Fucking wolfs of the Veeky Forums

what drugs you are into? and why?

oxy, tramadol, alprazolam, bromazepam, clonazepam, diazepam, pregabaline, baclofen for the stress

modafinil, metylphenidate, selegiline and this is for sharpnes, wish i be mmurican cunt to get adderal not fucking 30$ for a pill on tor,

Coors Light only, faggot.

THIS AINT /b/ FUCK OFF

biznessmen don't use drugs, only rope

LSD, weed, dokha, and coffee

Do you jack off?

meth, klonipin, and heroin

why garbage beer? bombay sapphire master Veeky Forums gentleman crypto extraordinaire race

Because micropenis hop beers are for chubby idiots.

Ex heroin addict. Now I just do acid once or twice a year, Adderall when I can find it and smoke ganja always.

>Straight edge masterrace.
One of the best things drugs have done for me was give me the ability to wake up every morning and think "fuck it feels amazing being sober"

Pot, LSD, DXM, Psilocybin, etizolam (in case of bad trip). The first 4 are for amusing and novel experiences, sometimes a tool for meditation and personal growth.

Vyvanse and Phenibut

Serious question pls no bully. I am a NEET that goes without saying. Being a NEET I do not talk to people so I do not know where to get drugs. I also do not want to order them to the house using bitcoin because I have them tied up in investments. What are some good tips for buying drug? Do I just ask random blacks downtown?

Cocaine on it right now. Good

Get a grindr account. best way to get easy drugs

flush yourself down the toilet, faggot.

>oxy, tramadol, alprazolam, bromazepam, clonazepam, diazepam, pregabaline, baclofen

wow those drugs are literally for fucking retards flush yourself down the toilet, faggot.

>Do I just ask random blacks downtown?
You're going to get robbed or even arrested, you idiot.

isn't that for gay hookups?

Green tea, American spirits, and masturbation are my drugs of choice

you mean what? this is some kind of RC?
shit man, you are fucking trash
every man of buissnes does drugs
maybe you fucking miserable c u c k
what the fuck is dokha? and what gains do yoy have from lsd? and don't even try to push this silicon valley meme, this microdosing doesn't working, you are still like beaing on acid, your mind floating somwhere
nofap, gf and Veeky Forums, but she is fucked in the head, like for real, so preaty but her mind is a fucking mess, he is 100k more stresfull than this fucking charts, and still twf not even fucking one friend
>klopin
stop using a fucking brand names, ITS CLONAZEPAM YOU AMERICAN FAGGOT
yeah, just tell yoursel that shit, pussy
Yeah, everyone tried that and had this amusing expiriences, but i asked in the context of beaing serious Veeky Forumsnesmen
that's a good choice
don't fucking buy drugs on the streets, its worst than RC's of this fuckin 2017 AD generation, use tor and buy stuff that comes from pharmacy if it's possible, respect yourself
fuck, this one of the best drugs is fucking totally destroyed, real clean cociane like 97% (and thats most you can get, still not clean enough), is so fucking rare, I made a reaserch, some HPLC analysis, DNMavengers and stuff, like only 2 vendors had that clean stuff, and price was so fucking high and no fucking escrow, im so fucking angry i can't buy it at the pharmacy, I would even pay 4x that to get pure and safe stuff
here it comes beta-keton animal or other meth/crack fried brain
still better than alcohol or ciggarets

lol the prideful drug master. are you 16, faggot?

Test e

weed (though I'm trying to take a break), LSD, e, Xanax. you know, just the basics.

I want to try ketamine since I've read recently that it's effective at treating treatment-resistant depression. Shit's expensive though

>pussy
>putting poisons that big pharma manufactures in your body
i guess the delusion makes sense, since your brain is obviously fried. natural selection in action everyone

look on the darknet for Alphabay or Dream Market. You can buy whatever you need. The prices are much better than street prices, the quality is better too, and the reputation system ensures you won't get ripped off. It's totally safe if you're ordering domestically within the US because the postal service requires a warrant to search your mail.

no, this are some old images, im too lazy to even turn on my phone to show my entire collection
its a meme, trust me, tried pharmacutical one, straight into the muscle, and shit is expensive, probably will buy some more for some experiments and mixes, but for now, meh

well you say it's a meme, but there has been scientific research conducted with ketamine recently showing its effectiveness. I'd like to give it a try at least since nothing else seems to help. $100 a gram though seems like a lot (though tbqh I'm not sure what a normal dosage is)

no what i'm getting at is that you're a loser and drug culture is for 16 year olds.

Cukieraski.jpg
Polak biedak z /thc/ wykryty xD
To uczucie gdy kiedyś zamawiałem RC z elitarnej strony gienka ale już się w to nie bawię
Teraz tylko piracetam, modafinil (już mi się skonczyl), no i mam też zolpidem na sen i pyrazolam.

>Why doesn't everyone else like what I like?
drugs are brainlet tier

AHEM (((Organic))) cigarettes you niggo

im studing med mate, i know what every receptor subunit like my pocket, same as almost all mechanisms of action of drugs i ate, and which i will never try too, it's like autistic hobby for me

don't fucking teach me pleb
this, just go into /r/darkmarkets, then on DNMavengers site on tor, always do reaserch, choose the best quality, here in europe we have some really good stuff, especially germans, they have even fucking pharmaceutical GHB and clonazepam for injections

i don;t now much obout ordering in usa, i just have a drop (like mail box but not under my name)

beer

Tripping on panaeolus cyanescens once per month

yeah, read that papers too, and hear much about it, just talking about my expirience, but as i said, i will order it again some day, it was not much in that vail, like 2-3 dosages

don't fucking buy some dirty powder, look for KETANEST, it's a bit more expensive but fuck, health is more worh than the money
yeah, that fucking drug culture...
>thc, karaczan to wiekszy smrut niż /b/ tutaj na szambie, a szczegolnie jebane /thc/
tez zamawialem, jak mialem 17 lvl i gowno wiezdialem o narkotykach, dobrze ze skonczylo sie na kilku tego typu gówno specyfikach, i jak dobrze, ze zylem w jeszcze tej dobrej erze, zanim zaczeli robić analogi analogów gówna z biegunki, niedlugo do cząsteczki do będą chlor wpierdalać
>Why doesn't everyone else like what I like?
you mean becouse i slander that fucking poison RCs, ciggarets and alcohol?
you are missing the argument mate
you mean what?

