains, 100x returns.

> Instant confirmations, no fees, great developer whos very competent

DGB round 2

DGB has fees and transactions aren't instant are they though? Also people who got in on DGB early did make 100x gains.

bump

>p-please but my shitcoin Veeky Forums

Nah

The hell this is being traded at?

2 exchanges I never ever heard of.

Thanks OP. Might look into it and hold it through the summer. If it ever leaves those 2 exchanges then it's gonna moon.

I would have never of this.

>2 exchanges I never ever heard of.
Those being?

>up over 100%

why do you fucking faggots ALWAYS shill coins after the pump? why didn't you make this thread days ago?

You really don't know how to search for coins?
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/raiblocks/#markets

what exchange?

thanks

>a.safe.moe/hkqFa.png
apparently something called BitGrail. Seems halfway legit

thread was made a few days ago but no one bother to reply because they didn't see the 100% increase. It's been 300% up since post on biz

Agreed, looking at the timing, I think OP bought and is looking to drop bags.

kys akbar

Tempted, how long till this is on buttrex

True that desu

Please can you spare some eth for a fellow bro? 0xac644c87d1b50fd570a6626da3350efb1721c171

everyone on the exchange troll boxes are saying how the raiblocks are gettings suck or are very slow

I don't know.... this could be a big bust if devs don't fix it soon.

This.

pls man give me some eth coins! I really need some money to get started, lost 200 in iota... would be really nice
ETH 0x42B35B32f6C828b13FAAB53CA44C78AB90e8b8D3

Fuck off cunt

sent:)

sent .1eth

Just sent one ETH :))) I hope I typed the address rite lol

bought into xrb a few days back.
i had a bit of trouble with one of my transactions on the exchange which was due to the nodes overloading. the devs are really active and once this shit is up and running its gonna mooon

xrb on mercatox and bitgrail. mercatox is slower and has a smaller market so it'll take a while to trade and withdraw. recommend using bitgrail

I noticed this had a crazy bitcointalk thread the other day & used that crappy mercatox or w/e site, got in at 2700 & sold at 4500, saving just 1K because it's a risky proposition IMO and otherwise keks all around

Just got in, indeed the devs are quite active. I like the fact the lead dev has managerial experience on top of being an active core dev. Hope he uses his coins to get more talented guys on board

> thanks I'm waiting for gov. shyptocurrency