If I transfer my coins from Coinbase to Bittrex will they freeze my account?

If I transfer my coins from Coinbase to Bittrex will they freeze my account?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/legal/user_agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what makes you think that they would do that, user?

yes. don't do it.

if they feel like, sure, why not?

Because I've heard other anons claim this happened to them and other horror stories on crypto currency forums. They think it's suspicious activity

>buy .25 btc on Coinbase
>create a 2nd wallet on the same coinbase account
>transfer .10 over to see how things work
>account frozen for transfer fraud
>IRS shows up, have to pay taxes on the .10 wallet transfer

never had a problem with that. I think people here make up shit to hurt certain exchanges

Thanks user

They might. Transfer them to a local wallet first, like mycelium. Then transfer it. Costs $2 more but you are 100% safe

lolwut, I thought this was how you got coins on and off exchanges.

This is mentioned (and deemed forbidden) in most exchanges' T&Cs. Just some follow it through more strictly than others

I moved everything I had in normiebase to bittrex with no issues.

Why?

Read the terms of service, transferring to/from other exchanges is literally in the first sentence of shit you can't do.

All cases of people getting accounts closed on cb seem to be from going the other direction.

Yes, although it took a while after transferring for them to notice. Read their terms of service.
>Express written consent and approval from Coinbase must be obtained prior to using Coinbase Services for the following categories of business and/or use ("Conditional Uses"). Consent may be requested by contacting [email protected]. Coinbase may also require you to agree to additional conditions, make supplemental representations and warranties, complete enhanced on-boarding procedures, and operate subject to restrictions if you use Coinbase Services in connection with any of following businesses, activities, or practices:
>Money Services: Money transmitters, Digital Currency transmitters; currency or Digital Currency exchanges or dealers; gift cards; prepaid cards; sale of in-game currency unless the merchant is the operator of the virtual world; act as a payment intermediary or aggregator or otherwise resell any of the Coinbase Services

This is what I found

Here's the actual terms of the service: coinbase.com/legal/user_agreement

fraud for a currency they dont even acknowledge? Sounds liek some bullshit user, The irs would only fuck with you if you cashed in a bunch of crypto for fiat

because 2015 was just yesterday right?

Looked into Bittrex TC and cant find anything that specifically bans that

i have transferred a few times from coinbase to bittrex but now im spooked to go back? any autismos read the terms of service? they cant actually do that right?

Is that angie?
Man, women do age like milk

UK's biggest exchange, Coinfloor.
Better safe than sorry