LSD mainly. Micro dosing and tripping are both great. I have always been attracted to the bizarre and psychedelics are as strange as they come.

I'll smoke weed if its around but I don't really give a fuck about it. Not enough depth there for me. Or perhaps it's me that's lacking the depth?

I don't blame people for not liking drugs. The only reason I ever hated them was because I was lied to about them my whole life by everyone I loved and trusted. Bought the propaganda hook line and sinker

The smug sense of superiority is unwarranted from straight edge "I'm so pure" faggots and 420 drug culture morons alike.

bicalutamide/progynova

be my crypto trading trap gf

R/eddit vendors are feds do not buy from any vendor who advertises on dnm subs

Testosterone
Ritalin
Caffeine

Adderall and Marijuana

none

Gains

DGB

every vendor is on reddit, peaople sharing opinions and reviews

chill your paranoia, you would buy shit that way, every vendor is advertised on reddit, ethier by users or themselfs

Just buy speed off the darknet it's the same as adderall, ritalin is the shittiest drug ever.

Coffee mostly, and.nicotine (taken in the gayest possible way by vaping).

Occasionally like a spot of mdma and coke but we're talking a couple of times a year. Best to stay sober really.

mushrooms lsd mdma mda 2cb 2ce..

oh wait whilst trading?
nothing man I don't trust myself, just caffeine and fapping/gf

Just alcohol.

I need coffein on some afternoons at work (programmer).

>coffee
Not a drug.
Coffein is.

>haloperidol
You gettin swole nigga? Watch your liver

>i jak dobrze, ze zylem w jeszcze tej dobrej erze, zanim zaczeli robić analogi analogów gówna z biegunki,
no ja nie wiem, ja głównie zamawiałem rcki w 2012
ale MXE i GBL to mam nadzieję, że szanujesz
teraz ogólnie unikam ćpania, tylko jakis zolpidem raz na tydzień i suplementy, czyli modafinil czy nootropy

co jest nie tak z chlorem

Jan Chlor Drugi gwałcił dzieci.
PS it's true

alcohol + xanax + weed
i want to do oxy, alcohol, and xanax next with weed

t. white trash

Me, I like a cup of coffee from time to time
non-IPA craft beer or yuengling to relax

Ritalin for work

Weed but not so much recently because it makes me too lazy

Cocaine (this is becoming a problem)

I mean shit I've tried literally 20+ drugs many of which multiple times (few of which full blown addictions) but the above is literally it atm

I've done some crazy trips, benz'd out, nodded to fuck on oxy, dis'd out of this world on mxe

I kinda just wish I never opened pandora's box in the first place

only degen fags use chemicals for recreational reasons

>calls out dude for saying coffee when referring to caffeine

>coffein

Absolute lel

Whats wrong with caffeine you degenerate fucks?

I guess you faggots don't plan to be around for your children and want to die at 46?

>same
some fucking dirt and filth vs pharmacological purity
yeah right mate, be garbage somwhere else

never took it, just buy it becouse "it might get useful one day" and costed me like 25 cents

>gbl prekursor ghb
>nie ghb
jak mam kurwa szanować jakis jebany plyn do mycia felg, ktory sluzy tylko jako zamiennik dla debili nie umiejących w tor, gimbusów i ludzi gówno z hypa, kurwa nie jestem smieciem jebanym
wysztko spoko mati ;)))) to f-fmph-jp2gm-d to to samo co apteczne, tylko czasteczka chlor w czasteczce, dajcie jezscze uran
brainsmash combination
i tried almost everything, except RC's but even a few of the good ones were in my vains, my only addiction, this stiupid fucking charts, and when i started it, i overuse thoes drugs, when normally i just took them ocasionally
go back to biology class and maybe you will get this you troglodyte

yeah, that what your mom told you, that what mmuricans show on tv?

if you are an idiot, which you definitly are you can day drinkinking water, if you are an idiot, you will die like those junkies

fuck, educate peaople, or watch some "eaducation" propaganda films (mostly muricans made them) from 50-70 about whatever and think - that stupid fuck who knew shit about medicine and belivied in this then is you now but beliving in other bullshit just because of your lack of knowlage

>he

caught ya faggot

adderall and caffeine during the day

weed and alcohol to wind down at night

Does anyone have any tips of quitting caffeine? It sounds stupid but everytime I quit I get these migraines that make me vomit for days until I have a coffee again and it goes away

dont drink

pussy

The only drug a real man wants

I need to do the same actually user I'm on like 3-4 energy drinks a day and that shit must be fuckin me up that's ontop of 20+ cigs a day cocaine ritalin and being overweight and stuffing my shit with junk food

I'm 21 how long will I last if this continues...

I get the same shit when I quit but I mean actually I don't think I've ever successfully tried to quit more than maybe a day by accident (forgot)

but that hardly happens and I actually start to crave them if I go too long without em

Yaknow just a coffee in the morning, weed and night and on & off nicotine. """Quit""" multiple times. Vape 3mg now not too bad, smoke sometimes

Alprazolam XR, booze, etizolam, diclazepam, Lisdexamfetamine. I make bank thought