Pssssst! Hey faggots! Remember how everyone thought the crash was over? It's not...

Pssssst! Hey faggots! Remember how everyone thought the crash was over? It's not. Round two of the assfuckery is about to begin. The price has touched $2500 resistance 3 times and has bounced off each time. We're headed for sub 2k prices boys!

yay more cheap bitcoin

This

Gonna sell everything now then to buy the crash

So predictable ;)

Made 5k doing that this week

>he fell for the technical analysis meme

Might as well dump my BTC into Sia

Hope u got a million dollar leveraged short position going then

Hitting the resistance could also mean it'll break through...

Both of your thoughts crossed also my mind. Could be an upward triangle, but it kinda looks too curvy. I find that these convex arcs are a sign of an exhausted bull trend. But still to chicken to short, so I'm just waiting.

MACD isn't helping me either to decide. Each different candle length gives a different MACD signal. Like MACD on 6H kinde upwardy, but on 1h candles bearish.

Sell goyim sell!

>not splitting your possible investment money in half whenever you buy in for this exact reason
I'll take winning small over losing big anyday.

>It could do either of the two things, but its kind of curvy so I think it will drop

why is TA a thing again?

it's not going to crash though, so that isn't necessary in this instance

the volume during this recovery has been really low . hoping for another bloodbath because i went into usdt at a bad time

Yes my son - let it piss blood.

idk how to be clearer about this, the markets are done correcting for now

Fuck
Just sold everything and cashed out

Op is right

Are there any indicators more suitable? I feel MACD is too slow, most trends in crypto seem to be very short and fast.

>30 min

yeah sure m8

SHHH don't let 'em know, we need as more fags as possible to panic sell before it goes to 2800 tomorrow morning

This.

TA is not real. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy at best.

Every notice how BTC always crashes the same day someone (((predicts a correction)))?

>selling
>ever

dip means you buy MORE. You don't sell before BTC hits 10k.
Be happy for every new BTC you can buy until it gets to that point.

as long as we keep seeing higher-lows we are not in trouble

if it breaks below 2375 then it might be a trend reversal
(coinbase price)

It's not.

Winky #1 here. We're gonna sell off all our BitCoin tonight and buy the dip.

Shout out to Veeky Forums

god dammit I swear I meant to put this picture not that qt

tons of fags sell at a loss yesterday thinking it would go below 2k

>2800 tomorrow morning
I'd say at least 2600

I already sold before your post, I don't like this either

Buy ltc u fags

>thinking your chart analysis works for bitcoin

sorry, but this baby is breaking 3k again

BTC will not crash. There is enough support until August. Fork will go smoothly. August is moon month.

Self-fulfilling prophecy is all it needs to be if it works
>rich kiddos using TA all see that the price looks like it's about to drop and sell
>price drops
And vice versa

zoom out moron

bullish doji at 2k

The most usefull indicators i find are RSI, trend lines, support and resistance and fib levels. If it's gonna go up or down in the long run i prefer fundamentals. MA is lagging too much i feel

thanks

why is it going up ?
you said its going down

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Listening to anything posted on Veeky Forums without doing your own research
I don't trust biz. I only use it as a source of randomness to kick off new thoughts in my brain.

It always rebounds on the weekend, idiot.

All you had to do was observe the last 5-6 weekends. So predictable.

I bought in early Friday after the correction plateaued out on Thursday.

Easy gains if I simply hold until Tuesday.

This.

Newcoiners, ever wonder if someone is giving you real advice or just trying to fuck you? There's an easy way to tell. Just check the digits.

anyone here trading with Ichimoku clouds?

what is this

Enjoy your bags you fucking faggot

Looks like the image. Only started some minutes ago. As far as I know: above / below cloud, green / red cloud give bullish / bearish signs. Also You should only open a short after the lower bound of a cloud has been pierced. Didn't know that before opening mine, I should have waited longer. Looks kinda chaotic though, especially the other three lines which I can't interpret yet anyway. Would like an option on Kraken to hide those.

So what are you basing this on? Your psychic neet powers?

Give me some recommendations of alts to change to before this happens please.

PLEASE
I didn't buy the dip at $2000 because I got fucking greedy and thought it would hit $1800, now I missed all these easy 25% gains

>meme lines going in every direction

Lel I couldn't even buy the dip if I wanted to. I can only use localbitcoins which has incredibly jewish sellers who wait for the correction. I'm from eastern europe.

What program is that?